PDA

View Full Version : Man kills child rapists; turns self in.

ENDelt260
09-06-2005, 08:49 PM
I assume he was expecting a medal.

Wash. Man Says He Killed Child Rapists

Tuesday September 6, 2005 9:46 PM

By DONNA GORDON BLANKINSHIP

Associated Press Writer

BELLINGHAM, Wash. (AP) - A man who turned himself in and said he killed two convicted child rapists might have been motivated by a notorious case in Idaho in which two children were abducted in mid-May.

Michael Anthony Mullen called police Monday to turn himself in and later confessed to killing Hank Eisses and Victor Vasquez on Aug. 27, officers said.

``One possible reason was the case in Idaho,'' police Lt. Craige Ambrose told The Associated Press. Ambrose wouldn't elaborate, saying the case was still under investigation.

Mullen was booked into jail for investigation of murder pending a court appearance.

Police said they believe Mullen's claim that he killed the two registered sex offenders because he knew details only the killer would know. He knew that the victims were each shot once in the head, and he knew the caliber of the weapon.

``Mullen also said that he had planned the murders for some time and that on July 13, 2005, he had accessed the Whatcom County Sheriff's sex offender Web site, and from that selected at least one of the two victims,'' according to a police department news release.

As is typical in Washington, the sheriff's Web site lists the residences of sex offenders who are required to register with local authorities.

Mullen, 36, has a criminal record but no history of violence, Ambrose said.

In the Idaho case, Joseph Edward Duncan is accused of fatally beating three people with a hammer in a home outside Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, in order to abduct two children for sex.

He was arrested July 2 at a restaurant with one of the children, 8-year-old Shasta Groene. Remains of her 9-year-old brother, Dylan, were found in a Montana forest two days later.

According to police, Mullen said he mailed a letter about the Bellingham killings to several news outlets last week. The Bellingham Herald, the daily newspaper in this college and mill town of about 71,000, reported Thursday that the letter threatened other sexual predators.

``He said there are more letters forthcoming,'' Ambrose said of Mullen's confession.

Eisses, 49, and Vasquez, 68, were found shot to death at their apartment Aug. 27. They were both classified as Level 3 sex offenders, the type considered most likely to re-offend.

Their bodies were found by a roommate, also a sex offender, who said a man wearing a blue jumpsuit and a cap that said ``FBI'' came to their apartment, told them he was an FBI agent and said he wanted to discuss their status as sex offenders.

The supposed federal agent told them that one of them was on a ``hit list,'' police said.

The roommate said he left while the FBI impostor was still there and he found the bodies when he returned about four hours later.

Vasquez was convicted in 1991 of molesting several relatives, according to court documents. He was released from prison about two years and remained under Department of Corrections supervision.

Eisses was sentenced to 5 years in prison in 1997 for raping a 13-year-old boy. He was released from supervision about two years ago, said Kit Bail, Corrections Department field supervisor for Whatcom County.

Source (http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-5260082,00.html)

memyselfI
09-06-2005, 08:54 PM

Source (http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-5260082,00.html)

Hope this has a happier ending than "Mystic River."

ENDelt260
09-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Hope this has a happier ending than "Mystic River."
I uh.... yeah, I've never even heard of that.

memyselfI
09-06-2005, 08:55 PM
I uh.... yeah, I've never even heard of that.

Movie about the same thing...

Cochise
09-06-2005, 08:56 PM
I'm going to have a hard time feeling sorry for them.

jspchief
09-06-2005, 08:57 PM
He should get a medal. This is what we should be doing to these pieces of trash anyway.

KC Jones
09-06-2005, 08:58 PM
He should get a medal. This is what we should be doing to these pieces of trash anyway.

Agreed. Life in prison with no chance of parole at least. I really don't understand why we're so lenient with these psychos.

Halfcan
09-06-2005, 08:59 PM
A child rapist or molester should NEVER by allowed on the streets again. The guy commited murder but probably saved more kids down the road. It should be the death penalty if convicted of raping kids-period-end of story. Most countries treat it as serious as murder. In US it is a slap on the wrist then back on the streets. Scary considering there are 250,000 plus more convicted molesters out there free. We need more bullits.

DJay23
09-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Well, you're not supposed to kill, but eh, I guess if you're gonna these are the people who deserve it.

TheNextStep
09-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Agreed. Life in prison with no chance of parole at least. I really don't understand why we're so lenient with these psychos.
Especially since the likelihood that they'll reoffend is somewhere around 80%.

What I think will be interesting to see is whether or not this guy actually does a hell of a lot more harm than good... because you know that there's a sex offender out there somewhere who is going to challenge the sex offender registry being in the public domain, as it makes him a possible target for violent crime.

And, honestly, that sex offender will have a point...

Cochise
09-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Agreed. Life in prison with no chance of parole at least.

We should be doing this with all the more serious violent crimes.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Awww the poor child sex offenders got dead. I find it hard to believe that for rape of a 13 year old he only got 5 years wtf is up with that?

wutamess
09-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Finally someone with the cajunas to take one for the team.

This guy DOES deserve a medal.

Halfcan
09-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Yeah 5 years is a joke. I have a 13 year old, and the guy would have got his own nuts feed to him, of course that would be after he got the shit smashed out of him for days on end. He would be praying to die.

