View Full Version : OFFICIAL Raiders @ Pats Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

cmh6476
09-07-2005, 09:09 AM
i get to start the first official game thread of the year PBJ PBJ

Go Patriots!#@ http://www.thedanzone.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/rock.gif

Katie
09-07-2005, 10:25 AM
The least the Pats can do is beat up on Oakland enough so they are phsychologically and physically worn out for week 2...

Ari Chi3fs
09-07-2005, 10:36 AM
shittiest part is that the Raiders get 10 days to prepare for week 2.

KCFalcon59
09-07-2005, 10:37 AM
shittiest part is that the Raiders get 10 days to prepare for week 2.

They're going to need it.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-07-2005, 10:39 AM
It's a beautiful thing knowing that one of your divisional foes is going to start out 0-1.

StcChief
09-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Pats should wipe them.

Rough up Moss so he doesn't play week 2 would be bonus.

RINGLEADER
09-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Kerry Collins throws three TDs...and also throws three INTs. Pats win 34-24.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-07-2005, 11:22 AM
You can almost bet on the first play of the game for the Raiders...deep to Moss. Whether it's there or not, they'll chuck it.

Braincase
09-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Pats D holds the Raiders to a couple of touchdowns and a field goal, Pats O exploits every bit of Raider inexperience and ineptitude.

Raiders fight on the sidelines, Moss sits quietly and watches ...

Pats 31 - Raiders 17.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-07-2005, 11:32 AM
Moss gets frustrated, really pulls his pants down this time.

Halfcan
09-07-2005, 12:55 PM
I hope it ends in a tie with lots of brutal injuries, namely Moss-career ending leg break, Tom Terrific-major concusion and spinal injury, and just as a bonus that would be great to see Al Davis have a major stroke and die in the owners box. What a perfect way to start the season.

Eye Patch
09-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Well after reading all of these threads… it seems the choke fans are wishing for injuries of the Oakland players… thus admitting that they feel their team is not capable of beating the Rai-ders otherwise.

Sad indeed in wishing injuries for any player in the NFL. I guess when you constantly lose in big games you lower what ever standards you had before…

ArrowheadHawk
09-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Well after reading all of these threads… it seems the choke fans are wishing for injuries of Rader players… thus admitting that they feel their team is not capable of beating the Raiders otherwise.

Sad indeed in wishing injuries for any player in the NFL. I guess when you constantly lose in big games you lower what ever standards you had before…
lose in big games? who choked in the SB?

Eye Patch
09-07-2005, 01:12 PM
lose in big games? who choked in the SB?

Who can't win a playoff game in this millennium?.

As a matter of fact I can't even remeber the last time the chokes won a playoff game.

ArrowheadHawk
09-07-2005, 01:13 PM

As a matter of fact I can't even remeber the last time the chokes won a playoff game.
well neither can i but that doesn't make what your team did any less of a choke!

Eye Patch
09-07-2005, 01:15 PM
well neither can i but that doesn't make what your team did any less of a choke!

3 SB's
6 AFC championships
over a dozen AFC west championships... three in a row which no team in the AFC west has ever done.

says you are wrong.

ArrowheadHawk
09-07-2005, 01:20 PM
3 SB's
6 AFC championships
over a dozen AFC west championships... three in a row which no team in the AFC west has ever done.

says you are wrong.
excuse me.. i thought we were talking recently...but if you wanna go back the Chiefs/Texans wiped ass in the early days

Halfcan
09-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Hey eyepatch you talk tough for a guy who's team finished last and had what 2 lucky wins. Your new wide receiver is a pothead, your QB is a drunk that coughs the ball up more than warner, your kicker is a date rapist drug selling pervert. Your D-line is old and slow and was the worst in the NFL in every catagory. Your fans out there are a bunch of bottle throwing thugs that can't get threw a game without a fight or stabbing someone. Your team is a pathetic joke and will finish last again. The big question is how much more will Al Davis tarnish his allready dispicable legacy as the biggest D#CK in the history of sports. But have fun putting on your black panty hose and darth vader gear only to watch your D get trampled like a blind man in the running of the bulls festival. We don't need the faders to have an injury to stomp them, but it is fun to watch the jailbirds get carried off the field.

