PDA

View Full Version : Where to go?

luv
08-29-2005, 01:17 AM
I got a voucher from a site I ordered some stuff from for a free two night hotel stay. I thought about heading to KC, but it's not good there. The only two cities in MO I can redeem this at are Branson and Lake of the Ozarks. And they have Nashville, but no Memphis. :(

luv
08-29-2005, 01:29 AM
GRRRRR.....

I have to go to the website to have the kit sent to me. However, it requires me to put in the certificate code and number. I have the code, but there is no certificate number listed on this brochure. Doesn't that figure. I had to email who I got it from to tell them I didn't receive the voucher to begin with. Now I have to email them again to ask for a certificate number. :rolleyes:

Pants
08-29-2005, 01:58 AM
Huh?

luv
08-29-2005, 02:53 AM
There's a kit they mail me that has what I need to fill out and send in for my free nights. I have the code to get that stuff, but not the number.

alanm
08-29-2005, 03:18 AM
If you're driving take a shitload of cash with you. Transporation could end up costing more than the free stay. :)

luv
08-29-2005, 03:30 AM
If you're driving take a shitload of cash with you. Transporation could end up costing more than the free stay. :)
Actually, I could go see ENDelt. I can use this in Scottsdale. And it has a lovely description...

"Known as 'The West's Most Western Town', this unique city is certainly the heart and sole of the American Southwest. It's a perfect golf resort area with over 125 courses to choose from."

I doubt I'd go for the golf though. Maybe Delt could make me one of those dinners he's always taking pictures of...lol. And I could take a step on that beautiful deck.

ENDelt260
08-29-2005, 03:35 AM
Scottsdale is a nice town. I'd suggest coming in the winter for obvious reasons. If the hotel you can go to is in Old Town you'd be surrounded by quite a number of the best restaurants and bars you could find.

luv
08-29-2005, 03:36 AM
Scottsdale is a nice town. I'd suggest coming in the winter for obvious reasons. If the hotel you can go to is in Old Town you'd be surrounded by quite a number of the best restaurants and bars you could find.
LOL

I take that as a no to cooking me dinner.

ROFL

ENDelt260
08-29-2005, 03:40 AM
LOL

I take that as a no to cooking me dinner.

ROFL
I'd be doing you a favor. I'm still a newb at this grilling stuff.

My neighbor on the other hand is a great cook. Guy's as Italian as they come. Hell, he makes his own marinara sauce from scratch for cryin' out loud.

luv
08-29-2005, 03:44 AM
I'd be doing you a favor. I'm still a newb at this grilling stuff.

My neighbor on the other hand is a great cook. Guy's as Italian as they come. Hell, he makes his own marinara sauce from scratch for cryin' out loud.
Italian, huh? I love pasta. Get a girl the hookup! Oh and the tall dark and handsome guy wouldn't be bad either.

Whatever that was I saw a picture of from 8/16 sure did look good. But then again, I'm dieting. EVERYTHING looks good to me. lol

ENDelt260
08-29-2005, 03:52 AM
Italian, huh? I love pasta. Get a girl the hookup! Oh and the tall dark and handsome guy wouldn't be bad either.

Whatever that was I saw a picture of from 8/16 sure did look good. But then again, I'm dieting. EVERYTHING looks good to me. lol
He certainly fits the tall, dark and handsome bill. Unfortunately for you, he's more into strippers than, uh... "healthy" girls. Sorry.

He does like to cook, though. You could probably scam a free meal out of him anyway.

luv
08-29-2005, 03:56 AM
He certainly fits the tall, dark and handsome bill. Unfortunately for you, he's more into strippers than, uh... "healthy" girls. Sorry.

He does like to cook, though. You could probably scam a free meal out of him anyway.
"healthy"

That's a new one for me. I'm used to hearing plus-sized or big boned.

And what guy isn't into stippers? Why do you think I'm losing weight? Well, not to become a stripper, but to maybe get noticed.

ENDelt260
08-29-2005, 03:59 AM
You've never heard healthy before? I use that all the time.

And, yes, most guys like strippers. Not many date them almost exclusively.

luv
08-29-2005, 04:05 AM
You've never heard healthy before? I use that all the time.

And, yes, most guys like strippers. Not many date them almost exclusively.
Can you find a stripper that will date one guy exclusively? Commitment-phobic guys like strippers. But, then again, that would still be most guys. lol And I really shouldn't stereotype strippers. Can't judge all by a few.