Skip Towne
09-06-2005, 09:20 PM
They better not put me on the jury if they want to convict this guy. My degree is in Psychology and we were taught sex offenders cannot be cured. Their perverted urges never go away. At least a hard 40 for all of them.

unlurking
09-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Anyone else notice that three child molestors are living together? I wonder what the evening hangouts are like, Bad News Bears marathon hour?

Anyway, any link to a defense fund? I'd chip in.

chiefs4me
09-06-2005, 09:47 PM
Well, you're not supposed to kill, but eh, I guess if you're gonna these are the people who deserve it.

you are a much better person then I...for calling them people.:shake:

Saulbadguy
09-06-2005, 09:49 PM
A child rapist or molester should NEVER by allowed on the streets again.
Neither should a murderer.

Valiant
09-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Hopefully the guy gets off on some technicality so there can be a parade for him...

unlurking
09-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Unless the victim was a Raider fan and the MIL of the murderer. (yes, I live in hell)

;)

ChiefsKing
09-06-2005, 10:20 PM
I thought it was sad......that he stoped at two! He shouldn't have turned himself in until there wasn't any names on the list. If I was the cop, I would have told him to "come back when you are done!" :clap:
He shouldn't have stopped!:cuss::cuss: I only hope someone else picks up where he left off!

Iowanian
09-06-2005, 10:24 PM
The worst part is....he'll probably get some brutal extra charges of terrorism or something, because he got the information off of a govt website that more than likely warns against retribution against the sick fugs.

Hopefully, he'll at least get a corner cell with a window.

Mr. Kotter
09-06-2005, 10:30 PM
I sure hope he got the accolades he deserved from his favorite Discussion Board/Bulletin Board community, who expressed their gratitude and admiration for his "service" to his country.....along with a large slice of pie--pie ala mode, even.

Heh.

;)

trndobrd
09-06-2005, 11:15 PM
I can't believe everyone here is wanting to pin a medal on a murderer. This guy broke the law. He should be prosecuted, and if found guilty be made to pay a $100 fine for each killing, pay for the cleanup and disposal costs of the bodies, and receive a very stern talking-to from the judge. Anything less and the rule-of-law will breakdown into anarchy.

That punishment depends on the successful prosecution of the case. I'm sure there are 12 people that would buy into a "I was just kidding about the confession, and the letters, it was really some other dude that did it" defense.

go bowe
09-06-2005, 11:27 PM
They better not put me on the jury if they want to convict this guy. My degree is in Psychology and we were taught sex offenders cannot be cured. Their perverted urges never go away. At least a hard 40 for all of them.you mean having perverted urges is not a good thing? :shrug:

trndobrd
09-06-2005, 11:54 PM
They better not put me on the jury if they want to convict this guy. My degree is in Psychology and we were taught sex offenders cannot be cured. Their perverted urges never go away. At least a hard 40 for all of them.

Excerpts from trial:

(Direct examination of defendant)

"Sir, did you kill these men?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure you didn't kill them?"

"I'm sure."

"But didn't you confess to the police?"

"I was joking about that. Just a little joke, probably not as funny as I thought it would be."

"How do you explain your fingerprints on the murder weapon?"

"I must have someone with an exact fingerprint match"

"Thank you sir, for you testimony"

(Closing statement of Defense attorney)

So ladies and gentlemen, the Defendant clearly stated that he DID NOT commit the killings. Indeed, he even stated that he was SURE that he didn't do it. Of course, he was wrong to joke about these killings to the police, but doesn't everyone muff up a little joke now and then. Obviously, the killer is still at large and law enforcement should be doing everything they can to find the man that has the identical fingerprint match to my client. Based on the certainty of the Defendant that he did not kill anyone, and the fact that the perpetrator with identical fingerprints is still at large, you must return a verdict of "Not Guilty".

(Foreman of the Jury)

We find the defendant Not Guilty.

Consistent1
09-07-2005, 01:00 AM
A child rapist or molester should NEVER by allowed on the streets again. The guy commited murder but probably saved more kids down the road. It should be the death penalty if convicted of raping kids-period-end of story. Most countries treat it as serious as murder. In US it is a slap on the wrist then back on the streets. Scary considering there are 250,000 plus more convicted molesters out there free. We need more bullits.

Statuatory rape between teen kids can be bullshit. Molesting young kids should be a death sentence in the streets. I am liberal as hell about drug policy, etc...but you don't go there. The freaks that would do it if possible live in almost all of our neighborhoods.

Rausch
09-07-2005, 01:03 AM

And he should get one...

chefsos
09-07-2005, 01:15 AM
It's my understanding that child molesters are the lowest of the low in prison. Pretty short shelf life too, if the general population gets their hands on them.

What kind of reception do you think this guy will get there? I don't know if parades are permitted in the slammer, but I've got to figure he'll be The King, at least for a while.

elvomito
09-07-2005, 04:05 AM
I think it would be of more value for the guy to punish the offenders who haven't been caught and prosecuted yet, rather that picking from a list on the internet. thats too easy.

in fact, that's something all of you can do. help identify people who need to be taken care of for suspected child-related offenses.