Calcountry
09-07-2005, 03:00 PM
I hope it ends in a tie with lots of brutal injuries, namely Moss-career ending leg break, Tom Terrific-major concusion and spinal injury, and just as a bonus that would be great to see Al Davis have a major stroke and die in the owners box. What a perfect way to start the season.Anything else I can do for you?

Calcountry
09-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Well after reading all of these threads… it seems the choke fans are wishing for injuries of the Oakland players… thus admitting that they feel their team is not capable of beating the Rai-ders otherwise.

Sad indeed in wishing injuries for any player in the NFL. I guess when you constantly lose in big games you lower what ever standards you had before…Committment to shitcellence.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-07-2005, 03:04 PM
3 SB's
6 AFC championships

says you are wrong.

Repeat after me...

0-1

Halfcan
09-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Hey bunny I was kidding about Captain Patriot. As far as Moss-he would only go into broadcasting and be paired up with Shannon Stuttering Sharpe. So until he gets put in prison for life, we are stuck listening to his ebonic pothead azz.

Darkwolfe
09-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Repeat after me...

0-1

I'll repeat that for ya with a nice big smirk to go along with it.

0-1 nlm

Gav Daddy
09-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Hey eyepatch you talk tough for a guy who's team finished last and had what 2 lucky wins. Your new wide receiver is a pothead, your QB is a drunk that coughs the ball up more than warner, your kicker is a date rapist drug selling pervert. Your D-line is old and slow and was the worst in the NFL in every catagory. Your fans out there are a bunch of bottle throwing thugs that can't get threw a game without a fight or stabbing someone. Your team is a pathetic joke and will finish last again. The big question is how much more will Al Davis tarnish his allready dispicable legacy as the biggest D#CK in the history of sports. But have fun putting on your black panty hose and darth vader gear only to watch your D get trampled like a blind man in the running of the bulls festival. We don't need the faders to have an injury to stomp them, but it is fun to watch the jailbirds get carried off the field.

uh-huh. all that and it's less than this(allegedly). just one guy. hell, i dont even need to go into THIS season, do i? LOL!!!!

http://www.highbeam.com/library/doc0.asp?DOCID=1P1:26860348&refid=ip_almanac_hf

AP Online
05-31-2000
Lamar Hunt Jr. Settles Assault Case

DALLAS (AP) -- Lamar Hunt Jr., son of sports magnate Lamar Hunt and a member of one of Texas' most prominent families, reportedly settled a lawsuit in which he was accused of sexually assaulting his mentally disabled sister-in-law.

The settlement was reported today by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and The Dallas Morning News.

The Star-Telegram, citing unidentified sources, said the settlement Tuesday was for between $2 million and $5 million. The Morning News, also citing unidentified sources, said the settlement was for about $2 ...

i'd love to hear your convoluted, twisted, myopic tunnel vision take on that.

what? at least it wasnt a player?

it must be nice living in camelot, where no chief can do wrong.

you gonna tell me he wasnt a 20% owner at the time?

back to shangri-la with you. LOL!!!!!

either you didnt know, or you're just simply a crite. LOL!!!!!!

btw...... you're record in the playoff's....

8-12

ours....

25-18.

spin. spin. spin. LOL!!!!!!!!

Calcountry
09-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Hey bunny I was kidding about Captain Patriot. As far as Moss-he would only go into broadcasting and be paired up with Shannon Stuttering Sharpe. So until he gets put in prison for life, we are stuck listening to his ebonic pothead azz.I was referring to your need for everyone on the Raiders to die an untimely death during the football game. hehe. :D

I am just a fool with too much time on his hands, pay no attention to me. :p

|Zach|
09-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Moss gets frustrated, really pulls his pants down this time.
ROFL

chiefs4me
09-07-2005, 05:03 PM

bite me patch....I made a bet with chief52 last night on here that the raiders are gonna tear up the pattys...:harumph: and remember this on your way out the door...we were there first...PBJ

vailpass
09-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Is this true? Did this case/settlement really happen?

