PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or is our front four still not getting

Tuckdaddy
08-27-2005, 11:09 PM
to the QB? That's the biggest disappointment of the night. Did we get any sacks. I think we did not. That's bad news.

the Talking Can
08-27-2005, 11:12 PM
they forced several quick throws...we will have to blitz though to compensate, but that's jsut the way our D is built...unless Allen wakes up

beer bacon
08-27-2005, 11:15 PM
It seemed like they were in the 1st quarter. I saw Sims, Wilkerson, and Hall all getting pressure early in the game. They seemed to fade as the game went on.

Count Alex's Losses
08-27-2005, 11:16 PM
They were facing probably the second-best line in the league behind ours.

T-post Tom
08-27-2005, 11:16 PM
to the QB? That's the biggest disappointment of the night. Did we get any sacks. I think we did not. That's bad news.

True, but look at what they did to the run game. S.A. is one of the best in the league and they shut him down. The hags have a pretty good o-line also. Gun will let dogs out when the Jets get here. Until then, I'll give the d-line the benefit of the doubt.

milkman
08-27-2005, 11:18 PM
It seemed like they were in the 1st quarter. I saw Sims, Wilkerson, and Hall all getting pressure early in the game. They seemed to fade as the game went on.

They were getting pressure early, forcing Hasselbeck to get rid of the ball early.

Then the Seahawks started running all those quick slants.
3 steps, and boom, the balls out.
Almost impossible to get any pressure on those.

Mecca
08-27-2005, 11:19 PM
When your defense is on the field for 47 plays, they're gonna start to fade. Also Seattles line is very good, top that off with all of the quick drops and it's very hard to get pressure.