PDA

View Full Version : Perspective on What's Important

gblowfish
08-31-2005, 04:02 PM
Today's Web Surfing: RNC's website Vs DNC's website.
Picture's worth a thousand words. Pics coming next.

gblowfish
08-31-2005, 04:03 PM
RNC VS DNC:

Uatu
08-31-2005, 04:05 PM
I don't get it.

gblowfish
08-31-2005, 04:22 PM
DNC: Front page is about disaster relief.
RNC: No mention of Katrina. Nothing to see here. Move along...

Uatu
08-31-2005, 04:30 PM

Well, that guy in the front page of the RNC is to blame for Katrina you know.

gblowfish
08-31-2005, 05:05 PM
Well, that guy in the front page of the RNC is to blame for Katrina you know.I'm sure thats what they told him when he managed to show up for work today.

Soupnazi
08-31-2005, 05:15 PM
Oh my gawd!!! My party's the best evar!!! They actually put something on a website today before deh debbils had a chance to!!!! Deh debbils love duh hurricanes and want people to die!!! And I'm duh coolest in duh wuhrld for posting it at Chiefs Planet!!!

memyselfI
08-31-2005, 06:32 PM

:D

But you realize those bleeding hearts are merely attempting to politicize and capitalize on people's tragedies... ;)

Brock
08-31-2005, 06:38 PM
You've convinced me. Democrats are pure of heart, and Republicans eat babies.

gblowfish
08-31-2005, 07:31 PM
You've convinced me. Democrats are pure of heart, and Republicans eat babies.Glad to be of service.
Just trying to change the world one piece at a time.

Iowanian
08-31-2005, 08:04 PM
I wonder who will actually fork over more money for all those poor, disenfranchised voters of the Delta Region when its said and done?

You know the truth....It sure won't be the horde of protesting activists and welfare block the dems rely on.

Thats PANDERING at its finest.

SBK
08-31-2005, 11:00 PM
I wonder who will actually fork over more money for all those poor, disenfranchised voters of the Delta Region when its said and done?

You know the truth....It sure won't be the horde of protesting activists and welfare block the dems rely on.

Thats PANDERING at its finest.

Now come on, those rich greedy capitialist pigs need to give their fair share. There's lots of stolen Nike's that need to be replaced.

listopencil
09-01-2005, 01:02 AM

Yep, I'm sure the survivors give a **** about what's on the web sites of the two major political parties. Because that's incredibly important when your wading through water filled with the shit that came out of both ends of your dead neighbor while looking for food and trying to avoid poisonous snakes. Oh no, I hope those people have laptops with ethernet connections or they might never find out about this! This thread sucks ass.

trndobrd
09-01-2005, 01:09 AM
The RNC website has changed to lead with the President's remarks re: Katrina with pics and links to the ARC.

I think the lesson we can all learn from this is that the ability of the DNC to update their website faster shows clearly, to all Americans, that they update their website faster.

Pants
09-01-2005, 01:21 AM
Yep, I'm sure the survivors give a **** about what's on the web sites of the two major political parties. Because that's incredibly important when your wading through water filled with the shit that came out of both ends of your dead neighbor while looking for food and trying to avoid poisonous snakes. Oh no, I hope those people have laptops with ethernet connections or they might never find out about this! This thread sucks ass.

I don't know, I'd like both of the parties to try and show people "how to help", not just one. The point he was making is that the Dems are giving more effort to help people in NO, while the Reps are concentrating their efforts on making Bush look good. This is all in the context of the websites of course.

RedDread
09-01-2005, 02:36 AM

You're retarded, please shut up now. The Republicans should be focusing on these relief efforts as well, I'm sure that the suvivors will be in great need of money, no matter WHO it's donated by. They need to get the word out as well.

On the other hand this disaster shouldn't be used by either the right OR the left as ammunition against the other side. This is gonna take so much time, money, and effort to fix that bickering between political parties at this early stage would be devistating in the rebuilding process.

RedDread
09-01-2005, 02:44 AM
here's the GoPsite now

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=305612

edit: the main pic is down but it's a direct link to the red cross. I think there was just a little time delay between the dems and GoP putting up relief stuff.

trndobrd
09-01-2005, 02:51 AM
here's the GoPsite now

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=305612

edit: the main pic is down but it's a direct link to the red cross. I think there was just a little time delay between the dems and GoP putting up relief stuff.

But the RNC only put that up because the DNC site had it up. That's where they got the idea from. If the Republicans really cared they would have updated their website several hours earlier.

BigMeatballDave
09-01-2005, 02:57 AM
This thread deserves a Carlos Mencia DEE DEE DEE award...

RedDread
09-01-2005, 03:17 AM
I think that Mencia's DEE DEE DEE awards is the lamest skit on that show :p

alanm
09-01-2005, 05:08 AM
Am I the only one who saw the link on the DNC page that said "Get Yours Now!!"
Must be the welfare link. :shrug:

Calcountry
09-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Well, that guy in the front page of the RNC is to blame for Katrina you know.Ahh yes, its Bush's fault because he was at Crawford Texas when the Hurricane came ashore. He doesn't care, and is ill prepared etc.

All the death and carnage could have been avoided if Bush would have cared more, moved more quickly and got the National Guard in there quicker. Heck, Bush is suppose to be a Christian, surely he could have called God and said, "God, could you veer that 'cane a little more towards Mexico, heheh". But what if God says no, I mean if He really is God its His choice, isn't it?

No, its Bush's fault, he should be more compassionate. We need a God President, capable of doing all things for all people.

Calcountry
09-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Now come on, those rich greedy capitialist pigs need to give their fair share. There's lots of stolen Nike's that need to be replaced.The oil companies should give all their profits to New Orleans.

RINGLEADER
09-01-2005, 04:02 PM
I'll file this next to "How many times can the media ask officials during press conferences if National Guard deployments in Iraq are limiting the ability of states to respond to Katrina before they accept that the answer is 'no'."

StcChief
09-02-2005, 08:45 AM
Screw the bleed hearts.

It's already in motion.