PDA

View Full Version : Our attention is focused away from security and we may be

Area 51
09-02-2005, 11:37 AM
primed for another attack from outside our shores.

We may need to learn to be focused on more than one front.

If you would notice, this forum has turned away from the Iraq issues for the time being and focused on the weather related disaster in N.O.

We have more things to worry about and everyone only looks at the "hot topic".

Keep a vigilant watch, trouble could be coming.

MOhillbilly
09-02-2005, 11:38 AM
i said this yesterday.

Area 51
09-02-2005, 11:59 AM
i said this yesterday.

I missed that, where did you say that?

I commented because I did hear the the FBI has made some arrests in LA,CA in the past couple of days. Our focus might be on N.O., but others may see that as a possible opportunity.

StcChief
09-02-2005, 12:11 PM
i said this yesterday.
Me too.

Don't let our guard down because of NO.

RedDread
09-02-2005, 12:12 PM
what did all you people harp on before 9/11?

MOhillbilly
09-02-2005, 12:14 PM
I missed that, where did you say that?

I commented because I did hear the the FBI has made some arrests in LA,CA in the past couple of days. Our focus might be on N.O., but others may see that as a possible opportunity.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2659938#post2659938

another WSN-scratch=Me

you ever been in a streetfight?
We are at war.America is at war.
you dont have to agree w/ shit. War is what it is.
And if you dont understand to win a war you have to break your opponents will to fight. then you dont understand the most basic levels of humanity.

we fight the way we do now because we are hamstrung by geo politics. they on the otherhand do not,terrorists fight an all out war.

To bury(kick him while hes down) your enemy while he is streched and stuned is a sure way to wilt the fight of a population,countries fight wars.not armies.
to think terrorists do not see opportunity here,is a fools paradise.

http://www.skinheads.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7781

Area 51
09-02-2005, 01:05 PM

Based on the fact that we had not been attacked in that manner before we were just like you. Fat dumb and happy!!!!

whoman69
09-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Under that same argument, WTF are we doing in Iraq with the terrorists out there? We stopped fighting terrorists abroad the day we invaded Iraq.

Brock
09-02-2005, 01:17 PM
We stopped fighting terrorists abroad the day we invaded Iraq.

Did we?

KCTitus
09-02-2005, 01:22 PM

If I recall, Clinton

RedDread
09-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Based on the fact that we had not been attacked in that manner before we were just like you. Fat dumb and happy!!!!

Yep, that answers my question....

I'm not saying that America needs to stop defending it's borders. I think we're not doing a good enough job as-is. However You're making it sound like we're going to lose all our defense capabilities because of what's happening in New Orleans.

Those systems won't be going anywhere, so lets stop trying to shift the focus away from the most important issue at hand, which is getting all these people who are stranded and dying in NO out.

I've never been Fat, but I wish I were still dumb and happy. A year in Iraq had a way of cooling off my enthusiasm for the way the WOT is being run now.

Radar Chief
09-02-2005, 01:37 PM

:shrug: What did you “harp” on before Bush?

Radar Chief
09-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Under that same argument, WTF are we doing in Iraq with the terrorists out there? We stopped fighting terrorists abroad the day we invaded Iraq.

Weird, the terrorists don’t seem to think so. :hmmm:

RedDread
09-02-2005, 01:39 PM
:shrug: What did you “harp” on before Bush?

I was 16 when he got elected, at that point I didn't give a crap about politics.

Area 51
09-02-2005, 01:40 PM
I was 16 when he got elected, at that point I didn't give a crap about politics.

Johnny come lately?

Was mama and dada dems?

Radar Chief
09-02-2005, 01:45 PM

So, before Bush came along the best you had to gripe ‘bout was not get’n enough poon. At least he’s good for improving the level of gripe’n. ;)

And thanks for your service in Iraq, it is appreciated here.

RedDread
09-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Johnny come lately?

Was mama and dada dems?

yes, sorry that I'm only 21 now, I beg your forgiveness o mighty area 51!!!

...retard

Area 51
09-02-2005, 01:56 PM

...retard

What I'm saying is that if you hadn't been "involved" or "cared" about politics when Bush was elected you had to have had your opinion formed from outside sources. You don't seem like a free thinker by the way you worded your responses.

...retard? Gee, coming from you that might be considered ... ... shit, I don't know what it would be considered!!!

A kid calling names because he's pissed. Works for me!!

KCTitus
09-02-2005, 01:57 PM

That's ok...everyone sounds idiotic reciting whatever their college profs told them. It will wear off in about 5 years or so when you've entered the real world junior.

RedDread
09-02-2005, 02:00 PM
That's ok...everyone sounds idiotic reciting whatever their college profs told them. It will wear off in about 5 years or so when you've entered the real world junior.

I'll let you in on a little secret...the last 3 years of my life weren't spent in a classroom. I'm also not a bleeding heart liberal major either :p

KCTitus
09-02-2005, 02:02 PM
I'll let you in on a little secret...the last 3 years of my life weren't spent in a classroom. I'm also not a bleeding heart liberal major either :p

Worse than I thought...trying to survive on a mere HS education, that's going to take even more time.

RedDread
09-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Heh, if McCain runs I'm voting for him. I'm not here to be "that crazy leftist liberal" but I do call bulls*** when I see it.

KCTitus
09-02-2005, 02:13 PM
Heh, if McCain runs I'm voting for him. I'm not here to be "that crazy leftist liberal" but I do call bulls*** when I see it.

Heh, if Zell Miller runs Im voting for him. Im not here to be that religious right nutbag, either.

patteeu
09-02-2005, 02:13 PM

Link?