PDA

View Full Version : One thing I like about LJ that doesn't get mentioned...

SNR
08-28-2005, 05:27 PM
He doesn't fumble.

For a young RB like him, he is very solid with the ball in his hands. I like that.

keg in kc
08-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Which is amazing, since he apparently still only carries the ball in his right hand. At least that stood out to me on a couple of runs last night. Maybe that's changed and I've just missed it.

Priest almost never fumbles, either. We're fortunate in that regard.

Count Alex's Losses
08-28-2005, 06:17 PM
Defenders are too busy trying to figure out how to tackle him.

DJay23
08-28-2005, 08:22 PM
UNfortunately when he does seems to be at the most inopportune times. I seem to recall at Denver last year when we were going in for a score. The playoff game with Indy pops to mind too.

Pants
08-28-2005, 08:35 PM
I like how LJ is a cool mother****er when he scores. He just walks off like it ain't no thang.

Skip Towne
08-28-2005, 08:43 PM
I like how LJ is a cool mother****er whenhe scores. He just walks off like it ain't no thang.
Yeah, he's done it a few times.

siberian khatru
08-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Well, you've gone and jinxed him now. Thanks.

:p

I think I'll start a thread entitled "One thing I like about Trent Green is he never gets injured and misses a game." Ranks right up there with my "One thing I like about New Orleans is it never gets major hurricanes."

:p :p :p

morphius
08-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Which is amazing, since he apparently still only carries the ball in his right hand. At least that stood out to me on a couple of runs last night. Maybe that's changed and I've just missed it.

It has been that way all offseason, drives me nuts to see it, but so far nothing bad has happened.