PDA

View Full Version : FEMA sez: Give your $ to Pat Robertson

gblowfish
09-02-2005, 09:31 AM
This from my pal Mr. Doggity:
The FEMA website encourages you to donate liberally to hurricane relief -- by giving money to Pat Robertson!

Robertson's "Operation Blessing" charity one of only three places endorsed by FEMA to give cash-only contributions. The United Way didn't even get an endorsement. But the "fruitcake", "retard" -- who obviously has no political clout in the administration because Sean said so -- has his fruitcake, retard, assassination-lovin' charity front and center for Administration approval.

Just curious -- what does the Government usually do to "charity" fronts for radical clerics who endorse assassinations...

...if you're Muslim, your assests are seized and your members are sent to Gitmo without due process to have their testicles hot-wired. If your weapon of mass destruction is the King James Version of the New Testament instead of a Qa'ran - You get lots of free American tax money.

The largest "faithbased" taxpayer welfare check ever written under Bush's controversial program was for $25 million of your tax dollars to Pat Robertson. And his charity is given prominent free advertising on government websites.

Golly, why would any foreign leader think for a moment that a fruitcake retard like Pat Roberstson has any influence in Washington?

That's just crazy-thinkin' Sean said so.

gblowfish
09-02-2005, 09:32 AM
Here's the link on the FEMA website to Pat Robertson:

RedDread
09-02-2005, 11:14 AM
Just remember, every dollar you donate is another step towards the killing of all fags and the President of Venezuela ROFL

Mr. Laz
09-02-2005, 11:35 AM
it's sad when you have to hesitate in donating to even the religious organizations now.

Ugly Duck
09-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Just curious -- what does the Government usually do to "charity" fronts for radical clerics who endorse assassinations...
Are you insinuating that The Bushron admin treats Christian radical clerics who endorse assassinations differently than Muslim radical clerics who endorse assassinations ? Wouldn't that be kinda illegal or something?

Duck Dog
09-02-2005, 11:49 AM
This looks like a liberal masterbation fest. I'll let myself out.

RedDread
09-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Good call, the conservative circle jerk is over here

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=122970

whoman69
09-02-2005, 12:11 PM
it's sad when you have to hesitate in donating to even the religious organizations now.
Sadly, Robertson's organization is a political unit in the guise of a religious organization.
I thought it was hilarious how FOX backed off on Robertson after his stupid ass comments saying he was no longer a major player, when days before he was announced on Hannity and Colmes as a major force in politics. The right doesn't like it when people on the fringes are seen as speaking for their party, but they take any instance to promote nutball leftists as being in the mainstream of the Democratic party.

Ugly Duck
09-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Sadly, Robertson's organization is a political unit in the guise of a religious organization.Thats what they decided to call a "Faith-Based Group" so they could give our tax dollars to them.

memyselfI
09-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Ah, I wonder if this was the same 'charity' that was collecting money to send to the Contras?