PDA

View Full Version : Who is this douche bag?

Sure-Oz
09-04-2005, 02:55 PM
http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/MichaelCrook/wmv
:cuss:

Darkwolfe
09-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Damn, he got ripped a new one on national TV. Whaddya bet his website goes up in smoke real quick?

Darkwolfe
09-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Heh too late.. A bunch of vets took him out. Good one.

RedDread
09-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Wow, like shooting fish in a barrel.

Bwana
09-04-2005, 03:12 PM
The guy needs to be gut shot. :shake:

RedDread
09-04-2005, 03:16 PM
That was so idiotic it almost seemed staged. Why in the hell would you even bother doing an interview if you were this F***ed up.

Reaper16
09-04-2005, 03:22 PM
That was so idiotic it almost seemed staged. Why in the hell would you even bother doing an interview if you were this F***ed up.

I wouldn't put it past Fox News to stage something like this.

Regardless, this guy is scum. What a heartless individual.

Uatu
09-04-2005, 03:40 PM
I wouldn't put it past Fox News to stage something like this.

Regardless, this guy is scum. What a heartless individual.

They didn't just make this guy up. He's been on plenty of other news programs. :rolleyes: :shake:

Reaper16
09-04-2005, 03:54 PM
They didn't just make this guy up. He's been on plenty of other news programs. :rolleyes: :shake:

Disgusting. He's calling our troops idiots and poster-children for retroactive abortion; yet none of those terms are suitable for describing his worthless a**.

JOhn
09-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Gee I wish someone would take him down to a recruiting station or some were similar so he could express his views to the military in person. ROFL

I wonder if he's related to anyone on this BB? :hmmm: ROFL :p

RedDread
09-04-2005, 04:01 PM
I bet his daddy was ex-mil and beat the everloving sh** outta him for being such a pussy.

That's the only way I could see him being so messed up.

Sure-Oz
09-04-2005, 04:02 PM
its about he money derrrrrrrrr ****in moron, he has a wife and kid to i think, hopefully their not near idiotic as him.

Taco John
09-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Some goth kid in a tie with a grudge towards the bullies in school is what passes off for liberal thought these days?

Duck Dog
09-04-2005, 04:06 PM
His other site forsakecops dot com, is nearly as bad.

My personal feeling is he was either rejected by the military or picked on by someone who went into the military or was a cop. I read on the snopes BB, that he was a 2nd week washout from Benning.

Frankie
09-04-2005, 04:07 PM
So Hannity finds himself Tiny Tim Jr with the IQ of an egg and a worthless opinion to bring on his show and skewer with his "nobility" and wit. Big deal. This is nothing but Fox's typical tabloid journalism to create an illusion that the opposition to the Iraq policy are wierdos like this guy. This jerk should not have been allowed a minute on air. :shake:

Duck Dog
09-04-2005, 04:08 PM
So Hannity finds himself Tiny Tim Jr with the IQ of an egg and a worthless opinion to bring on his show and skewer with his "nobility" and wit. Big deal. This is nothing but Fox's typical tabloid journalism to create an illusion that the opposition to the Iraq policy are wierdos like this guy. This jerk should not have been allowed a minute on air. :shake:

When I read your posts, I picture Michael Crook's face.

Uatu
09-04-2005, 04:09 PM
This jerk should not have been allowed a minute on air. :shake:

That kind of sounds like censorship.

What's wrong with pulling back the curtain on the fringe? I bet you don't have any problem with Fred Phelps being maligned on TV. But the loony left should just be locked in the basement and not spoken of?

Valiant
09-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Gee I wish someone would take him down to a recruiting station or some were similar so he could express his views to the military in person. ROFL

How old is Duh'nese's kid???

Frankie
09-04-2005, 04:11 PM
You have a wild imagination.

mcan
09-04-2005, 04:12 PM
I'm a conservative, but this is just one more reason why I think I'd much rather hang out with Colmes than Hannity. Hannity just bashes what he disagrees with and the louder and more passionate he gets, the more people seem to notice him. Colmes actually asks questions that get somewhere... Of course, I disagree with his politics, but I think he's a much cooler guy. Kinda like John Stewert. I'd love to hang out with him, but his politics... :shake:

Saul Good
09-04-2005, 05:21 PM
I'm a conservative, but this is just one more reason why I think I'd much rather hang out with Colmes than Hannity. Hannity just bashes what he disagrees with and the louder and more passionate he gets, the more people seem to notice him. Colmes actually asks questions that get somewhere... Of course, I disagree with his politics, but I think he's a much cooler guy. Kinda like John Stewert. I'd love to hang out with him, but his politics... :shake:

Colmes is so dense that he never realized that the guest was complaining that the military was paid TOO MUCH. He couldn't figure this very simple point out. He (Colmes) was clearly under the impression that this idiot was lobbying for the military to be paid more and treated with more respect when the guest was clearly contending the opposite.

