PDA

View Full Version : Red Friday

ArrowheadLouder
09-06-2005, 06:24 PM
What are you all going to do for Red Friday on Sept. 9th? I'm gonna where all red to work.

4th and Long
09-06-2005, 06:48 PM
What are you all going to do for Red Friday on Sept. 9th? I'm gonna where all red to work.
Wear are you going to where red to? Oh ... to work.

Sorry folks. I couldn't resist. :fire:

morphius
09-06-2005, 07:11 PM
The red pants and a red shirt, thats gotta be hard to match.

Halfcan
09-06-2005, 07:12 PM
I would like to go down to Red Friday, but I have to work until nine. I went to Arrowhead l,ast year and it was very cool. If you guys get a chance, check it out.

New Sig- brought to you by the hero of the Planet 4th and long-thanks dude I owe ya!!

4th and Long
09-06-2005, 07:13 PM
I would like to go down to Red Friday, but I have to work until nine. I went to Arrowhead l,ast year and it was very cool. If you guys get a chance, check it out.

New Sig- brought to you by the hero of the Planet 4th and long-thanks dude I owe ya!!
Not a problem sir. Captain Photoshop is always glad to help. :)

|Zach|
09-06-2005, 07:14 PM
I am going to go to class.

Try to listen.

Go to another class.

Try and focus on something other than the black haired blue eyed hottie boom body that sits to the left of me.

Pack up my stuff and head to Coumbia to see my friends.

I imagine I will wear a Chiefs hat.

Halfcan
09-06-2005, 07:21 PM
lol hottie boom bottie huh? Ya zach I always tried to sit next to the hottest girl in class. Makes it tough to concentrate though.

Dunit35
09-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Could someone tell me what red friday is?

4th and Long
09-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Could someone tell me what red friday is?
It is the traditional wearing of the red (jerseys, shirts, etc.), the Friday before our first regular season game.

You are hereby banished from The Planet for not having this piece of knowledge at the forefront of your brain.

Take the walk of shame!

Dunit35
09-06-2005, 07:34 PM
It is the traditional wearing of the red (jerseys, shirts, etc.), the Friday before our first regular season game.

You are hereby banished from The Planet for not having this piece of knowledge at the forefront of your brain.

Take the walk of shame!

oh my bad..I dont live in KC or around KC....sorry never been to a game and let alone the first regular season like Im going to do this weekend...damn chill...do you feel tough now?

Skip Towne
09-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Where did all these damned n00bs come from?

Phobia
09-06-2005, 07:36 PM

You aren't missing anything. Seriously. You aren't. No Red Friday events at Arrowhead this year.

Halfcan
09-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Whats up with that phob-I hadn't heard about anything but just figured with all the new Chiefs they would want to showcase them to the fans and get everyone pumped up. It has been pretty fun in the past. My son got to meet Dante, which was a big treat for him-his fav player.

Calcountry
09-06-2005, 07:58 PM

Take the walk of shame!Dude, I am from Cally and I figured it out without asking.

:shake:

Calcountry
09-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Where did all these damned n00bs come from?AOL and Google I guess. :shrug:

4th and Long
09-06-2005, 08:00 PM
oh my bad..I dont live in KC or around KC....sorry never been to a game and let alone the first regular season like Im going to do this weekend...damn chill...do you feel tough now?
Yes, I do feel tough, but ... I felt that way prior to my last post. :p

Dunit35
09-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Dude, I am from Cally and I figured it out without asking.

:shake:

yea I figured it involved wearing red...but I also thought it had something to do with activities and other involvement with the players... :cuss:

Halfcan
09-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Yeah dunnit it usually does, but the Cheaps are not doing it this year evidently.

Dunit35
09-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Yeah dunnit it usually does, but the Cheaps are not doing it this year evidently.

What did it usually involve?...my bad if I sound stupid..

Halfcan
09-06-2005, 09:12 PM
No prob. last year was a tour of Arrowhead, live music, beer garden, tailgating, then they had a rally and several Chiefs and Carl Peterson talked-kind of a meet and great deal. I was surprised it was so good-and really enjoyed the locker room tour and going down on the field. You couldn't get on the grass but got to roam around down there a bit-the kids loved it. Maybe with the hurrican and coming off a bad season, they just figured it just wasn't good karma.

Monty
09-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Does anyone have any info on Outlaw Friday in Westport? Maybe that will be a good Plan B solution.

Ebolapox
09-07-2005, 11:29 AM
I want arrowhead to be louder

-EB-

Iowanian
09-07-2005, 11:34 AM
I Think its a Great Idea, if you wear Red instead of that overpriced Suit friday....Carl.

Bob Dole
09-07-2005, 12:13 PM
Bob Dole has serious concerns about any adult male who owns a pair of red pants...

Iowanian
09-07-2005, 12:14 PM
I always knew bobdole hated Santa.

Otter
09-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Bob Dole has serious concerns about any adult male who owns a pair of red pants...

Even if they're leather?

BigRedChief
09-07-2005, 01:03 PM
I'm joining the KCSuperfans at the Red Friday tailgate challenge. From their newsletter:

Just for fun that evening the KC Superfans will be at the following tailgate event sponsored by 610 Radio.

The Keystone Suzuki Red Friday Tailgate Challenge with 610 Sports Radio
Where: Entercom building at 7000 Squibb in Mission, KS
(NE corner of Shawnee Mission Pkwy & Metcalf)

Come join the KC Superfans as our new partner 610 Sports Radio crowns the best tailgater in KC for the only Red Friday celebration that evening. Teams will be judged based on their food, decoration and spirit. The winning team will win a trip for two to Denver to watch the Monday night football game from a suite.Top 5 teams (including grand prize winner) will win 2 tickets to the home opener.

The general public is invited to come check out the sites, enjoy the beer garden, watch live broadcasts of the 610 Sports show, register to win home opener tickets and have a good time. We'll have a band from 6-9pm and we'll also have a kids area with a moon walk.

ptlyon
09-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Even if they're leather?

Bob Dole is more of a liesure suit type of a guy