PDA

View Full Version : Is Angus beef any better than other types of beef?

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 12:02 PM
I just bought a small Angus beef rump roast to see for myself. What do you think?

JimNasium
09-04-2005, 12:13 PM
I've always suspected that you were swishy. This confirms it. Why don't you and DenverChief go get a room. :shake:

http://zepfanman.com/images/angus.jpg

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 12:15 PM
I've always suspected that you were swishy. This confirms it. Why don't you and DenverChief go get a room. :shake:

http://zepfanman.com/images/angus.jpg
Funny, I always thought the same thing about you. :thailor:

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 12:16 PM
I've always suspected that you were swishy. This confirms it. Why don't you and DenverChief go get a room.

There can be no doubt that Skip is this nation's leading fag...

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 12:16 PM
There can be no doubt that Skip is this nation's leading Rump Ranger...

I did not type rump ranger...

fag

faggot

Herzig
09-04-2005, 12:17 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL :p

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 12:17 PM
f-a-g-g-o-t...

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 12:19 PM
There can be no doubt that Skip is this nation's leading Rump Ranger...
Didn't I just see you are out of rep for the day? How would you like to get neg repped back down there with the n00bs?

JimNasium
09-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Funny, I always thought the same thing about you. :thailor:
While I will admit that I have a body that appeals to both genders I am not teh ghey. Don't worry, I'll leave all the man flesh to you Skip Pillowbiter.

J Diddy
09-04-2005, 12:21 PM
Didn't I just see you are out of rep for the day? How would you like to get neg repped back down there with the n00bs?

Then the world shall be over.....

SNR
09-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Personally I prefer bison to cow anyday.

Bwana
09-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Ok, that's it! It's Bar-B-Que time!!

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 12:41 PM

Bring it on, my pig-tailed little sailor-suit wearing Japanese penis-cleaner...

eazyb81
09-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Personally I prefer bison to cow anyday.

Have you been to Ted's Montana Grill? I've never had bison before, but i've heard that it is some good eatin. I'm going to try to make it out to the new Ted's that just opened up by me, I want to try one of the famous bison burgers. Is the meat gamey at all?

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Jesus-God, you seriously are a little queer boy-toy cocksucker. Does it distract you that your old man has placed a penis chastity devise on you?

You're pretty much f*cked mentally, aren't you?

Your ex-wife says you coludn't give a chick an orgasm with a vibe, a salad-tossing and a prayer...

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Bring it on, my pig-tailed little sailor-suit wearing Japanese penis-cleaner...
There you go. Want some more?

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 12:55 PM

See you soon, bitch...

JimNasium
09-04-2005, 02:50 PM
ROFL

PastorMikH
09-04-2005, 02:56 PM
To try and answer Skip's question from what little I know, Angus has a fat/meat marbling that many people find to make for a really good flavoring. Personally, I like my steaks a little leaner so angus isn't necesarily my preference.

JimNasium
09-04-2005, 03:04 PM
To try and answer Skip's question from what little I know, Angus has a fat/meat marbling that many people find to make for a really good flavoring. Personally, I like my steaks a little leaner so angus isn't necesarily my preference.We already answered Skip's question Pastor. He's supressing the real him and I think we may be close to a break-thru ala Psicosis.

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 03:07 PM
We already answered Skip's question Pastor. He's supressing the real him and I think we may be close to a break-thru ala Psicosis.

I'm thinking you don't know shit about steaks...

Zebedee DuBois
09-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Is Angus beef any better than other types of beef?

It ain't good for the Angus.

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 03:49 PM
The Angus wasn't doing much anyway.

chiefs4me
09-04-2005, 03:59 PM

ROFL

PastorMikH
09-04-2005, 04:03 PM
We already answered Skip's question Pastor. He's supressing the real him and I think we may be close to a break-thru ala Psicosis.

I'm thinking that if your such an expert on such things that I'll be avoiding the chair next to you on my next trip to Springtown.

:)

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 04:07 PM
I'm thinking that if your such an expert on such things that I'll be avoiding the chair next to you on my next trip to Springtown.

Good idea!! You have to watch Nasium every minute. JennyGump says he is swishy.