Here, I'll go first. A friend told me that she suspects she knows of a few little children being molested or whatever, in a little isolated part of kc, kinda backwoods area. "deliverance" in kc if you will. she knows the people pretty well. all the adults are female. but who's doing what is uncertain.

what should i do? should we all form a mob and go kill the adults responsible for either doing it or allowing it to happen? or should she just call DFS?

Saggysack
09-07-2005, 04:19 AM
Playing god is not the act of a hero.

KC Jones
09-07-2005, 07:08 AM
I can't believe everyone here is wanting to pin a medal on a murderer. This guy broke the law. He should be prosecuted, and if found guilty be made to pay a $100 fine for each killing, pay for the cleanup and disposal costs of the bodies, and receive a very stern talking-to from the judge. Anything less and the rule-of-law will breakdown into anarchy.

ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
09-07-2005, 07:35 AM
lets let the sex offenders out of jail early so we can put people in prison who smoke pot. Those damn filthy potsmokers are ruining America.

:rolleyes:

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2005, 07:45 AM

I suspect that many comments (like mine), though heartfelt, are being offered TIC.

gblowfish
09-07-2005, 08:34 AM
I thought it was sad......that he stoped at two! He shouldn't have turned himself in until there wasn't any names on the list. If I was the cop, I would have told him to "come back when you are done!" :clap:
He shouldn't have stopped!:cuss::cuss: I only hope someone else picks up where he left off!And yet, Michael Jackson is a free man...

angel
09-07-2005, 08:41 AM
They taught you in Psychology that sex offenders cannot be cured? I'm always curious when the word 'never' is used. Can you tell me more about how 'they' decided that the perverted urges never go away?
Don't misunderstand my questions, I'm just curious. I don't think sex offenders should get less than they deserve, but I'm interested in the human mind, and I would like to know how they came up with this conclusion.

About the main topic: the fact that the guy turned himself in after the first killings makes me think that he isn't the killing type. He could have kept on killing these sex offenders, but he stopped after the first ones. I don't think he wants a medal; he's just an honest person who thinks that crimes like that should be punished to the fullest... or something like that- I didn't take psychology.

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2005, 08:59 AM
They taught you in Psychology that sex offenders cannot be cured? I'm always curious when the word 'never' is used...

I think he was probably exaggerating....of course, you never say never. Heh.

However, the point that sex offenders are considered by most in the field to be among the most difficult to rehabilitate, and have the highest recidivism rate among ex-cons. It is an opinion/conclusion that, overwhelmingly, "experts" are in pretty clear agreement on.

Iowanian
09-07-2005, 09:15 AM
The only surefire cure for a child raper is a hammer to the brainpan.

ROYC75
09-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Our justice system is too lenient. But at the same time, who are we to take the law into our own hands ?

It's time we get a tougher justice system.

Lzen
09-07-2005, 09:32 AM

:clap:

Lzen
09-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Especially since the likelihood that they'll reoffend is somewhere around 80%.

What I think will be interesting to see is whether or not this guy actually does a hell of a lot more harm than good... because you know that there's a sex offender out there somewhere who is going to challenge the sex offender registry being in the public domain, as it makes him a possible target for violent crime.

And, honestly, that sex offender will have a point...

This is probably true. But I don't give a rat's ass. The public has a right to know. Frankly, I think the sex offenders gave up their right to privacy by committing these acts. So I say to Hell with 'em.

Biohazard
09-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Maybe when he goes to prison he will do some house cleaning there also.

(Bio wanting him to kill every last one!)

siberian khatru
09-07-2005, 09:40 AM
My degree is in Psychology and we were taught sex offenders cannot be cured.

There's been amazing advancements made since then. And I'm not just talking about indoor plumbing and the airplane.

ChiefsKing
09-07-2005, 09:43 AM
NO it is true. Sex offenders say they have urges that turn them into a special kind of evil, ones that prey on defensless children. Guess what? Prison time nor time out will keep these monsters from trying to go after our children. Even after they are released the state understands they will always have urges, they cannot be cured from that part, but they have to learn to try and control their urges. Their cure is a bullet hole! Anyone who thinks it is better for taxpayers to pay the state to care for these people for the rest of their lives, know this.....a bullet is much cheaper, and 100% affective with zero chance for relapse. I am very very glad someone got the "urge" to send them down to hell where they belong.
There should be no trial for Joseph Duncan or those responsible for setting him free.

ROYC75
09-07-2005, 09:48 AM
NO it is true. Sex offenders say they have urges that turn them into a special kind of evil, ones that prey on defensless children. Guess what? Prison time nor time out will keep these monsters from trying to go after our children. Even after they are released the state understands they will always have urges, they cannot be cured from that part, but they have to learn to try and control their urges. Their cure is a bullet hole! Anyone who thinks it is better for taxpayers to pay the state to care for these people for the rest of their lives, know this.....a bullet is much cheaper, and 100% affective with zero chance for relapse. I am very very glad someone got the "urge" to send them down to hell where they belong.
There should be no trial for Joseph Duncan or those responsible for setting him free.

Demons ? Wouldn't a wooden stake be best for this ?

Lzen
09-07-2005, 09:49 AM

How can anyone possibly defend a child molester?

Lzen
09-07-2005, 09:50 AM
Demons ? Wouldn't a wooden stake be best for this ?

I say cut off their junk. That should stop the urges.

jspchief
09-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Playing god is not the act of a hero.And it would be nice if we could end world hunger and live in peace.