[QUOTE=Gav Daddy]

AP Online
05-31-2000

DALLAS (AP) -- Lamar Hunt Jr., son of sports magnate Lamar Hunt and a member of one of Texas' most prominent families, reportedly settled a lawsuit in which he was accused of sexually assaulting his mentally disabled sister-in-law.

The settlement was reported today by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and The Dallas Morning News.

The Star-Telegram, citing unidentified sources, said the settlement Tuesday was for between $2 million and $5 million. The Morning News, also citing unidentified sources, said the settlement was for about $2 .../QUOTE]

chiefs4me
09-07-2005, 05:06 PM

come just a little closer....%(/ there...do you remember now?

|Zach|
09-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Why would a team who has beat another team 4 straight times not feel like they could beat them again.

Seriously...

Why would we be scared of the Raiders. I am not seeing it. At least the Broncos protect their own house in the rivalry.

chiefs4me
09-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Is this true? Did this case/settlement really happen?[QUOTE=Gav Daddy]

AP Online
05-31-2000

The Star-Telegram, citing unidentified sources, said the settlement Tuesday was for between $2 million and $5 million. The Morning News, also citing unidentified sources, said the settlement was for about $2 .../QUOTE]

all I know is...it's one of those he said / she said kind of things..patty fans are grasping at straws...kind of like the donkeys did last year....ROFL

Halfcan
09-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Hunt Jr is an azzhole-can't stand the punk to be honest. Lamar on the other hand has been the best owner in the NFL, unlike Al Davis who has made his teams out of losers and thugs from the start. Hey NFL players know it too. Run over a meter maid, smoke dope take plays off-we will trade are only descent defensive player and a draft pick for ya.

Face it the Raiders are low rent pieces of shit. Most will end up trolling public bathrooms for hand jobs and drugs like Todd Marinobitch-a past raider poster boy.

We will be out there in two weeks to embarass you asses again. Make sure you put on your gay biker helmets and capes, so you can make all the hurican victims grateful they don't live in Oakland-nothing could be that bad.

Gav Daddy
09-07-2005, 05:28 PM
Hunt Jr is an azzhole-can't stand the punk to be honest. Lamar on the other hand has been the best owner in the NFL, unlike Al Davis who has made his teams out of losers and thugs from the start. Hey NFL players know it too. Run over a meter maid, smoke dope take plays off-we will trade are only descent defensive player and a draft pick for ya.

Face it the Raiders are low rent pieces of shit. Most will end up trolling public bathrooms for hand jobs and drugs like Todd Marinobitch-a past raider poster boy.

We will be out there in two weeks to embarass you asses again. Make sure you put on your gay biker helmets and capes, so you can make all the hurican victims grateful they don't live in Oakland-nothing could be that bad.

what you need to face is that every team has riff-raff.

and vail. on the he said/she said, thingy..... do a google on it.

dont take it from me, do your own research. dont believe a homer from EITHER team.

Halfcan
09-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Hey gaydaddy how about doing a search on loser raider fans-I bet your pic comes up.

Will you guys still be talking shit after NE kills you guys? Probably will.

How about after we beat you twice again and you finish in last place again with the worst record in football? Probably will?

Gav Daddy
09-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Hey gaydaddy how about doing a search on loser raider fans-I bet your pic comes up.

Will you guys still be talking shit after NE kills you guys? Probably will.

How about after we beat you twice again and you finish in last place again with the worst record in football? Probably will?

how did i know you would digress to a name calling situation? hmmm....

what a coincidence. a myopic crite, who call's names.....

LOL!!!!!!!

Halfcan
09-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Hey at least Pete Prisco likes you guys and has you going to the superbowl. I guess that settles it.

Tuckdaddy
09-07-2005, 07:11 PM
GO GET'EM RAIDERS!