PastorMikH
09-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Good idea!! You have to watch Nasium every minute. JennyGump says he is swishy.

I thought it was odd that he was winking and Zack - then planned to meat up with Zack after our dinner at another location.:shake:

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 04:13 PM
I thought it was odd that he was winking and Zack - then planned to meat up with Zack after our dinner at another location.:shake:
The evidence mounts.......

JimNasium
09-04-2005, 04:16 PM
I thought it was odd that he was winking and Zack - then planned to meat up with Zack after our dinner at another location.:shake:I'm just not feeling the Christian love right now.
:shake:

PastorMikH
09-04-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm just not feeling the Christian love right now.
:shake:

Couldn't help it. It was like you had a great big "Kick Me" sign on your back.

:D

JimNasium
09-04-2005, 04:28 PM
The evidence mounts.......
You can mount anyone you'd like but it's not going to be me.

JimNasium
09-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Couldn't help it. It was like you had a great big "Kick Me" sign on your back.

:D
:p

PastorMikH
09-04-2005, 04:30 PM
:p

I was correct about you and Zach meating up afterwards wasn't I?

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 04:31 PM
You can mount anyone you'd like but it's not going to be me.
It's OK. Your secret is safe with us.

JimNasium
09-04-2005, 04:32 PM
I was correct about you and Zach meating up afterwards wasn't I?

Not that particular night. I think we might have had a beer later on that week though.

PastorMikH
09-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Not that particular night. I think we might have had a beer later on that week though.

:fire:

That sound like enough of an admission for you Skip?:LOL:

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 05:35 PM
:fire:

That sound like enough of an admission for you Skip?:LOL:
Yes, it sure does. It's just Nasium and DC now.

JimNasium
09-04-2005, 05:44 PM
Yes, it sure does. It's just Nasium and DC now.
Listen you old bastard, you were the one talking about invading Angus Young's rump roast, not me. I honestly don't care what's going on in that perverse mind of yours but I do wish you would leave me out of it. I'm sure there is some man-meat somewhere in Arkansas or Oklahoma or wherever it is that you have chosen to lower the standard of living so why don't you log off and find the glory hole of your dreams.

Frazod
09-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Thank God the season starts in a week. We're definitely in darkest-before-the-dawn mode around here. :shake:

JimNasium
09-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Thank God the season starts in a week. We're definitely in darkest-before-the-dawn mode around here. :shake:
ROFL

Baby Lee
09-04-2005, 06:19 PM
To try and answer Skip's question from what little I know, Angus has a fat/meat marbling that many people find to make for a really good flavoring. Personally, I like my steaks a little leaner so angus isn't necesarily my preference.
Your knowledge has earned you the rank of colonel.

Congratulations Colonel Angus.

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 07:03 PM
I'd say.

keg in kc
09-04-2005, 07:21 PM
I'm just not feeling the Christian love right now.
:shake:I don't think the good pastor's catholic, so you'll need to find another partner for your "I'm an altar boy in the confessional" fantasy.

Christian love, indeed.

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Angus or regular beef, doesn't matter they both make a good turd the next day. Its like Unleaded for $3.20 or Super Unleaded for $3.59. If you want to feel really good about your purchase after your done eating, and think wow that rump roast was great, it was worth the extra $10.00, go for it.

I saw a lady in a Japanese restaurant order a $45.00 steak once. They brought all the steaks for the table out for the chief to cook up and do his thing. But hers came out with plastic wrap on it and was on a silver plate. It was special Japan corn fed beef-best in the world. Yeah right- I bet it was the same freakin thing just gift wrapped to make her feel like a special little biatch. I was like, this is the midwest-best place to get beef-why would you want a steak from tiny little Japan? Oh well its all in the presentation.

Oh, on a side note, I had a friend that worked at Pricechopper, and sometimes they put the reg meat in the fancy counter and sell it as Angus.

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 08:08 PM

You still smoke-free?...

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Angus or regular beef, doesn't matter they both make a good turd the next day. Its like Unleaded for $3.20 or Super Unleaded for $3.59. If you want to feel really good about your purchase after your done eating, and think wow that rump roast was great, it was worth the extra $10.00, go for it.

