PDA

View Full Version : 08.27.05 - Seahawks @ Chiefs 1st Half - TORRENT

DRU
08-28-2005, 07:22 PM
I will put this up as soon I get a 1:1 (seeds/peers) share ratio on the current torrents. I'm getting a little sick of being the ONLY one who will leave these running constantly. I dont know how many times I have to say it. Use Azureus, let ALL the torrents you've gotten run and throttle the upload bandwidth to roughly 80% of your upload cap. You'll never even know it's running other than the fact that it's on your screen. It won't effect your internet speeds if you throttle it below your cap. Also, it will automatically decide which torrents need your help and when. For instance, I leave all the torrents I've got posted running at all times (24 hours a day for more than a month now.) I do LOTS of internet working and it doesn't effect me a bit. Out of the 10, let's say 4 of them don't have any downloaders. This doesn't mean I should close the seed. Later, when somebody jumps on, the seed will be available. If I'm the only one that's currently seeding then it will automatically take me off of seeding a different torrent and begin seeding that one because it has a peer with no seeders. That's a basic example. It's all based off the ratio's...and it does it all for you!

The idea is, I put in the work to get the videos captured, encoded, and initially distributed. Then, it's suppose to use the help of ALL from that point on. It's not happening and no matter how much I beg only a few of you will even seed for a day or 2. That helps, but not much in all honesty.

So, currently we need 4 extra seeders on the Falcons @ Chiefs, 2 extra seeders on Chiefs @ Ravens. If not for the fact that I haven't placed anything new recently I'm sure there'd be a lot more.

I'm going to continue this trend. I won't post something new unless all current torrents have at least a 1:1 share ratio (seeds/peers). I can't ban people who don't share with Azureus, so this is the next best thing.

For those of you that are, indeed, helping out a fair share, I thank you. I'm afraid I can't really pick you out so I have to come down on everybody.

jjjayb
08-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Hey Dru, I asked in the other thread but never got an answer. What software do you use to record these on your computer? Also what software do you use to edit the videos?

DRU
08-28-2005, 08:36 PM
AVI_IO to capture at 720x480.

VirtulDubMOD to de-interlace, resize (if needed) and crop. Encode with Divx.

RedDread
08-28-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm seeding currently but I can't access the website at all

:hmmm:

Stinger
08-28-2005, 09:24 PM
I'm seeding currently but I can't access the website at all

:hmmm:

Same here :shrug:

DRU
08-28-2005, 09:50 PM
http://angelleye.no-ip.com:20008

RedDread
08-28-2005, 10:46 PM
bump for more seeds!

skye22f
08-29-2005, 08:12 AM
Awesome, I'm on it.

Thanks

DRU
08-31-2005, 07:04 PM
We need seeds on the Colts @ Chiefs and Falcons @ Chiefs. Also Chiefs @ Ravens. I'm gonna leave this stopped those get filled back up.

nascher
09-01-2005, 02:00 PM
nobody with 08.27.05 - Seahawks @ Chiefs 1st Half - TORRENT 100% ? I am stuck at 95%.

jidar1
09-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Only one? Man I had that up for the longest time but it died on the workstation it was running on. It couldn't have been down for more than a few days.
It's back up now anyway. I'm seeding everything in that list except for that seahawks clip which I'm now downloading.