PDA

View Full Version : C. Hall Gets Cursed...Bell Gets Babied

petegz28
08-27-2005, 11:26 PM
DV says Carlos Hall needs to get his ass moving and didn't play long enough to evaluate.

Bell didn't take one snap but not a word about him getting his ass moving.

Nevermind that Hall almost forced a turnover.

beer bacon
08-27-2005, 11:27 PM
Hall looked good when he was out there. He had the sack, and on a running play he drove Walter Jones back into Alexander causing a loss.

petegz28
08-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Hall looked good when he was out there. He had the sack, and on a running play he drove Walter Jones back into Alexander causing a loss.

I agree. But he didn't play enough to be evaluated. He needs to get his ass moving. So says DV anyway.

Personally I thought Hall was a bright spot at DE and can't wait to see more.

T-post Tom
08-27-2005, 11:32 PM
DV says Carlos Hall needs to get his ass moving and didn't play long enough to evaluate.

Bell didn't take one snap but not a word about him getting his ass moving.

Nevermind that Hall almost forced a turnover.

Favoritism or good psychology? Individual players respond to different approaches. A good coach coach knows who needs the carrot and who needs the whip.

Rain Man
08-27-2005, 11:33 PM
I thought Hall looked pretty good.

alanm
08-27-2005, 11:37 PM
Favoritism or good psychology? Individual players respond to different approaches. A good coach coach knows who needs the carrot and who needs the whip.
I'd hope they give the guys who need it a boot in the ass instead of using a whip. That sounds theh ghey. NTTATWWT. :)

petegz28
08-27-2005, 11:38 PM
I thought Hall looked pretty good.

He looked better than Bell!

T-post Tom
08-27-2005, 11:43 PM
I'd hope they give the guys who need it a boot in the ass instead of using a whip. That sounds theh ghey. NTTATWWT. :)

Not to mention the dangling of a carrot. NTTAWWT.