But I live here in the real world, where sometimes it takes ugly actions to reach the desired results.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-07-2005, 09:56 AM
I still don't get the 5 year sentence for rape of a child. Normal Rape will get you like 20+ correct? So how in the hell does it become lessened by the rape of a child? Something wrong with this picture.

Saulbadguy
09-07-2005, 10:00 AM
How can anyone defend a murderer? Do 2 wrongs make a right? I'm not defending either of them - they are both scum of the earth. Vigilante justice never works.

jspchief
09-07-2005, 10:04 AM
How can anyone defend a murderer? Do 2 wrongs make a right? I'm not defending either of them - they are both scum of the earth. Vigilante justice never works.In this case, it's easy for me to defend. All I have to do is rank the severity of the crime. IMO, killing a scumbag child molester ranks much lower than molesting children.

Lzen
How can anyone defend a murderer? Do 2 wrongs make a right? I'm not defending either of them - they are both scum of the earth. Vigilante justice never works.

Well, I would normally consider a murder as the act of killing a human being. But since I don't classify child molesters as human beings, it isn't murder in my eyes. Sure, vigilante justice does works. Haven't you ever seen those Death Wish movies with Charles Bronson? ;)

angel
I second that...

If everyone started killing everyone who they felt deserved it... think about it...

Saulbadguy
09-07-2005, 10:05 AM
I second that...

If everyone started killing everyone who they felt deserved it... think about it...
Pretty much everyone would be dead.

Lzen
09-07-2005, 10:06 AM
I second that...

:fire: I'm thinking about that right now. Bwahahahahahaaaa!!!!

Lzen
09-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Pretty much everyone would be dead.

There would definitely be no more DC forum. :D

Saggysack
09-07-2005, 10:07 AM

How am I defending a child molester?

But, I'll ask you the same question.

How can anyone possibly defend an admitted murderer?

Saggysack
09-07-2005, 10:08 AM

Beat me to it....bitch!

Saulbadguy
09-07-2005, 10:09 AM
Beat me to it....bitch!
I'LL KILL YOU!!!

ROYC75
09-07-2005, 10:10 AM
And it would be nice if we could end world hunger and live in peace.

But I live here in the real world, where sometimes it takes ugly actions to reach the desired results.

No shit, it took a Cat. 4 Hurricane to get the goverments attention on New Orleans ...... Like we all say, hind sight is 20/20.

We do have a flawed justice system, but we all can't take the law into our own hands.

The guy that many of you praise for killing the child molesters, is it alright that a family member of one of the slain molestors kills him too, before a trial or if he gets off for some stupid loophole law ?

Where will it end, if we all take justice into our own hands ?

2 wrongs does not make a right.

Don't get me wrong here, the child molestors need something done to them, they should not go free like Michael Jackson to only do it again.

Lzen
09-07-2005, 10:13 AM
How am I defending a child molester?

But, I'll ask you the same question.

How can anyone possibly defend an admitted murderer?

See post #52.

Saggysack
09-07-2005, 10:15 AM
And it would be nice if we could end world hunger and live in peace.

The desired results? Oh, you mean the desire to spend eternity in a 80sq ft. cell. No thanks, I'll think I'll pass. You go right on ahead buddy and try to rid the world of evil.

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Even other criminals, as convicts, understand what to do to pedophiles and child molesters. From a moral perspective, it may seem unjustifiable to some. If nature were to take it's course, isn't that a bit like Dawinian (natural) evolution...;)

FTR, TIC

Saggysack
09-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Well, I would normally consider a murder as the act of killing a human being. But since I don't classify child molesters as human beings, it isn't murder in my eyes. Sure, vigilante justice does works. Haven't you ever seen those Death Wish movies with Charles Bronson? ;)

You have every right to not consider them human beings. I don't disagree that a normal human being commits those types of crimes. But, those crimes give us no right whatsoever to be judge, jury and executioner either.

jspchief
09-07-2005, 10:20 AM
The desired results? Oh, you mean the desire to spend eternity in a 80sq ft. cell. No thanks, I'll think I'll pass. You go right on ahead buddy and try to rid the world of evil.I'm not going to jail. I'm much more careful when I kill scumbags.

IMO, this is just a sign that our justice system is failing on this issue. I've yet to see someone come in here and defend the child molestors or support their short sentences. We all know these guys are scum that are highly likely to repeat offend, with increased chance of violence. Yet for whatever reason, our justice system still lets these people out.

My hope is that if enough vigilantes start killing these pieces of trash, and enough of us applaud them for it, the justice system will take notice and deal with sex offenders appropriately.

Saggysack
09-07-2005, 10:22 AM
I'm not going to jail. I'm much more careful when I kill scumbags.

IMO, this is just a sign that our justice system is failing on this issue. I've yet to see someone come in here and defend the child molestors or support their short sentences. We all know these guys are scum that are highly likely to repeat offend, with increased chance of violence. Yet for whatever reason, our justice system still lets these people out.

My hope is that if enough vigilantes start killing these pieces of trash, and enough of us applaud them for it, the justice system will take notice and deal with sex offenders appropriately.

Again, how did I defend a child molester and the crimes they committed?

jspchief
09-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Again, how did I defend a child molester and the crimes they committed?F*ck if I know. Where did I claim you did?