Dear God that sounded evil.

chiefs4me
09-07-2005, 07:26 PM
GO GET'EM RAIDERS!

Dear God that sounded evil.

yep....doesn't roll off the tongue real well......ROFL

JazzzLovr
09-07-2005, 08:13 PM
Repeat after me...

0-2

psst...

Fixed your post. ;)

Nzoner
09-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Fixed your post. ;)

pssst...they play at Philly in week 3

0-3 :D

Chiefs Pantalones
09-07-2005, 09:09 PM
psst...

Fixed your post. ;)

ROFL

Thanks. That would be a huge hole for Oakland. We're going to have to play our butts off to get them to 0-2.

Ugly Duck
09-07-2005, 10:59 PM
lose in big games? excuse me.. i thought we were talking recently...I think Eyepatch may have scoreboard on your contentions....

Playoff Record

25-18 Raiderz
8-12 Chiefs

Last Conference Championship

2002 Raiderz
1969 Chiefs

Frazod
09-07-2005, 11:01 PM
God I hate having to root for the Patriots.

Not like it matters. This will be a slaughter.

Bowser
09-07-2005, 11:04 PM
God I hate having to root for the Patriots.

Not like it matters. This will be a slaughter.

They can both eat a turd. The Pats just don't have to eat as much of a turd as the Fade do, come tomorrow.

Ugly Duck
09-08-2005, 01:18 AM
This will be a slaughter.I dunno.... MSNBC's Novacek is picking Oakland to win, but he doesn't say we'll "slaughter" them. I gotta feeling that Oakland will win by less than you are suggesting:

Raiderz at Patriots
This is a fantastic game to kick off the season: the two-time defending champs playing host to Randy Moss and his new team, the Raiderz.

The Patriots must guard against a post-Super Bowl letdown, although these guys know to handle it. It’s natural to let your guard down after winning a title, and it might be tough for them to bring the right level of intensity to the field.

New England also must deal with the departures of assistants Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel, plus the loss of linebacker Tedi Bruschi this season because of a stroke. The Patriots are a veteran team, but it still will be difficult to replace those guys.

Meanwhile, Moss should give the Raiderz a huge spark. He’ll look to make a big splash right away – he wants to prove that the Vikings made a mistake by trading him. Moss is one of those unique talents who is unstoppable when he wants to be. It doesn’t matter who covers him – if he really wants to succeed, he will.

And Oakland coach Norv Turner is smart enough to use him correctly. The Raiderz won’t try to force-feed him the ball. Turner will find ways to get him open, but Oakland also has enough other weapons that can burn defenses that overplay Moss. The Raiderz’ offense will be much harder to contain this season.

Pick: Raiderz.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3690072/

Count Zarth
09-08-2005, 01:28 AM
And Oakland coach Norv Turner is smart

ROFL

ENDelt260
09-08-2005, 01:29 AM
Meh, I don't really have any hard feelings towards the Pats. Let 'em have another great season... of course, losing on the 27th of Nov. I'd like the opportunity to take them on in the playoffs... gotta beat the best to be the best.

F*ck the Raiderz on the other hand. I've been raised to hate them. That will never die.

DaWolf
09-08-2005, 01:31 AM
While the depth of my hatred for the Faiders cannot be adequately expressed, watching the NFL has taught me one thing: what should happen does not happen half the time. For whatever reason I see the Pats as not being nearly as good this year as they have been the last two years. I just have a feeling the Raiders are going to go in there with nothing to lose and come out of there with a W...

Ugly Duck
09-08-2005, 02:37 AM
I just have a feeling the Raiders are going to go in there with nothing to lose and come out of there with a W...
Dude! Here's Randy Moss singing "Blue Moon"....

http://www.bangcartoon.com/bluemoon.htm

Cochise
09-08-2005, 06:18 AM

I hate to tell you this, but we Chiefs fans might have an inkling that offense alone is not enough to get you to the next level...

Cochise
09-08-2005, 06:19 AM
BTW all I have to say about this game is... Bill Belichick vs. Norv Turner.