I saw a lady in a Japanese restaurant order a $45.00 steak once. They brought all the steaks for the table out for the chief to cook up and do his thing. But hers came out with plastic wrap on it and was on a silver plate. It was special Japan corn fed beef-best in the world. Yeah right- I bet it was the same freakin thing just gift wrapped to make her feel like a special little biatch. I was like, this is the midwest-best place to get beef-why would you want a steak from tiny little Japan? Oh well its all in the presentation.

Oh, on a side note, I had a friend that worked at Pricechopper, and sometimes they put the reg meat in the fancy counter and sell it as Angus.
The Japan steak is known as Kobe beef. The cattle are raised in individual pens that are too small to turn around in. The grain fed animal ges no exercise and that makes the meat ultra tender.

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 08:34 PM
lol-$45 bucks worth of tender for a 8oz steak? That is freakin cruel to put an animal in a cage like that-little Jap bastards.

I won a $100 gift certificate at PC for Angus beef. I ended up getting ribs, T-bones, 2 packages of hamburger, and a 10 pound roast I cooked up for a Chiefs game. Really I couldn't taste much difference. Probably a little leaner, and the hamburger had less grease. So maybe health wise it might be worth it, but taste wise its the same to me.

Delano
09-04-2005, 08:34 PM
My grandfather's neighbor bought a bunch of piedmontese cattle with really nice bloodlines. He butchered one of his steers and my grandpa bought a half side of the meat. It was the best steak I've ever had. Lean yet really tastey.

http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/cattle/piedmontese/piedmnt1.jpg

They are impressive beasts in person.

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Delano, that is the real deal. No cages needed.

Delano
09-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Delano, that is the real deal. No cages needed.

You understand the concept of keeping cattle in one spot right? No bruises and a lot of good marbling from not moving around. Trust me, the cattle raised in Japan who get this treatment are pretty lucky. I've heard they get to drink beer with their corn.

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 08:58 PM
Beer? Well sign me up. Yeah I bet I have some good marbeling on my fat gut from laying on the couch too much. I never thought of a cow as lucky. Chickens are raised in cages-are they lucky too-lol

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 08:58 PM
You understand the concept of keeping cattle in one spot right? No bruises and a lot of good marbling from not moving around. Trust me, the cattle raised in Japan who get this treatment are pretty lucky. I've heard they get to drink beer with their corn.
They also get massaged daily.

Frazod
09-04-2005, 09:27 PM
You still smoke-free?...

Yep - for three weeks now. The wife's been clean for about five days. Actually just sold off the last of the cigarettes I bought in Missouri today.

Guess that officially makes me a bootlegger. Cool. :D

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Yep - for three weeks now. The wife's been clean for about five days. Actually just sold off the last of the cigarettes I bought in Missouri today.

Guess that officially makes me a bootlegger. Cool. :D

You're tha man. 12 days here and hatin' every minute of it....

Frazod
09-04-2005, 09:43 PM

I guess doling out negative rep helps, eh? :D

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Is that why you're being such a dick? I thought it was PMS.

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 09:57 PM
I guess doling out negative rep helps, eh? :D

I'll let ya know in a minute...

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Is that why you're being such a dick? I thought it was PMS.

Maybe. I'm a dick by nature, but this quitting smoking is...well...having it's f*cking effect on me.

I just know that I'm not gonna backslide and start smoking again...had enough of being a nicotine smokestack...

Frazod
09-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Maybe. I'm a dick by nature, but this quitting smoking is...well...having it's f*cking effect on me.

I just know that I'm not gonna backslide and start smoking again...had enough of being a nicotine smokestack...

I didn't cough up any green/brown/yellow goo this morning. First time that's happened in about 15 years. It is something for you to look forward to.

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 10:25 PM
I didn't cough up any green/brown/yellow goo this morning. First time that's happened in about 15 years. It is something for you to look forward to.
I always kind of enjoyed those big hockers. I'm just glad no pieces of lung came up with them.

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 10:27 PM
How did we go from beef to hockers. That will make ya hugry for that rump skip.

keg in kc
09-04-2005, 10:28 PM
I didn't cough up any yellow goo this morning. First time that's happened in about 15 years.*snicker*

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 10:31 PM
*snicker*

Uh... no offense intended to any orientals, Bill Parcells...