Saulbadguy
09-07-2005, 10:24 AM
I'll just say the length of time you spend in prison doesn't seem to sync up with the severity of the crime.

Saggysack
09-07-2005, 10:26 AM
F*ck if I know. Where did I claim you did?

F*ck if I know.... ROFL

Lzen
09-07-2005, 10:28 AM
You have every right to not consider them human beings. I don't disagree that a normal human being commits those types of crimes. But, those crimes give us no right whatsoever to be judge, jury and executioner either.

All I'm saying is that I don't know that I could do something like that myself, knowing the consequences. But I can't say that I wouldn't look the other way if I knew what this guy had done and he hadn't confessed to the police.

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2005, 10:30 AM
All I'm saying is that I don't know that I could do something like that myself, knowing the consequences. But I can't say that I wouldn't look the other way if I knew what this guy had done and he hadn't confessed to the police.

I'd love to be a juror at his trial. I might even lie my ass off during vior dire just to get the chance if I lived there too. Heh.

ChiefsKing
09-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Joseph Edward Duncan is accused of fatally beating three people with a hammer in a home outside Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, in order to abduct two children for sex.

He was arrested July 2 at a restaurant with one of the children, 8-year-old Shasta Groene. Remains of her 9-year-old brother, Dylan, were found in a Montana forest two days later.

Anything less than death for this guy is a crime! I could care less where it comes from, or how it reaches him, and I do think it is a shame no one put a bullet in this guy before he could do it again. And for a judge to allow any possibility of this guy back on the street, who has seen these pieces of scum in and out of our systems just to do it again, I think he deserves whatever Duncan gets! These are the same type of judges who are handing out longer sentences to someone with a bag of weed. This country really need to get its priorities straight.

Saggysack
09-07-2005, 10:32 AM

Consequences...

Which consequence? The consequence of jail time or the consequence of your faith.

MOhillbilly
09-07-2005, 10:33 AM
people kill kidy diddlers all the time,if this guy had been abit more discreat about it, the law might have just chalked it up for what it is.

Street Justice.

MOhillbilly
09-07-2005, 10:35 AM
I'm not going to jail. I'm much more careful when I kill scumbags.

Who are you the Punisher?ROFL

Saggysack
09-07-2005, 10:38 AM
Joseph Edward Duncan is accused of fatally beating three people with a hammer in a home outside Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, in order to abduct two children for sex.

Anything less than death for this guy is a crime! I could care less where it comes from, or how it reaches him, and I do think it is a shame no one put a bullet in this guy before he could do it again. And for a judge to allow any possibility of this guy back on the street, who has seen these pieces of scum in and out of our systems just to do it again, I think he deserves whatever Duncan gets! These are the same type of judges who are handing out longer sentences to someone with a bag of weed. This country really need to get its priorities straight.

Judges are kinda restricted by sentencing guidelines, you know. A judge just can't sentence someone to 100yrs in prison when the law states 5yrs is the maximum. If anyone is to blame for sentencing it is our legislators that we elect.

ChiefsKing
09-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Consequences...

Which consequence? The consequence of jail time or the consequence of your faith.

F#!@$# them and anyone who sticks up for them, including judges who allow them less time or bail under a billion dollars!

Lzen
09-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Again, how did I defend a child molester and the crimes they committed?

Technically, you didn't. But in my eyes, the child molesters should not even be treated as human beings. So, to chastize the man for taking out the trash is a roundabout way of defending the child molester. But for the record, you didn't, technically, defend them.

BIG_DADDY
09-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Why would you turn yourself in? Moron.

Lzen
09-07-2005, 10:43 AM

Agreed.

Lzen
09-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Why would you turn yourself in? Moron.

I was wondering the same thing. Guilt maybe?

Lzen
09-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Consequences...

I was mainly speaking of the jail time. The part about faith is somewhere you don't wanna go.

Saggysack
09-07-2005, 10:46 AM
F#!@$# them and anyone who sticks up for them, including judges who allow them less time or bail under a billion dollars!

So you advocate a judge who doesn't follow the rule of the law? What are the judges supposed to do if the sentencing guidelines states 5yrs is the maximum for the offense? Are they to be held accountable because some dumb**** legislator determines 5yrs is the maximum penalty?

Saggysack
09-07-2005, 10:50 AM
Technically, you didn't. But in my eyes, the child molesters should not even be treated as human beings. So, to chastize the man for taking out the trash is a roundabout way of defending the child molester. But for the record, you didn't, technically, defend them.

I didn't defend a child molester, even in a roundabout way. And I'm not going to defend the actions of an admitted murderer either, even in a roundabout way.

ChiefsKing
09-07-2005, 10:53 AM
Judges are kinda restricted by sentencing guidelines, you know. A judge just can't sentence someone to 100yrs in prison when the law states 5yrs is the maximum. If anyone is to blame for sentencing it is our legislators that we elect.

BULLSHIT!!!! You are full of Shit!! I think you need to change your name. Anyone with any kind of sack, saggy or otherwise, would know where these ****ers belong. The fact that you keep making these little comments, maybe you are not sticking up for them, but it sure sounds that way. You sound like memmyself. Are you saying these monsters need less than death??
I have two young children, and these people are my worst nightmare. Some guy gets rid of a couple boogymen and you want to try to talk about 2 wrongs?? Am I really missing something here? Anyone who wants to try to defend someone like Joseph Duncan deserves to be burried right next to him!!!