Ari Chi3fs
09-08-2005, 09:25 AM
this is gonna be great... im jonezin big time.

Nzoner
09-08-2005, 04:04 PM
this is gonna be great... im jonezin big time.

No shit,I can't wait,c'mon Dillon..oh,this is the official thread not the official fantasy thread.

Ugly Duck
09-08-2005, 05:32 PM
ROFLHey gochiefs.... you posted a quote that you attribute to me reading: "And Turner is smart."

Problem is... that is not a quote from me. I guess you re-worded a reply of mine from last week back in the "Is anyone seriously scared of the Raiderz?" thread and typed your own wording into the "quote" function.

After a long Moss TD in last week's game, SideWinder asked, "how the hell did a LB wind coverng Moss on that play?"

My reply was: "Uhhh.... Turner is a geniuos?"

Don't be a doo-doo head, Mr. Pooby-pants!

Chiefs Pantalones
09-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Hey gochiefs.... you posted a quote that you attribute to me reading: "And Turner is smart."

Problem is... that is not a quote from me. I guess you re-worded a reply of mine from last week back in the "Is anyone seriously scared of the Raiderz?" thread and typed your own wording into the "quote" function.

After a long Moss TD in last week's game, SideWinder asked, "how the hell did a LB wind coverng Moss on that play?"

My reply was: "Uhhh.... Turner is a geniuos?"

Don't be a doo-doo head, Mr. Pooby-pants!

0-2. ROFL

Frazod
09-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Here's my obligatory

I HATE MADDEN

post.

gblowfish
09-08-2005, 07:11 PM
Monte Beisel is starting for Pats. Weird.

SPchief
09-08-2005, 07:12 PM
come on pats hold them

SPchief
09-08-2005, 07:12 PM
aw hell

tk13
09-08-2005, 07:13 PM
That was like a knife through butter... pretty impressive drive.

Frazod
Monte Beisel is starting for Pats. Weird.

It shows. :D

Tinlar
hmm... the raiders looked slow and sloppy... how the hell is is that they get a touchdown out of that mess.

the Talking Can
09-08-2005, 07:14 PM
yea Faiders

Monty Beisel has a lisp...

Bwana
09-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Nice D Pats! ROFL Now pull your heads out and spank the Faiders!

SPchief
09-08-2005, 07:15 PM
collins play action was so slow, how could anybody fall for it??

digi2fish
09-08-2005, 07:15 PM
the first TD of the season goes to the Raiders
:cuss: dammit

SNR
09-08-2005, 07:17 PM
I think Eyepatch may have scoreboard on your contentions....

Playoff Record

25-18 Raiderz
8-12 Chiefs

Last Conference Championship

2002 Raiderz
1969 ChiefsActually, if you want to get technical, the Chiefs have never won a conference championship. They won a LEAGUE championship in 1969 when they represented the AFL and the Superbowl was between two completely different leagues. They merged the next season, and thus became the NFC/AFC.

Not that that helps my argument any, but yeah.

Skip Towne
09-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Man, I like Madden. He's the best.

Frazod
09-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Raiders D still Raiders

digi2fish
yes! ROFL

Calcountry
I hate to tell you this, but we Chiefs fans might have an inkling that offense alone is not enough to get you to the next level...But you will be close in a lot of games, but just close.

keg in kc
09-08-2005, 07:21 PM
You know, I like having all the game info in bottom line format. Beats the hell out of floating bullshit at the top of the screen.

Skip Towne
09-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Dillon has lost his second level burst.

Coach
09-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Pats can't score. Have to settle for a FG.

SPchief
09-08-2005, 07:22 PM
does brady look rusty to anyone??

Frazod
09-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Dillon has lost his second level burst.

He sure as hell lost something. Every run was crushed.

This game certainly isn't starting out like I thought.

And, of course, I've got 12 points on the friggin Pats in the pool. :banghead:

Skip Towne
But you will be close in a lot of games, but just close.
Shut up, Claude!!

tk13
Raider D had barely any pass rush whatsoever. Still held them to 3 though.

the Talking Can
the Pats should throw on every down...this Raider D will be worse than ours last year....no LBs and no coverage and no pass rush...their roster is a who's who of "who??"

