PDA

View Full Version : ..and Nero fiddled

Saulbadguy
09-01-2005, 08:21 PM
:D

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050830/480/capm10108301730

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20050830/capt.capm10108301730.bush_capm101.jpg?x=380&y=319&sig=S9PIuC6ZS7lKJDr57sKhDQ--

CHIEF4EVER
09-01-2005, 08:23 PM
Pretty lame dood. What should he be doing IYO? Filling sandbags?

Uatu
09-01-2005, 08:25 PM

He should throw on his cape and fly around the world backward so fast that time rolls back, then pick up the hurricane and toss it into the sun.

CHIEF4EVER
09-01-2005, 08:27 PM
He should throw on his cape and fly around the world backward so fast that time rolls back, then pick up the hurricane and toss it into the sun.

Well, yea, there's always THAT option. ROFL

NewChief
09-01-2005, 08:36 PM

Yeah! Almost like that time he strapped on his flight suit, flew his fighter out to sea, "landed" on a carrier, and said, "Mission Accomplished!"

Logical
09-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Pretty lame dood. What should he be doing IYO? Filling sandbags?You know he might not need to be doing something else, but at a time like this doing that just sends the wrong image. Think about it.

jettio
09-01-2005, 08:55 PM
B*sh will be down there Friday.

They have sent elite Navy divers to enter the New Orleans Municipal Library and its children's section, to find a waterproofed copy of My Pet Goat.

He is going to read it through a bullhorn, and then ask Bin Laden to turn himself in.

Logical
09-01-2005, 09:12 PM
B*sh will be down there Friday.

They have sent elite Navy divers to enter the New Orleans Municipal Library and its children's section, to find a waterproofed copy of My Pet Goat.

He is going to read it through a bullhorn, and then ask Bin Laden to turn himself in.This is the wrong time and place for this type of humor Jettio. We all know you cannot stand Bush and many of us have swung your way. But this does nothing to help your cause and probably hurts more than it helps persuade.

jettio
09-01-2005, 09:19 PM
This is the wrong time and place for this type of humor Jettio. We all know you cannot stand Bush and many of us have swung your way. But this does nothing to help your cause and probably hurts more than it helps persuade.

It is all part of my plan to make you appear more and more reasonable by comparison.

memyselfI
09-01-2005, 09:48 PM
BAHAHAHA.

It's no "My Pet Goat' but who could blame a guy for wanting to strum a guitar vs. dealing with a national disaster?

Calcountry
09-02-2005, 12:23 PM
He should throw on his cape and fly around the world backward so fast that time rolls back, then pick up the hurricane and toss it into the sun.I am sorry, I can't defend this guy any longer. He is just handling "his job" terribly. The Job of President of the United states now has as a TOP job requirement, looking good on TV. I mean, you have to give the masses what they want to see. What the masses want to see right now, is a loving caring hard working President, waiding in the waters of NO handing out bread and water to the people there.

Anything less, and you will get the response that Nero is fiddling.

He should know this as president. He should go down there in military fatigues with an M16 and shoot the looters himself. He should fly a relief plane and drop the emergency supplies, he is a pilot you know.

Duck Dog
09-02-2005, 12:37 PM
If this many retarded people can learn to use the Internet, then there is hope that the refugees can learn to build their city again.

KCTitus
09-02-2005, 12:54 PM
This is the wrong time and place for this type of humor Jettio. We all know you cannot stand Bush and many of us have swung your way. But this does nothing to help your cause and probably hurts more than it helps persuade.

You'll have to forgive Jettio...he's giddy with all this suffering and disaster going on, 'his team' is scoring big points.

jAZ
09-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Quick question.

Which "tragedy" took longer for Bush to cut short his Texas vacation to rush back to DC?

Hurricane Katrina or Terry Shaivo?

KCTitus
09-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Another good one. Nice work Jaz. Life is good today isnt it?

Frankie
09-02-2005, 01:42 PM
He did that kinda thing last year in Florida after their hurricane. Oh, wait.... Election year. Never mind!

Frankie
09-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Quick question.

Which "tragedy" took longer for Bush to cut short his Texas vacation to rush back to DC?

Very astute observation. Rep!

memyselfI
09-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Quick question.

Ah, that could explain his 'every life is important' rhetoric today. Might as well throw some crumbs to his base while trying to save face.

jettio
09-02-2005, 02:06 PM
You'll have to forgive Jettio...he's giddy with all this suffering and disaster going on, 'his team' is scoring big points.

The only team that I am on is the one that believes in a just God, and that The Truth and Justice should always be the goal, and that by some intangible measure, people are Equal.

That is not part of any political party platform, the people on my team can be found in just about any political party on Earth.