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2005, 10:54 AM
So you advocate a judge who doesn't follow the rule of the law? What are the judges supposed to do if the sentencing guidelines states 5yrs is the maximum for the offense? Are they to be held accountable because some dumb**** legislator determines 5yrs is the maximum penalty?

Wow. What a thought....a judge who actually follows the Constitution and law, and doesn't "interpret," invent, or legislate from the bench to "do the right thing?"

Too bad we don't have MORE of those, eh? ;)

Lzen
09-07-2005, 10:55 AM
So, since we're talking about sentencing guidlines, does anyone know exactly what those are? I'm very curious.

ChiefsKing
09-07-2005, 11:00 AM

Duncan was out on $5,000 bail when he commited his last crimes. The judge is the one who set his bail. Quit trying to argue for these guys. The need to put the judge, the other molester who gave Duncan the $5,000, in a hole with Duncan and seal it.

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2005, 11:02 AM
So, since we're talking about sentencing guidlines, does anyone know exactly what those are? I'm very curious.

Guidelines are just that--guidelines. Of course there are parameters, something like (if convicted the defendent will serve between 3 and 10 yrs, or 5 and 20 yrs)

I find it incredibly hard to believe that 5 yrs was the max a judge could've given for that offense. My guess is a bleeding heart judge, based on extenuating circumstances or mitigating factors raised by the defense attorney....tried to cut this guy a break. :shake:

Lzen
09-07-2005, 11:05 AM
Guidelines are just that--guidelines. Of course there are parameters, something like (if convicted the defendent will serve between 3 and 10 yrs, or 5 and 20 yrs)

I find it incredibly hard to believe that 5 yrs was the max a judge could've given for that offense. My guess is a bleeding heart judge, based on extenuating circumstances or mitigating factors raised by the defense attorney....tried to cut this guy a break. :shake:

That would be my guess, as well. That's why I was curiuos as to the guidlines. I still don't see how there could be a min. 3 or 5 years for that. Saggy is right in the fact that our elected officials need to be held accountable for that nonsense, if true.

Mr. Laz
09-07-2005, 11:10 AM

or he's suicidal and can't do the job himself

plead guilty, get the death penalty... figures he can take a couple of dirtbags out with him.

KC Kings
09-07-2005, 12:36 PM
You are correct if you consider killing a convicted sex offender likely to repeat the crime again a wrong. I wouldn't pick a stranger off the sex offender list to kill, but if anything like that would ever happen to one of my children I would kill the offender regardless of what the courts feel an appropriate punishment is. I wouldn't turn myself in after and I would try to not get caught, but it it something that would have to be done.

This whole thing doesn't make sense to me though. Why kill these two then turn himself in? I could see if those particular 2 guys raped his kids or wife or something, but to just pick two guys out of the blue off of the sex offenders list, kill them, then turn yourself in doesn't make any sense at all. He should have either kept his mouth shut and try to get away with it, or kept finding more sexual predators to kill until he got caught.

Lzen
09-07-2005, 12:45 PM
You are correct if you consider killing a convicted sex offender likely to repeat the crime again a wrong. I wouldn't pick a stranger off the sex offender list to kill, but if anything like that would ever happen to one of my children I would kill the offender regardless of what the courts feel an appropriate punishment is. I wouldn't turn myself in after and I would try to not get caught, but it it something that would have to be done.

This whole thing doesn't make sense to me though. Why kill these two then turn himself in? I could see if those particular 2 guys raped his kids or wife or something, but to just pick two guys out of the blue off of the sex offenders list, kill them, then turn yourself in doesn't make any sense at all. He should have either kept his mouth shut and try to get away with it, or kept finding more sexual predators to kill until he got caught.

Perhaps he was molested as a child. :hmmm:

KC Kings
09-07-2005, 12:45 PM
BULLSHIT!!!! You are full of Shit!! I think you need to change your name. Anyone with any kind of sack, saggy or otherwise, would know where these ****ers belong. The fact that you keep making these little comments, maybe you are not sticking up for them, but it sure sounds that way. You sound like memmyself. Are you saying these monsters need less than death??
I have two young children, and these people are my worst nightmare. Some guy gets rid of a couple boogymen and you want to try to talk about 2 wrongs?? Am I really missing something here? Anyone who wants to try to defend someone like Joseph Duncan deserves to be burried right next to him!!!

1. The guy commited murder, which is a crime. Is killing a monster worse than raping a child? I don't think so but he did was wrong none the less.

2. So what if he killed sex offenders, what if other innocents had been around? Would he have killed them also?

3. He needs to be punished to the full extent or we risk having more vigilantes out there trying to do the same thing, which if they are skilled and mentally stable wouldn't be a bad thing, but anything less and you end up getting innocent people killed. First time offenders who were framed by their ex for custody reasons, or statitory rape, or people falsly convicted.

bogie
09-07-2005, 12:46 PM

I agree. I won't seek out and kill convicted sex offenders unless it is my child they molested. Even then I'm not sure I would kill them, but I would certainly maim them for life. They would never have sex again that's for sure.