Frazod
09-08-2005, 07:24 PM
does brady look rusty to anyone??

I'd say more jittery than rusty.

Calcountry
09-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Raider D had barely any pass rush whatsoever. Still held them to 3 though.Bend but don't break.

Dartgod
09-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Have I ever mentioned how awesome football is in High-Def?

Coach
Sweet. Sept. 19, Monday Night Doubleheader game.

ChiefIronHorse
Bend but don't break.

That defense will do more breaking then bending. ROFL

ChiefIronHorse
09-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Another bootleg?

Skip Towne
09-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Pats have somebody after the QB on every play.

Coach
09-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Ouch. That defensive holding aganist NE just gave the Roiders new set of downs.

Skip Towne
09-08-2005, 07:29 PM
What's Beisel's number?

Frazod
09-08-2005, 07:30 PM
What's Beisel's number?

I just saw him.

Tinlar
09-08-2005, 07:32 PM
now this looks like the raiders I wanted to see

Bwana
Have I ever mentioned how awesome football is in High-Def?
Hey Bob nlm. I am sitting here in a hotel in Indy watching the game on a 25 inch dinker TV. My wife on the other hand, is home watching the game in High Def on my 65 inch. :shake:

Rausch
Pats have somebody after the QB on every play.

It isn't helping much...

Dartgod
09-08-2005, 07:33 PM
My wife on the other hand is home ...on my 6.5 inch. :shake:
:eek:

Frazod
09-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Hey Bob nlm. I am sitting here in a hotel in Indy watching the game on a 25 inch dinker TV. My wife on the other had is home watching the game in High Def on my 65 inch. :shake:

Both of you 4321

:deevee:

Tinlar
09-08-2005, 07:35 PM
how many more of those passes do you think it'll take before the raiders realize that Moss isn't god.

Frazod
PUNT, BITCH! :D

Dartgod
Both of you 4321

:deevee:
:evil:

Don't hate me too much, mines only a 50 inch.

ChiefIronHorse
That's more like it. rAIDerS punting.

Frazod
09-08-2005, 07:36 PM
how many more of those passes do you think it'll take before the raiders realize that Moss isn't god.

Collins isn't Culpepper, either. :)

Skip Towne
I hope Rodney Harrison breaks Mandy Ross in two.

Coach
What a lame Diet Pepsi machine commerical :shake:

Frazod

:sulk:

morphius
09-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Collins isn't Culpepper, either. :)
That's the key right there.

tk13
What a lame Diet Pepsi machine commerical :shake:
ROFL I thought it was hilarious!

ChiefsGirl
I hope Collins throws into triple coverage all season long. :)

the Talking Can
well, the Raiders had their one series for the season...it's all down hill from there...

how long until Moss starts pouting about not getting the ball? 1 quarter? 2?.......Collins looks slower than Warner

Bwana
09-08-2005, 07:38 PM

That's twice the picture that I'm sporting on this little be-ich of a hotel TV. :banghead:

nychief
pretty sophisticated offense.... throw ball deep to randy. Hope for best.

schneider221
all day long brady all day long

HolmeZz
Stuart Schweigart sucks.

Skip Towne
09-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Raider D is pure shit. Hehe

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
Ah, there's the Raiders Defense we've all come to know.

cdcox
cdcox and his 42" are in the house!

Tinlar
this is starting to look like its going to be a fun ball game!

schneider221
they give the recievers more room then we did hte last 2 years

cdcox
09-08-2005, 07:40 PM
they give the recievers more room then we did hte last 2 years

impossible, the field is not that big

Skip Towne
09-08-2005, 07:40 PM
That's twice the picture that I'm sporting on this little be-ich of a hotel TV. :banghead:
That's what you get for having a job.

Tinlar
09-08-2005, 07:41 PM
The raiders are getting no rush with only 3 down linemen.

morphius
09-08-2005, 07:42 PM
WOO HOOO!!!!