I have a secondary belief that people with power and authority over other people should have integrity and competence, and I have a right to criticize people that have seized that power when they start to lie or make horrible decisions that cause dangerous consequences for other people.

Maybe after life teaches B*sh lessons that he should have learned a long time ago about not lying, being honorable, and meeting the responsibilities of the job that he asked for instead of caring more about his aerobics routine, he might improve enough to be part of my team.

Your wisecrack implies that you are more worried about your political parties standing after this latest fiasco in a series of fiascoes than the people who are suffering.

My earlier post in the thread may have been questionable, but your accusations against other people suggest that you are no better than anybody else when it comes to being political as a response to events.

Get off of your high horse, wingtard.

KCTitus
09-02-2005, 02:12 PM
The only team that I am on is the one that believes in a just God, and that The Truth and Justice should always be the goal, and that by some intangible measure, people are Equal.

That is not part of any political party platform, the people on my team can be found in just about any political party on Earth.

I have a secondary belief that people with power and authority over other people should have integrity and competence, and I have a right to criticize people that have seized that power when they start to lie or make horrible decisions that cause dangerous consequences for other people.

Maybe after life teaches B*sh lessons that he should have learned a long time ago about not lying, being honorable, and meeting the responsibilities of the job that he asked for instead of caring more about his aerobics routine, he might improve enough to be part of my team.

Your wisecrack implies that you are more worried about your political parties standing after this latest fiasco in a series of fiascoes than the people who are suffering.

My earlier post in the thread may have been questionable, but your accusations against other people suggest that you are no better than anybody else when it comes to being political as a response to events.

Get off of your high horse, wingtard.

LOL...that last line was just awesome! I love your act...it's great. It's absolutely uncanny how you can deflect your actions onto another party. Ive yet to figure out how to portray that sarcastically, but Im working on it, because you're a genious (chiefsplanet spelling).

my 'wisecrack' wasnt a crack at all. I do believe you are enjoying this and are having a hard time holding yourself back. You dont need to hide your true feelings, we all know.

jettio
09-02-2005, 02:38 PM
LOL...that last line was just awesome! I love your act...it's great. It's absolutely uncanny how you can deflect your actions onto another party. Ive yet to figure out how to portray that sarcastically, but Im working on it, because you're a genious (chiefsplanet spelling).

my 'wisecrack' wasnt a crack at all. I do believe you are enjoying this and are having a hard time holding yourself back. You dont need to hide your true feelings, we all know.

You don't know what you think you do and you really ought to speak for yourself.

When I see people dying of hunger and thirst when it should be possible to get them food and water and transport them to a safer place, I do not enjoy that.

Why don't you tell me who are the people that make up the "we" that is the subject of your last sentence?

I doubt that there are so many others that have your powers of clairvoyance to make accusations about other's subjective states of mind.

KCTitus
09-02-2005, 03:04 PM
You don't know what you think you do and you really ought to speak for yourself.

When I see people dying of hunger and thirst when it should be possible to get them food and water and transport them to a safer place, I do not enjoy that.

Why don't you tell me who are the people that make up the "we" that is the subject of your last sentence?

I doubt that there are so many others that have your powers of clairvoyance to make accusations about other's subjective states of mind.

Having a little trouble with that first sentence...I dont know what I think I know? WTF? Is that some kind of riddle?

You're right, though, I shouldnt speak for others around here...while I assume your game is patently obvious, some here might be just as thick as yourself and not see it.

jettio
09-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Having a little trouble with that first sentence...I dont know what I think I know? WTF? Is that some kind of riddle?

You're right, though, I shouldnt speak for others around here...while I assume your game is patently obvious, some here might be just as thick as yourself and not see it.

You were a coward before, when you made some false accusation attributing a position to me that I never held nor stated, did not even have the sack to man up and re-enter the thread and apologize.

Looks like today's performance earns you the ignore list.

Please understand not to expect any response from me when you post into a thread.

Batten down the hatches and defend your blameless leaders, twerp.

KCTitus
09-02-2005, 03:20 PM
You were a coward before, when you made some false accusation attributing a position to me that I never held nor stated, did not even have the sack to man up and re-enter the thread and apologize.

Looks like today's performance earns you the ignore list.

Please understand not to expect any response from me when you post into a thread.

Batten down the hatches and defend your blameless leaders, twerp.

Feh...it's probably a good thing that you do that jettio, your responses arent doing you any favors.

ChiTown
09-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Little known fact.........

Kennedy was bangin a prostitute in the Oral Office during the Cuban Missle crisis. I think I read that on the back of a Cracker Jack box.......

Duck Dog
09-02-2005, 03:42 PM

ROFL