PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs will make the playoffs this season !

mississippichiefan
08-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Our offense is going to be as good or better than last season . The running game will be great with Priest and the way LJ is playing . Sammie Parker is a very big up grade to Morton. Although he hasn't done much in preseason having Chris Wilson healthy is going to add to our offense.
Our punting is in great hands with Colquitt , he will make the punt coverage team much better . Tynes isn't to bad .
On defense we will be much better . If Bell is healthy our linebacking will be the strength and if not it will be much better , Mitchell is playing great . He has shown great speed and was around the ball but had been missing tackles , but now is making the plays . Derrick Johnson is going to be special ( flash backs to Derrick Thomas ) . Surtain and Knight have made our secondary much better . Still worried about Wesley and McCleon but once Warfield gets back we will be very good . Sapp needs to be in the game as much as possible , he is making plays everywhere .
I think we will be 12- 4 or 11-5 and win the division and look out playoffs . Go Chiefs !!!

sd4chiefs
08-28-2005, 04:05 PM
I hope your right. I have a bad feeling about this season. If Trent goes down we are screwed just like New Orleans is right now. I think it is going to be a lot like last season. Lots of last second, gut wrenching blown leads, missed field goals to win the game, yada, yada, yada.
Sorry to be a party pooper.

keg in kc
08-28-2005, 04:39 PM
Two posts, each one showing a side of the homer coin.