PDA

View Full Version : Riddle me this

Area 51
08-31-2005, 06:15 AM
Why are there no new refineries being built in the U.S. today?

The ROI would be almost immediate at the prices they are gouging us with.

Anyone want to go into a partnership and build? All we have to do is find a location and break ground! Right?

trndobrd
08-31-2005, 06:31 AM
Sure, sounds like a great plan. Count me in.

Why don't you work through the EPA guidelines and regulatory requirements, prepare the environmental impact statement, various State commissions and environmental agencies, get the local county or city commission to approve the zoning and use plan, work through the litigation initiated by citizens groups and the Sierra Club, get the liability insurance set up for both the building and operation, select refinery design that meets all EPA pollution control requirements and OSHA safety requirements, determine which state testing and pollution requirements to produce product for, and set up the emergency response plan with FEMA and Local agencies.

I'll be the 'idea' guy.

Area 51
08-31-2005, 06:32 AM
Sure, sounds like a great plan. Count me in.

Why don't you work through the EPA guidelines and regulatory requirements, prepare the environmental impact statement, various State commissions and environmental agencies, get the local county or city commission to approve the zoning and use plan, work through the litigation initiated by citizens groups and the Sierra Club, get the liability insurance set up for both the building and operation, select refinery design that meets all EPA pollution control requirements and OSHA safety requirements, determine which state testing and pollution requirements to produce product for, and set up the emergency response plan with FEMA and Local agencies.

I'll be the 'idea' guy.

Good leads, what we need now is several 'money' guys!!