PDA

View Full Version : Down on your luck-post here.

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Seems a lot of folks on here are down on their luck. So if your bummed out about any of the following;
divorce-those suck, been there done that
the hurican,
0-4 Chiefs preseason,
no job,
not getting laid enough or at all or ever,
high gas prices,
high price of Angus beef,
keeping Tynes as our kicker,
worried about Bell playing,
lack of friends and or social life,
negative reps,
a Planet bully picking on you,
how bad the Jets are going to lose to the Chiefs
Bush not liking your skin color
war in Iraq
crabs
didn't get the adopt-a-chief you wanted-ended up with Damon Huard
and just for Go Chiefs-how is Stint Green
just go ahead and post here, let it all out, it might help to talk about it on a forum where love and support is always waiting.

4th and Long
09-04-2005, 08:19 PM
how bad the Jets are going to lose to the Chiefs.
Which regular Planeteer is making this claim as their bitch?

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 08:24 PM
None yet, but they will after Sunday, when their QB is out for the rest of the year. I thought I would think ahead, we do have a lot of nearly illiterate Jets fans on here, they need to vent too.

4th and Long
09-04-2005, 08:31 PM
None yet, but they will after Sunday, when their QB is out for the rest of the year. I thought I would think ahead, we do have a lot of nearly illiterate Jets fans on here, they need to vent too.
We have Jets fans that are regular and frequent posters here?

Bowser
09-04-2005, 08:36 PM

neckdemon and one other. Not regulars, but you could arguably call nd a troll.

4th and Long
09-04-2005, 08:37 PM
neckdemon and one other. Not regulars, but you could arguably call nd a troll.
Troll I will agree with. Regular poster? :shake:

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 08:37 PM
I don't know about regular, but yes. Look for the typos and poor grammar. After Sun though they might not come back unless the Chiefs lose.

milkman
09-04-2005, 08:38 PM

It's called paranoia

SNR
09-04-2005, 08:46 PM
I've got a giant pattern of zits on my face that say "kick me"

I've got seventeen different STDs, 4 of them are fatal

I was driving my car the other day and someone cut my brake lines, and I couldn't stop, and I got into a crash and broke both my legs

The other day I took wife to the zoo and I warned her not to moon the tigers. They escaped and ate her

I'm out of super chunky peanut butter

I was at the office parking lot and some guy hit my rear brake light and I caught him and he ran away. Now whenever I see him in the hallway it will be so awkward

I came home one day and found a herd of wildebeasts in my living room

The wildebeasts ate my couch

Oh, and the price of gas is high

4th and Long
09-04-2005, 08:49 PM
The other day I took wife to the zoo and I warned her not to moon the tigers. They escaped and ate her
And this is problem ... why again? :D

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 08:51 PM
lol, damn SNR didn't realize you had it so bad, cheer up dude things will get better. We are here for ya.

tk13
09-04-2005, 08:54 PM

I was driving my car the other day and someone cut my brake lines, and I couldn't stop, and I got into a crash and broke both my legs

I was at the office parking lot and some guy hit my rear brake light and I caught him and he ran away. Now whenever I see him in the hallway it will be so awkward

You forgot "I live in North Dakota."

Clearly the worst one of all.

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 08:55 PM

That's wildebeest. Get it right.

FloridaChief
09-04-2005, 09:08 PM

This is cool. I'd give you rep if I could. But I can't. And you can't make me...

SNR
09-04-2005, 09:26 PM
You forgot "I live in North Dakota."

Clearly the worst one of all.You know what? You need to shake up your material a bit when you're trying to get my goat. For instance, I don't think I've ever seen you make a narc joke or any cynical comment about Todd Collins. Why not try that next time?

KChiefsQT
09-04-2005, 09:48 PM
boyfriend's a cheater :(

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Why do you love Collins so much?

milkman
09-04-2005, 09:50 PM

Halfcan's boyfriend is a cheater?

Or is it SNR's boyfriend?