Kclee
09-07-2005, 12:52 PM
1. The guy commited murder, which is a crime. Is killing a monster worse than raping a child? I don't think so but he did was wrong none the less.

What about the guy who pulls the lever for the electric chair?

chiefs4me
09-07-2005, 01:02 PM
What about the guy who pulls the lever for the electric chair?

I think that guy is one lucky man....:)

I also think we woldn't have so many repeat offenders if we would just start chopping off their hands when caught...and not nice and clean either...slowly, with a very dull steak knife....:p

KC Kings
09-07-2005, 01:04 PM
This sick fugger lives 4 blocks from my house, and two blocks from the sub-division pool and playground.
http://webdocs.claycogov.com/sexoffenders/Crow,%20Paul%20R.jpg
CROW, PAUL R
10912 N OXFORD AVE KANSAS CITY MO 64157 CLAY COUNTY
CHLD MOLST-2ND DEG-INJRY 1

I know what he looks like, I know what he drives, and can gaurantee you if he is ever seen around my home doing anything other than driving down the road with eyes straight, there will be action taken. It wouldn't be worth going to prison for years for killing a guy for acting suspicious, but would it be worth going to prison for a few months for pistol whipping the tar out of him?

I hope and pray that no situation ever comes to that, but all I can do is try to be watchfull and keep my children informed with age appropriate information. My 3 year old knows that there is a bad man that lives somewhere by our house, so she can never go outside without a parent or answer the door. My son knows that if a gray truck is every spotted driving slow or stopped around our house that he needs to get a parent immediately. He also knows that Daddy, Grandpa, and his Uncle can be mean and we all have guns, and if any body every touches him improperly, even a doctor, Mommy or Daddy, that he can come to one of us for help and not have to worry about anything else happening.

Kclee
09-07-2005, 01:04 PM

I also think we woldn't have so many repeat offenders if we would just start chopping off their hands when caught...and not nice and clean either...slowly, with a very dull steak knife....:p

I agree.

chiefs4me
09-07-2005, 01:10 PM
This sick fugger lives 4 blocks from my house, and two blocks from the sub-division pool and playground.
CROW, PAUL R

I know what he looks like, I know what he drives, and can gaurantee you if he is ever seen around my home doing anything other than driving down the road with eyes straight, there will be action taken. It wouldn't be worth going to prison for years for killing a guy for acting suspicious, but would it be worth going to prison for a few months for pistol whipping the tar out of him?

I hope and pray that no situation ever comes to that, but all I can do is try to be watchfull and keep my children informed with age appropriate information. My 3 year old knows that there is a bad man that lives somewhere by our house, so she can never go outside without a parent or answer the door. My son knows that if a gray truck is every spotted driving slow or stopped around our house that he needs to get a parent immediately. He also knows that Daddy, Grandpa, and his Uncle can be mean and we all have guns, and if any body every touches him improperly, even a doctor, Mommy or Daddy, that he can come to one of us for help and not have to worry about anything else happening.

Good for you...:clap:

I love the great state of Texas....we put metal red and white signs in their yards that say....a convicted child molestor lives here....:clap:

Saulbadguy
09-07-2005, 01:22 PM
Brian, noooooooo!!!

Brock
09-07-2005, 01:23 PM
CROW, PAUL R

Burning down a house is pretty easy.

Saulbadguy
09-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Paranoia will destroy ya.

stumppy
09-07-2005, 01:39 PM
CROW, PAUL R

All you gotta do is knock in his door, point the gun in his face. Zip tie his hands, roll out plastic sheeting behind him. Pull Trigger, roll him up on sheeting. Take to construction sight, throw body down hole, cover with dirt.

KC Kings
09-07-2005, 02:11 PM
All you gotta do is knock in his door, point the gun in his face. Zip tie his hands, roll out plastic sheeting behind him. Pull Trigger, roll him up on sheeting. Take to construction sight, throw body down hole, cover with dirt.

It would be pretty hard for a gun shot to go unnoticed in our new neighborhood. We are in KC limits but Liberty school district so every other house is a cops house. When we still lived by the stadium, it would be a little easier. It was funny when our old neighbors came to visit, they saw 3 cop cars in front of a house down the road and were joking that we were already bringing the neighborhood down. Turns out that two house next to each other and the one across the street all have cops that drive their cars home.

Kclee
09-07-2005, 02:20 PM
It would be pretty hard for a gun shot to go unnoticed in our new neighborhood. We are in KC limits but Liberty school district so every other house is a cops house.

Buy a silencer.http://www.fortliberty.org/military-library/firearm-gun-silencers-suppressors.shtml

I mean come on. Do we have to walk you through everything.

Lzen
09-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Buy a silencer.http://www.fortliberty.org/military-library/firearm-gun-silencers-suppressors.shtml

I mean come on. Do we have to walk you through everything.

Wow, you're good at this.
:hmmm:

Lzen
09-07-2005, 02:44 PM

Hands aren't what I had in mind.

Kclee
09-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Wow, you're good at this.
:hmmm:

Well, I did cut the heart out of someone just the other day. Also removed their arm and leg bones from their body. I did it again just Mon. night too. The person was already dead though so it wasn't murder.

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, I work part time at a tissue, bone, and organ donor place. So it's for a good cause.

