WR Mike Williams
WR Mark Clayton

Kicker
None(?)

Defense
Colts

jspchief
09-04-2005, 11:03 PM
Uh, that team sucks. Was it a twenty-five team league?

KCinNY
09-04-2005, 11:05 PM
Too bad you couldn't get LJ as insurance for Priest.

I had a FF draft today too.

QB: Brett Favre, Steve McNair
RB: Shaun Alexander, Ahman Green, Rudi Johnson, T.J. Duckett
WR: Chris Chambers, Hines Ward, Donald Driver, Brandon Lloyd
TE: Alge Crumpler, Marcus Pollard
PK: Ryan Longwell
DST:Chiefs, Dolphins

I'm pretty happy with it.

Miles
09-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Pretty much all injury/question mark guys in your starting linup. It could get ugly fast.

KCJake
09-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Uh, that team sucks. Was it a twenty-five team league?
20 team league. I agree, too many! Anyway, I love my depth at RB. I need Warner to have a decent year and I think I will be ok. Should I try and trade one of my RB's for a WR? Looks like im going to have M. Moore on the bench. Some "experts" are saying he could have a good season.

KCJake
09-04-2005, 11:16 PM

Damn, that's a pretty good team

KCinNY
09-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Damn, that's a pretty good team

12 team league.

I was lucky...there was this one moron drafting in front of me who took Drew Brees(3rd overall) in the 1st and Mike Vanderjagt in the 2nd.

Miles
09-04-2005, 11:22 PM

Damn thats looks like a very solid team. Even better if you just start 2 WRs.

Really like the McNair as a backup. You have nothing to lose if he gets hurt again but he could be nice trade bait if he stays healthy.

jspchief
09-04-2005, 11:55 PM
20 team league. I agree, too many! Anyway, I love my depth at RB. I need Warner to have a decent year and I think I will be ok. Should I try and trade one of my RB's for a WR? Looks like im going to have M. Moore on the bench. Some "experts" are saying he could have a good season.I don't think I'd trade a RB. That's all you have going for you. Besides, your back-ups are a bit iffy. Taylor is great if he's healthy and you need Bennett to go down (likely) for Moore to be worth anything.

You really need another QB. There has to be an Eli Manning or something still out there. Keep your eye peeled for oft-injured QBs' back-ups. For example, Billy Volek when McNair goes down.

Rookie WRs? Never. It's very rare for a rookie WR to have any real impact. Dump Braylon Edwards (unless it's a keeper league) and try to get Antonio Bryant instead. He'll be the #1 WR for CLE. Plan on starting Parker.

You're obviously screwed on D and at kicker. I'd say watch KC for both, since they may have been passed up, and may suprise this year.

Valiant
09-05-2005, 12:39 AM
12 team league.

I was lucky...there was this one moron drafting in front of me who took Drew Brees(3rd overall) in the 1st and Mike Vanderjagt in the 2nd.

I would have quit that league right there... That is bullshit for the other owners to have a jackass like that... Nothing agianst you, but you should not be able to get that team in a twelve man league...

ceebz
09-05-2005, 02:50 AM
What about my draft?

QB - Jake Plummer, Jake Delhomme
RB - Edgerrin James, Kevan Barlow, Larry Johnson, J.J. Arrington
WR - Terrell Owens, Joe Horn, Samie Parker, Braylon Edwards
TE - Tony Gonzalez
PK - John Kasay
D - Dallas, Kansas City

I think I'm a little weak at QB, and RB. (Hopefully Arrington has a good year)

Miles
09-05-2005, 02:58 AM
What about my draft?

QB - Jake Plummer, Jake Delhomme
RB - Edgerrin James, Kevan Barlow, Larry Johnson, J.J. Arrington
WR - Terrell Owens, Joe Horn, Samie Parker, Braylon Edwards
TE - Tony Gonzalez
PK - John Kasay
D - Dallas, Kansas City

I think I'm a little weak at QB, and RB. (Hopefully Arrington has a good year)

Mostly depends on the amount of teams in your league. I actually think you are fairly strong at QB. Short of having manning, culpepper or mcnabb you are not going to any better at that position. If you only start 2 RB i think you will be find at RB as well. If anything you could use a better #3 wr.

ceebz
09-05-2005, 03:00 AM
Mostly depends on the amount of teams in your league. I actually think you are fairly strong at QB. Short of having manning, culpepper or mcnabb you are not going to any better at that position. If you only start 2 RB i think you will be find at RB as well. If anything you could use a better #3 wr.

12 team league, starting lineup consists of 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2WR's and 1 TE.

DenverChief
09-05-2005, 03:26 AM
why no 2nd QB and no kicker????

KCJake
09-05-2005, 12:09 PM
I don't think I'd trade a RB. That's all you have going for you. Besides, your back-ups are a bit iffy. Taylor is great if he's healthy and you need Bennett to go down (likely) for Moore to be worth anything.

You really need another QB. There has to be an Eli Manning or something still out there. Keep your eye peeled for oft-injured QBs' back-ups. For example, Billy Volek when McNair goes down.

Rookie WRs? Never. It's very rare for a rookie WR to have any real impact. Dump Braylon Edwards (unless it's a keeper league) and try to get Antonio Bryant instead. He'll be the #1 WR for CLE. Plan on starting Parker.

You're obviously screwed on D and at kicker. I'd say watch KC for both, since they may have been passed up, and may suprise this year.
Good info, thanks!