Bwana
Faiders........OWNED!!

Frazod
OMG the Raiders D sucks ROFL

Coach
TD Pats.

Damn, remind me again who the hell were those experts that said the Raiders D have improved?

4321 @ those so-called 'experts'.

tk13
No pass defense whatsoever. Terrible pass rush. Somebody wide open on every single play. We're going to score 60 on these guys if they defend the pass like this.

schneider221
impossible, the field is not that big

i think so after watching that drive....i mean they haad a 3 man front and branch was still as open as possible

Skip Towne
That Sapp is a fat POS. I wonder what the Fade is paying him?

cdcox
Eat that, Greasy Al

Tinlar
How the hell do you drop 8 from a dime in the redzone and still give a reciever a 4 yard cussion. I didn't know there was that much room on the field for all those bodies.

siberian khatru
09-08-2005, 07:43 PM
BUT THEY'VE GOT RANDY MOSS!!!!!!!!111

Rausch
That Sapp is a fat POS. I wonder what the Fade is paying him?

Hopefully $2 a lb...

the Talking Can
the Pats should throw on every down...this Raider D will be worse than ours last year....

ahem...............lol

Al Saunders has had 5 orgasms already watching the Raider pass defense....their CB Ass-O-Moe is the new Bartee

and Sapp took a full series off....in the first quarter??????

ChiefIronHorse
09-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Right now the Raiders Defense is ranked last in the NFL. They better get use to that ranking. ROFL

Tinlar
FYI, if we go to a dime in the redzone I mailing Gun a pipe bomb.

milkman
The raiders are getting no rush with only 3 down linemen.

And with 8 men covering, receivers are still [ WIDE ] open.

HolmeZz
10-7 Patsies.

Skip Towne
09-08-2005, 07:45 PM
I want some broken Faider bones.

ENDelt260
09-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Bono?!?!? BONO?!?!?!

Tom Brady's a homo.

mselley
09-08-2005, 07:46 PM
I am not impressed with the pat run d

Bwana
That's what you get for having a job.

I thought I was going to be in Indy for the weekend and the first part of next week so I was going to catch a flight down to KC and catch the game. They changed their mind and want me back in Billings tomorrow afternoon. :shake: I did get some great chow downtown tonight near the RCA dome though. That dome is one fuggly place.

Tinlar
Prediction: Raiders implode by the 4th.

mlyonsd
09-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Good to see the Raider defense in mid-season form.

the Talking Can
09-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Randy Moss is worthless if you throw it to him on 3rd and 20...when you're down by 39 points in the first half

ChiefIronHorse
09-08-2005, 07:50 PM
Go Beisel

schneider221
09-08-2005, 07:50 PM
monty

cdcox
09-08-2005, 07:51 PM
BS call

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Damn, C'mon NE, tackle Collins behind the lines, I need the points in FF.

Mr. Laz
monty is a beast!!!

mselley
omg what speed
from kerry collins

Skip Towne
I can't believe Beisel is starting for the Pats.

Dartgod
BS call
Yep...

BTW, Lamont Jordan has lost his burst.

Dartgod
09-08-2005, 07:53 PM
Where in the hell was the holding penalty ? :cuss:

Mr. Laz
09-08-2005, 07:54 PM
I can't believe Beisel is starting for the Pats.
amazing what good coaching can do ... huh

morphius
09-08-2005, 07:54 PM
running game is starting to get stuffed. Adrenaline running a bit lower on the faiders line now?

Mr. Laz
09-08-2005, 07:55 PM
beisel with good coverage 2 plays in arow

Rausch
The Raiders offensive line is complete $#it...

morphius
Damn, nice, nice blitz. Blitzing and covering the screen, very nice.

SPchief
HAHAHAHAHA

the Talking Can
we are going to blitz the shit out of Collins

Sea Bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cdcox
not elite

Tinlar
0!!!!

schneider221
was that tynes or seabass?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
Shank!

