PDA

View Full Version : WTH Grade my Fanatasy Football Team too LOL

Logical
09-06-2005, 10:43 PM
First it is critical to know that QBs are really unimportant in this league 3 teams did not take a QB until the 9th round or later. Only 3 pts for TDs thrown and a single point for every 35 yards thrown.

Starters

Runningbacks (2 play)
LaDamien Tomlison
Jamal Lewis

WRs (3 play)
Jevon Walker
Drew Bennett
Darrel Jackson

QB
Tom Brady

Def
Buffalo

Kicker
Shayne Graham

Backups
Curtis Martin
Larry Johnson

Derrick Mason
Brandon Stokely

Matt Hasselback
Joey Harrington

Jason Hansen

Redskins

So what do you think?

Mr. Kotter
09-06-2005, 10:46 PM
Who the hell are you in a league with? Either you are playin' 3 other dudes in a 4 team league; or you are playin' against girls. Heh.

NTTAWWT, mind you. I'm just sayin'......heh. :p

SNR
09-06-2005, 10:46 PM
AMAZING RBs. WRs are a weak spot, but solid QB, RB, and hell, even defense makes up for it.

keg in kc
09-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Decent team. Yeah. Uh. Yeah.

This should make you feel better:

QB: Collins, Carr
RB: Tomlinson, J. Jones, J. Arrington
WR: Holt, Jackson, Coles, Stallworth, Toomer
TE: R. McMichael
Vanderjagt, Reed
Cinci

The joys of autopick!

Bowser
09-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Running backs are solid, but receiver is a little thin. Buffalo's D is a good choice - they are underrated. I have no idea who Shayne Graham kicks for.

I say between B and B-

Logical
09-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Who the hell are you in a league with? Either you are playin' 3 other dudes in a 4 team league; or you are playin' against girls. Heh.

NTTAWWT, mind you. I'm just sayin'......heh. :p8 team league 7 of the guys have played together 20 years. I have been drafting for one team for 5 and in the league 2 years now. My other league I have played in 11 years now 5 of the owners have been in it 11 years and 3 for 4 years.

Mr. Kotter
09-06-2005, 10:54 PM
8 team league 7 of the guys have played together 20 years. I have been drafting for one team for 5 and in the league 2 years now. My other league I have played in 11 years now 5 of the owners have been in it 11 years and 3 for 4 years.

That makes sense then; I'm in 12 and 14 team leagues....talent runs thin by round 12 or 13..... :banghead:

Your team definitely warrants an "A," I'd say.

Logical
09-06-2005, 11:03 PM
That makes sense then; I'm in 12 and 14 team leagues....talent runs thin by round 12 or 13..... :banghead:

Your team definitely warrants an "A," I'd say.I did an 12 team league once even though I played in the Championship game I did not like it talent far too diluted. One player can win a game for a team in a league like that.

jAZ
09-06-2005, 11:04 PM
8 team league 7 of the guys have played together 20 years. I have been drafting for one team for 5 and in the league 2 years now. My other league I have played in 11 years now 5 of the owners have been in it 11 years and 3 for 4 years.
That's amazing for an 8 team league.

I have an 8 team league and LT, Jamal Lewis and Curtis Martin were all gone before the 3rd round.

A-A+ IMO.

Buffalo should have a fantastic D, your weakest starter might be Tom Brady.

That's not a bad weakest link.

Valiant
09-06-2005, 11:34 PM
I would give it a B, since it was a 8man league... WR is really good to average(walker is the only stud) and the bench is weak for a 8man league..

If it was a 10 or 12 man league it would be a A+

Depending on how the teams do and who gets rested at the end you should easily make the championship...

luckeechief
09-06-2005, 11:56 PM
I suck at fantasy football. The Chiefs are my fantasy team.

My fantasy team name:Not Enough Indians (http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/luckeechief/images/myfantasyteam.jpg).

Valiant
09-06-2005, 11:58 PM
I suck at fantasy football. The Chiefs are my fantasy team.

My fantasy team name:Not Enough Indians (http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/luckeechief/images/myfantasyteam.jpg).

And the funny thing is you will not be in last place...

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2005, 06:48 AM
I did an 12 team league once even though I played in the Championship game I did not like it talent far too diluted. One player can win a game for a team in a league like that.

True....unless you go head-to-head, AND you have an expanded Playoff opportunity: then, it a little savvy and luck with the waiver wires can pay big dividends.