Valiant
09-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Colmes is so dense that he never realized that the guest was complaining that the military was paid TOO MUCH. He couldn't figure this very simple point out. He (Colmes) was clearly under the impression that this idiot was lobbying for the military to be paid more and treated with more respect when the guest was clearly contending the opposite.

But the tool on the other end never argued about him interperting/understanding him wrong... That guest looked like kanye west trying to make a statement..

Wilson
09-04-2005, 05:53 PM
This guy is using shock value to draw attention to himself. To one extent or another the same thing goes on here every day (cough * taco * cough,cough * duhneese).

Douche Baggins
09-04-2005, 05:54 PM
I posted this in the DC forum a few months ago.

mikey23545
09-04-2005, 07:04 PM
That guy is definitely the love child of Denise and Jaz...

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Now we finally know what that worthless pr#ck RedRum looks like. More gay than what I thought though.

DenverChief
09-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Is it possible to get fred phelps and michael crook in a helicopter with whitney houston as the pilot ?

Rausch
09-04-2005, 07:40 PM
I hope he gets ass cancer...

WilliamTheIrish
09-04-2005, 07:54 PM

It's called a 'reverse Maher.'

BCD
09-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Is it possible to get fred phelps and michael crook in a helicopter with whitney houston as the pilot ?Please elaborate...

ChiefFripp
09-04-2005, 11:53 PM
What a jackass.

DenverChief
09-05-2005, 01:29 AM
Please elaborate...

Whitney Houston = Coke head = bad helicopter pilot = bad crash = helicopter goes boom = no more phelps and crook :)

Rausch
09-05-2005, 01:31 AM
Please elaborate...

Her music sucks and she's married to Bobby Brown.

Let's kill her and move on...

Douche Baggins
09-05-2005, 01:41 AM
Whitney Houston's music USED to be good. I have an mp3 of her singing the star-spangled-banner. It's nothing short of amazing.

Too bad she snorted her voice away.

greg63
09-05-2005, 02:00 AM

...just from a since of hair style point of view. ROFL

I agree - the guy is a moron who should have never been placed in front of the camera, which is probably why he couldn't answer Colms's questions and why Hannity wouldn't let him answer his.

PRIEST
09-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Certified Azz Nugget :cuss:

Archie F. Swin
09-05-2005, 09:22 AM
sorry, but this is typical Hannity. He doesn't invite seemingly credible or halfway legit people to his show and expose them or see right through them. He always has these hopeless panty wastes whom he uses as a punching bag, then pats himself on the back for putting these guys in their place. Hell, William Hung could expose this guy for what he is.

RNR
09-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Dang and all this time I thought meme was a chick :shake:

RNR
09-05-2005, 09:45 AM
FWIW there has already been a thread on this clown
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119302&page=1&pp=20

BCD
09-05-2005, 09:50 AM
Whitney Houston = Coke head = bad helicopter pilot = bad crash = helicopter goes boom = no more phelps and crook :)I was just talking about Houston. I'd rather just see Bobby Brown up there, waste of oxygen...

Frankie
09-05-2005, 10:52 AM
sorry, but this is typical Hannity. He doesn't invite seemingly credible or halfway legit people to his show and expose them or see right through them. He always has these hopeless panty wastes whom he uses as a punching bag, then pats himself on the back for putting these guys in their place. Hell, William Hung could expose this guy for what he is.
Well said. :thumb:

R&GHomer
09-05-2005, 11:16 AM

:hmmm: Maybe a self absorbed sister.

beavis
09-05-2005, 11:37 AM
You aren't the only one. ROFL

Saul Good
09-05-2005, 12:54 PM

That guy's been on just about every major cable news network. It's not just Hannity. Hannity takes on all comers. Some of them are douches like this guy and shouldn't even be given the time of day.

Sure-Oz
09-05-2005, 12:58 PM
he kinda looks like edward scissorhands

Frankie
09-05-2005, 12:58 PM
That guy's been on just about every major cable news network. It's not just Hannity. Hannity takes on all comers. Some of them are douches like this guy and shouldn't even be given the time of day.
Tabloid journalism = Rating = $
:(

whoman69
09-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Just because someone has a contrary viewpoint, doesn't mean they should be given a voice by the national media. This guys makes it harder for anyone else to make an intelligent argument that we should not have troops in Iraq.

Frankie
09-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Just because someone has a contrary viewpoint, doesn't mean they should be given a voice by the national media. This guys makes it harder for anyone else to make an intelligent argument that we should not have troops in Iraq.
Exactly.

KCChiefsMan
09-05-2005, 08:51 PM
that was funny!

that kids debating skills needs some work! ROFL ROFL