Darkwolfe
09-07-2005, 04:52 PM
It would be pretty hard for a gun shot to go unnoticed in our new neighborhood. We are in KC limits but Liberty school district so every other house is a cops house. When we still lived by the stadium, it would be a little easier. It was funny when our old neighbors came to visit, they saw 3 cop cars in front of a house down the road and were joking that we were already bringing the neighborhood down. Turns out that two house next to each other and the one across the street all have cops that drive their cars home.

That's about par for the course in your area. Got a Jackson county Sheriff about a block over down here. He's three doors down from a registered sex offender. Just offhand I'd say the freak better behave, cuase everybody in the neighborhood knows who and what he is.

chiefs4me
09-07-2005, 05:29 PM
Hands aren't what I had in mind.

oh I know...but then they still have their hands..gotta take off the hands..

chiefs4me
09-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Well, I did cut the heart out of someone just the other day. Also removed their arm and leg bones from their body. I did it again just Mon. night too. The person was already dead though so it wasn't murder.

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, I work part time at a tissue, bone, and organ donor place. So it's for a good cause.

oh god....TMI

Bowser
09-07-2005, 05:39 PM

Were you on Law and Order: SVU recently?

Kclee
09-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Were you on Law and Order: SVU recently?

Heh. Must of missed that one. I can guess what you're implying though.
It wasn't me!

It's actually not THAT bad. A little weird at first, but someone has to do it. Makes you think twice about eating alot of fast food or smoking.

listopencil
09-07-2005, 07:00 PM
This is for you, Mr. Mullen:

http://www.billssite.com/mcsilver.gif

Good job.

BTW, if he hadn't stopped at just two he would have gotten the gold.

DJay23
09-07-2005, 07:43 PM
A registered sex offender lives in one of the apartments downstairs from me. He is not registered in my town though, he's registered in a town down the road, because that is where his PO box is. Seems like he's bending the rules a little bit.

|Zach|
09-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Brian, noooooooo!!!
I see that picture a lot around the internet. There has to be a story there.

Kclee
09-07-2005, 08:00 PM
I see that picture a lot around the internet. There has to be a story there.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp

Here you go.

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2005, 08:06 PM
http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp

Here you go.

HOLY Friggin' Crap. Unbelievable. Wonder if there are mugshots of his biological parenting donors out there. If that isn't a case for mandatory sterilization, I don't know what is. :shake:

Saulbadguy
09-07-2005, 08:07 PM
HOLY Friggin' Crap. Unbelievable. Wonder if there are mugshots of his biological parenting donors out there. If that isn't a case for mandatory sterilization, I don't know what is. :shake:
Right here.

http://peppersfamily.ytmnd.com/

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Right here.

ROFL

Your photoshop effort, or some else's? Heh.

BTW, do you know if the Photoshop tutorial that comes with the software worth a damn, or not?

Delano
09-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Right here.

I thought that dude was married to the princess bunny, weird dancing woman.

CoMoChief
09-07-2005, 09:11 PM
sex offenders need to have their balls cut off IMO, and they need to be awake while it happens. It may be cruel, but it would definately send a message to other sex offenders out there and I can guarantee that they would think twice about molesting children again. Not only that but the ones accused would then be prevented from ever being able to "sexually offend" some else ever again. That's how you get rid of these people. The only problem is that we live in such a liberal society that all these people would cry out about cruel and rotten punishment. But yeah, instead of fixing the damn problem, let's just cost the American people more money in tax dollars while we lock them up in state prisons. Or even better yet, after their done with their sentences or what not, lets put them back on the streets and allow those bastards to live in our neighborhoods so they can be around all the children that live in that community and all they need is a letter to the neighbors from the city saying that he's a registered sex offender, like that will keep everyone safe. Why not just cut his balls off though, seriously? Letting these sick mother f*ckers back out on the streets for a "2nd chance" might be one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. FWIW, I'm VERY glad that man killed those people. I just look at it like he was protecting the intrests of his community. I'm sorry if any of my post has offended anyone on the planet, but I'm sorry...I do NOT have sympathy for these people. IMO, they aren't citizens anymore if they're gonna try and pull that shit. Are they sick minded, yes they are. Should they get the easy route and check into a rehab program and everything will be all fine and dandy in a couple years, no way Jose. Cut their f*ckin nuts off. Them along with other sex offenders would think twice from now on.

Saulbadguy
09-07-2005, 09:12 PM
ROFL

Your photoshop effort, or some else's? Heh.

BTW, do you know if the Photoshop tutorial that comes with the software worth a damn, or not?
Not mine. Heh. http://www.ytmnd.com

Excellent site. As for the tutorial, I dunno. I suck at photoshop, and the internet.

Saulbadguy
09-07-2005, 09:12 PM
I thought that dude was married to the princess bunny, weird dancing woman.
http://bunnygoddesscreepy.ytmnd.com/

ENDelt260
09-07-2005, 09:14 PM
ytmnd.com is a really weird site. I didn't think I'd ever say this, but it's clear I didn't do nearly enough drugs in college.

Saulbadguy
09-07-2005, 09:18 PM
ytmnd.com is a really weird site. I didn't think I'd ever say this, but it's clear I didn't do nearly enough drugs in college.
Easily one of my favorite sites.

http://simcityneworleans.ytmnd.com/