Uatu
09-04-2005, 09:50 PM
No girl.

Skip Towne
09-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Did you kick his ass or kick him to the curb?

Count Alex's Losses
09-04-2005, 09:51 PM
I think my luck is turning. I purchased a working 27" TV for $0.99 the other day.

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 09:52 PM
See Sidewinder, that type of bullying has a lot of people depressed. Kc was trying to open up and you make a joke. Sorry to hear that kc-I would say dump him-once a cheater always a cheater.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-04-2005, 09:52 PM
I didn't know they make super chunky peanutbutter :sulk:

you suck Halfcan

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Now what was that for wile-did that make you feel better? Cool pic by the way-I hope to see that often this year. Knight has been playing like he will be going to the probowl at the end of the year.

milkman
09-04-2005, 09:56 PM
See Sidewinder, that type of bullying has a lot of people depressed. Kc was trying to open up and you make a joke. Sorry to hear that kc-I would say dump him-once a cheater always a cheater.

It's not bullying, it's a joke.
Ever hear the old saying "Laughter is the best medicine"?

The fact is, I don't know her, but she presents herself as a person that I wouldn't mind having as friend, and I've seen her picture.
If her boyfriend cheated on her, then he's a moron.

KChiefsQT
09-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Did you kick his ass or kick him to the curb?

both

4th and Long
09-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Wanna get even with him? ;)

KChiefsQT
09-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Wanna get even with him? ;)

Come on...it's been five days. I need at least a month. :p

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Good for you kc-I am sure you will be fine. And I was joking too SW. Yeah I think it is great to laugh thats why I check out the Planet-some pretty funny stuff. Not from me, but others.

4th and Long
09-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Come on...it's been five days. I need at least a month. :p
Just for you qt, I have cleared my calander for October 4th. :drool:

KChiefsQT
09-04-2005, 10:05 PM

thank you very much. :)

tk13
09-04-2005, 10:06 PM
I thought you had an appointment to take care of your herpes on that day.

KChiefsQT
09-04-2005, 10:06 PM

NEVERMIND!!!!!!

4th and Long
09-04-2005, 10:07 PM
I said was was going to the video store to check out the move HERCULES!

4th and Long
09-04-2005, 10:09 PM
NEVERMIND!!!!!!
I can't believe you're passing up some good ol' Super Hero lovin' becasue tk refuses to use a Q-Tip! :(

tk13
09-04-2005, 10:09 PM
NEVERMIND!!!!!!
Don't worry about him dear, the golden arches are open 24 hours a day. Bienvenidos!

4th and Long
09-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Don't worry about him dear, the golden arches are open 24 hours a day. Bienvenidos!
And you'll need to take a number and wait in line, as clearly indicated by the "over 1 million served" above his avatar. A condom (or 6) would also seem to be in order.

luv
09-04-2005, 10:12 PM
This seems like the type of thread that is right up keg's alley. :p

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Dang 4th, didn't know you were such a ladies man.

luv
09-04-2005, 10:13 PM
And you'll need to take a number and wait in line, as clearly indicated by the "over 1 million served" above his avatar. A condom (or 6) would also seem to be in order.
Six? Six times in one night? I'm feeling the sudden urge to start allowing strangers into my room. ;)

tk13
09-04-2005, 10:14 PM
I don't know what you're even talking about.

4th and Long
09-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Six? Six times in one night? I'm feeling the sudden urge to start allowing strangers into my room. ;)
No ... :shake: 6, as in, one on top of the other in case any of them break. Helps prevent the spread of STDs. "Over 1 million <strike>infected</strike> served."

4th and Long
09-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Dang 4th, didn't know you were such a ladies man.
I'm not sure how to take that. :spock:

Halfcan
09-04-2005, 10:31 PM
That was a compliment 4th-this is a happy thread-don't want you to get bummed out for gods sake-depression is at an all time high around here.

