PDA

View Full Version : Evaluate this FF Trade

Herzig
09-04-2005, 09:53 AM
This guy in my league always makes these stoooopid trades my league. Can you guess which guy is the stooopid one?

TEAM A

J. Jones (Dal - RB)
T. Jones (Chi - RB)
B. Griese (TB - QB)
W. Green (Cle - RB)
E. Manning (NYG - QB)

For

TEAM B
E. James (Ind - RB)
T. Green (KC - QB)
C. Taylor (Bal - RB)

Terribilis
09-04-2005, 10:32 AM
kidding right? Team B is getting screwed- I know because I have team A's roster :)

J Diddy
09-04-2005, 10:34 AM
I think it depends how the rest of the roster fills out.

Herzig
09-04-2005, 10:40 AM
To me...

Edge is a top 5 back
TGreen is a top 5 QB
C. Taylor..backup but may see significant playing time

J.Jones top 10 RB
all the rest of these guys are "turds" and backups as far as a FF roster goes.

Herzig
09-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Last year

Team A Traded

D. Culpeper

to Team B

for

William Green
Jake Delhomme

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Terribilis
09-04-2005, 10:48 AM
To me...

Edge is a top 5 back
TGreen is a top 5 QB
C. Taylor..backup but may see significant playing time

J.Jones top 10 RB
all the rest of these guys are "turds" and backups as far as a FF roster goes.
thats pretty much how I have it- that said thomas jones is going to get a few starts-, he had some decent games last year, but I dont think he will hang on to the starting job long.

Herzig
09-04-2005, 10:52 AM
thats pretty much how I have it- that said thomas jones is going to get a few starts-, he had some decent games last year, but I dont think he will hang on to the starting job long.

Agreed. Once Benson learns the offense, T Jones will probably play more of a Marshall Faulk role in Chicago.

Miles
09-04-2005, 10:55 AM
Last year

Team A Traded

D. Culpeper

to Team B

for

William Green
Jake Delhomme

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This guy must have something for William Green.

Thig Lyfe
09-04-2005, 10:57 AM
Roffle.

Valiant
09-04-2005, 11:03 AM
This guy in my league always makes these stoooopid trades my league. Can you guess which guy is the stooopid one?

TEAM A

J. Jones (Dal - RB)
T. Jones (Chi - RB)
B. Griese (TB - QB)
W. Green (Cle - RB)
E. Manning (NYG - QB)

For

TEAM B
E. James (Ind - RB)
T. Green (KC - QB)
C. Taylor (Bal - RB)

He only has to find one person dumb enough...

Herzig
09-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Well, it looks like my bitching about this trade caused the Commissioner (Team B) to void the trade. Now I guess I look like a whiney bitch over this...but he would have had a super team after this trade. He did the right thing, but did I?

Valiant
09-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Well, it looks like my bitching about this trade caused the Commissioner (Team B) to void the trade. Now I guess I look like a whiney bitch over this...but he would have had a super team after this trade. He did the right thing, but did I?

Hell yes you did the right thing... The guy is trying to pull some shitty ass trades with some people that might not know how to play... If the guy can make a super team thru the waiver wire and legit trades then fine... But that is a bogus ass trade, in my league you cannot trade multiple players for a few players unless it is a uninamous decision, which is hard with twelve teams...

Darkwolfe
09-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Some guy on the FoxSports FFL tried to get me to trade off most of my starters (including Tony G) for a bunch of no namers. Like Hell.

Then he turns around and offers me his top RB (Chris Brown) for my backup D. I think he's nuts, but he got that one. My backup D was the Jets and I already had the Pats D starting.

Herzig
09-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Hell yes you did the right thing... The guy is trying to pull some shitty ass trades with some people that might not know how to play... If the guy can make a super team thru the waiver wire and legit trades then fine... But that is a bogus ass trade, in my league you cannot trade multiple players for a few players unless it is a uninamous decision, which is hard with twelve teams...

It's a "money" league too...so you know I'm not afraid to speak up when I need to do so. I don't care if he is the commissioner. I'm going to call him or anyone else on a trade like this everytime.

Herzig
09-04-2005, 03:03 PM
I wasn't the only one bitching about this trade. This post by another owner killed me.. ROFL

"Winfield-

If I offered you 14 polished turds, would you trade me your car.

Why don't you just quit now and change your team name to Kelly's farm team.

you butt****."

Herzig
09-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Here's another reply

I have finally figured it out
by: Kiss My Johnson (capesux) Sep 4 12:50am
Koons is a Jedi...a very ****ing powerful one at that....Koons could have Winny drinking ass milk from Jason Giambi's roid rage inflammed starfish.