PDA

View Full Version : Terror Attack

nolimitpk
09-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Even Republicans were criticizing Bush and his administration for the sluggish relief effort. ``I think it puts into question all of the Homeland Security and Northern Command planning for the last four years, because if we can't respond faster than this to an event we saw coming across the Gulf for days, then why do we think we're prepared to respond to a nuclear or biological attack?'' said former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

KCTitus
09-02-2005, 12:48 PM
Two in one day? Are you begging to be banned?

Brock
09-02-2005, 12:48 PM
I think this is the last time you should be allowed to post in the lounge.

Bwana
09-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Hey dipshit, this goes here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30

nolimitpk
09-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Hey dipshit, this goes here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Hey stupid this is relevent to the current situation in New Orleans. SO STFU!!! I know you can't stand it when somebody posts something that is relevent. Instead of spilling their sorry ass life story on here. What do you want me to talk about? How I like to smell Scanlons jock? How Freddie Mitchell will be missed? How small you are?

luv
09-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Hey stupid this is relevent to the current situation in New Orleans. SO STFU!!! I know you can't stand it when somebody posts something that is relevent. Instead of spilling their sorry ass life story on here. What do you want me to talk about? How I like to smell Scanlons jock? How Freddie Mitchell will be missed? How small you are?
Speaking of republicans and quoting Newt sounds pretty political to me. Try keeping it in DC.

chagrin
09-02-2005, 01:10 PM

No offense man, but this is the side of the board where ROYC75 might want to actually discuss smelling Scanlon's jock, or someone who might be a fan of FredEx would want to discuss it...

The D.C Forum is where anything directly relating to political agenda's would go, I think you know that, and are just trying to inflame the mood; which wouldn't be such a bad idea if you weren't using a President Bush topic to do so.

Bwana
09-02-2005, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=nolimitpk]What do you want me to talk about? How I like to smell Scanlons jock? QUOTE]

Really? While I don't find that all that surprising coming from you, I think you would be better off expressing your locker room fetishes in another thread. I think even the Roy’s would find that disturbing.

RedDread
09-02-2005, 01:12 PM

http://flambore.com/linktrack/images/032505lumberg.jpg

mmm...yeah

BAN!!

http://ittheroad.ytmnd.com/

nolimitpk
09-02-2005, 01:16 PM
SO QUICK TO BAN. Funny how you get so mad by my posts. I dont even say anything to you but yet you always have something to say to me. Very cute. Just wanted to get it in the lime light on what somebody was saying. Doesn't matter where it should be. I just thought you might want to see what your people think. That's all. Thanks for looking>

KCTitus
09-02-2005, 01:17 PM
watch out...I guess the next thing you know nolimit2stupidity is going to threaten to pm his phone number to all you 'tough guys'.

If you need help, nolimit, ask penchief.

RedDread
09-02-2005, 01:19 PM
I just thought you might want to see what your people think.

I'll tell you what I think if you post it in DC...

StcChief
09-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Newt is running in 2008. Starting to make political hay.

luv
09-02-2005, 01:23 PM
SO QUICK TO BAN. Funny how you get so mad by my posts. I dont even say anything to you but yet you always have something to say to me. Very cute. Just wanted to get it in the lime light on what somebody was saying. Doesn't matter where it should be. I just thought you might want to see what your people think. That's all. Thanks for looking>
Funny I thought it was you that was wanting the limelight by posting something like this in the lounge. What was the point in it? Is this what you intended to do? Get everone against you so you could say stuff back? Are you 13?

patteeu
09-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Normally I think nolimitpk's takes are assinine, but I have to applaud his effort to break out of the DC ghetto and take a stand for posting politics in the main forum. It's way past time to reintegrate the forums (DC and Lounge) so that the less politically ideological posters will bring about some moderation in the political topics. Bring back the good old days.

Bwana
09-02-2005, 01:28 PM
It's way past time to reintegrate the forums (DC and Lounge) so that the less politically ideological posters will bring about some moderation in the political topics. Bring back the good old days.

Post a poll and see where that goes patteeu. :hmmm:

Donger
09-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Even Republicans

Heh. Didn't have to go past the first two words to realize the ultimate destination of this gem.

Bwana
09-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Heh. Didn't have to go past the first two words to realize the ultimate destination of this gem.

Yeah, HUGE surprise.

memyselfI
09-02-2005, 01:43 PM
Even Republicans were criticizing Bush and his administration for the sluggish relief effort. ``I think it puts into question all of the Homeland Security and Northern Command planning for the last four years, because if we can't respond faster than this to an event we saw coming across the Gulf for days, then why do we think we're prepared to respond to a nuclear or biological attack?'' said former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

Don't mind the RWNJ nay sayers who will post on this thread. Take heart in knowing that not all CONS/Republicans find complete and utter failure acceptable, be it in N/O or Iraq.

patteeu
09-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Post a poll and see where that goes patteeu. :hmmm:

It will have to wait as I'm about to leave on a week-long vacation. Speaking of terror attacks, I'll be flying home on 9/11. I hope Al Qaeda doesn't have any plans for an anniversary encore.

memyselfI
09-02-2005, 02:12 PM

You know what is the ultimate irony of this situation and that in Iraq? Is that tough guy GWB has made this country look weaker and less capable than the image we try to portray to the outside world. If anything, the debacle that is Iraq and now the ultimate in vulnerability we are seeing in a large portion of our country right now makes the US look helpless...

exactly the opposite image of what GWB has tried so hard to portray for this country. That makes The United States of America less secure. :shake: Newt has a valid point but because he's of the same party as GWB he can't spell it out quite like I have.

Duck Dog
09-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Don't mind the RWNJ nay sayers who will post on this thread. Take heart in knowing that not all CONS/Republicans find complete and utter failure acceptable, be it in N/O or Iraq.

yep, we failed at stopping a natrual disaster. :rolleyes:

memyselfI
09-02-2005, 03:42 PM
yep, we failed at stopping a natrual disaster. :rolleyes:

Nope, you still don't get it. They've failed at the aftermath, in Iraq and here in the USA.

SBK
09-02-2005, 04:34 PM
Nope, you still don't get it. They've failed at the aftermath, in Iraq and here in the USA.

It's Bush's fault that for 80 years NO didn't prepare for this? :shake:

Taco John
09-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Normally I think nolimitpk's takes are assinine, but I have to applaud his effort to break out of the DC ghetto and take a stand for posting politics in the main forum. It's way past time to reintegrate the forums (DC and Lounge) so that the less politically ideological posters will bring about some moderation in the political topics. Bring back the good old days.

Humpty dumpty is broken...

mlyonsd
09-02-2005, 05:33 PM

Don't bother reasoning with her. She's a shark and smells blood in the water. Expecting her to reason and use common sense is impossible at a time like this.

SBK
09-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Don't bother reasoning with her. She's a shark and smells blood in the water. Expecting her to reason and use common sense is impossible at a time like this.

Time like this meaning that the current day of the week ends in "y"?

patteeu
09-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Humpty dumpty is broken...

Ya, I think you're right.

nolimitpk
09-03-2005, 10:32 AM

As I posted in another forum Bill Clinton had approved a package to research and develope a better system down there. Mr W Bush had cut that funding. Hence no further development.

StcChief
09-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Clinton did a lot of nothing, but get his dick $ucked in 8 years too.

Fly around the world alot, send Hillary too.

Had WTC attack that failed in 93 bad bomb attempt.

Had embassy blew up.

Weakened our intelligence and defense that allowed 9/11 to happen.

But he approved a levee system for a towned that has been doomed for this event for years.

Good job Bill what a leader.