KChiefsQT
09-04-2005, 10:50 PM

made a note of that. thanks.

tk13
09-04-2005, 10:53 PM
made a note of that. thanks.
No problem. My McPleasure.

SNR
09-04-2005, 11:38 PM
I would stay away from tk13, KChiefsqt. He's a double-crossing bastard. Sure, he's all about Mickey D's right now. But behold the face of this man not long ago:

http://www.npr.org/business/images/graphics/burgerking_200.jpg

Burger King to McDonald's just like that! He'll do the same to you. Stay away.

luv
09-04-2005, 11:42 PM
I would stay away from tk13, KChiefsqt. He's a double-crossing bastard. Sure, he's all about Mickey D's right now. But behold the face of this man not long ago:

http://www.npr.org/business/images/graphics/burgerking_200.jpg

Burger King to McDonald's just like that! He'll do the same to you. Stay away.
Did I miss something? Are they really hooking up? Wow.

keg in kc
09-04-2005, 11:49 PM
So, tk, trying to get her to take a bite of your Big Mac, maybe get a swig of milkshake?

go bowe
09-04-2005, 11:50 PM
Did I miss something? Are they really hooking up? Wow. yeah, me and gochiefs are gonna tie the knot too...

Count Alex's Losses
09-04-2005, 11:57 PM
yeah, me and gochiefs are gonna tie the knot too...

You stay away from me, fat man.

SNR
09-04-2005, 11:58 PM
You stay away from me, fat man.I sense you're not feeling quite as fabulous as gobo

luv
09-05-2005, 12:00 AM
yeah, me and gochiefs are gonna tie the knot too...
Not quite who I had in mind. Wouldn't it be kinda cool if there was a Planet romance brewing though? I know, I'm such a girl. :rolleyes:

go bowe
09-05-2005, 11:57 AM
You stay away from me, fat man.oooh, i just love it when you talk dirty... :p :p :p

Halfcan
09-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Hey you guys are turning this into a love fest-this is for sad folks that need to vent.

chiefs4me
09-05-2005, 03:08 PM
both

the important question is...did you kick the bitches ass.

KChiefsQT
09-05-2005, 03:22 PM
the important question is...did you kick the bitches ass.

She might be next. I've always believed that as much as this makes this girl a homewrecking slut...he's still the one in the wrong. I just need to cool off before I confront her... and I may get to the point where it's not worth it to me to do so. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

4th and Long
09-05-2005, 03:40 PM
She might be next. I've always believed that as much as this makes this girl a homewrecking slut.
CHICK FIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

KChiefsQT
09-05-2005, 03:49 PM
CHICK FIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

no no no.

4th and Long
09-05-2005, 04:03 PM
no no no.
No? :spock:

Wanna go a couple of rounds with me? :D

:p

greg63
09-05-2005, 04:39 PM
GAS PRICES TOOOOO HIGHHHHHH!!!!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!:deevee:

Oh, I feel so much better, Thanks Halfcan! :p

chiefs4me
09-05-2005, 04:39 PM
She might be next. I've always believed that as much as this makes this girl a homewrecking slut...he's still the one in the wrong. I just need to cool off before I confront her... and I may get to the point where it's not worth it to me to do so. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

if she had no clue he was involved, I might let it pass..but if she knew...then kick her ass..all women know of the unspoken rule...get your freaking own...

KChiefsQT
09-05-2005, 04:49 PM
if she had no clue he was involved, I might let it pass..but if she knew...then kick her ass..all women know of the unspoken rule...get your freaking own...

Honestly.... I don't think she knew... she lives a couple counties away so yeah I think I'll let it pass. On a happier note, I'm going to the bar to drink margaritas and Karaoke... Happy Labor day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chiefs4me
09-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Honestly.... I don't think she knew... she lives a couple counties away so yeah I think I'll let it pass. On a happier note, I'm going to the bar to drink margaritas and Karaoke... Happy Labor day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL......who are you fooling...you are going looking for payback...:p

hope you find him too......ROFL