10-7 Pats still

ChiefIronHorse
09-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Wide Left. LMAO

siberian khatru
haw-haw!

KILLER_CLOWN
seabass sux ass

Mr. Laz
rapeokowski with the missi!!!

Bwana
Nice Kick! ROFL

Rausch
The Raiders offensive line is complete $#it...

They can't block for the kicker either...

tk13
09-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Randy Moss would've made that FG.

Tuckdaddy
09-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Collins looks absolutely pitiful. How can he have a recieving core like that and do shiat? He sucks and acts afraid to throw the ball.

schneider221
09-08-2005, 07:59 PM
hand off to lamont"the tank"jordan, look for deep pass to moss even if triple covered

The raiders playbook

morphius
09-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Collins looks absolutely pitiful. How can he have a recieving core like that and do shiat? He sucks and acts afraid to throw the ball.
Yup, I was surprised by the people expecting great things from this guy this year, especially with that OL.

HolmeZz
09-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Damnit Moss.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
Well, that sucked

Frazod
Yup, I was surprised by the people expecting great things from this guy this year, especially with that OL.

They looked pretty good right there. Shit. :cuss:

KILLER_CLOWN
SHEEEEEEEEEEEET!

cdcox
Moss is insanely good. Almost as good as his media hype.

Tinlar
Raiders are playing chump playstation football... Hail Marry!!! Hail Marry!!! Hail MARRY!!!

tk13
09-08-2005, 08:05 PM
There's the scary part. We laugh at them for chucking it up... but Moss is probably gonna catch up to a couple of those a game. Damn.

the Talking Can
OOOOPS!

BigOlChiefsfan
The Patsy rolling stones can gather no moss.

Bwana
Harrison looked SILLY!

Tinlar
I can tell right now we are going to need a smiley for Moss...

milkman
09-08-2005, 08:06 PM
They looked pretty good right there. Shit. :cuss:

Poole had coverage, then he tripped over his own freakin' feet.
Bastard! :cuss:

tk13
09-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Heaven help us when McCleon's over there by himself on the left side trying to defend that play, too....

cdcox
09-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Maybe Rice will put a contract out on Moss to protect his records.

Tinlar
09-08-2005, 08:09 PM
We play both our games against the Raiders before they see the Broncos... so no chance that Moss will break his leg in time to help us.

mselley
rice's numbers are unreal

BigOlChiefsfan

How about a beat-down Roberto Duran saying 'No mas, No mas'.

Frazod
09-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Dillon is getting destroyed every time he touches the ball.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Cheatin' raiders. the ole 12 man trick.

Mr. Laz
09-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Heaven help us when McCleon's over there by himself on the left side trying to defend that play, too....
http://img249.exs.cx/img249/2034/ty20law6ya.jpg

Coach
09-08-2005, 08:12 PM
God, it's so fun to watch the Roiders defense getting torn apart.

cdcox
09-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Take that, Greasy Al

Coach
And just like that, the Pats score again.

Looks like this one has a making of a shoot-out.

VonneMarie
Pats answer back... :clap:

Frazod
Raiders D still sucks :D

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-08-2005, 08:14 PM
And just like that, the Patriots are back up.

17-14

morphius
Oakland is going to be in a lot of shootouts and are going to have to get all the right bonces to win.

Tinlar
The pats are still looking good... and they are still young too. Gawd I hate them.

siberian khatru
Who's this Brady guy? He's pretty good.

Well, that and the Raiders D SUCKS.

petegz28
Raiders have 0 pass defense!

Count Zarth
NO DEFENSE, DIPSHITS!

milkman
09-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Tom Brady over 200 yards in the first half, with time still remaining!

Wow!

I can't wait for Trent to abuse these guys!

Skip Towne
09-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Raiders D still sucks :D
Ain't it great? Think what our O will do to them.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-08-2005, 08:16 PM
was that a Chiefs #54 jersey in the stands there?

VonneMarie
09-08-2005, 08:17 PM

Wow!

I can't wait! :drool:

ZootedGranny
09-08-2005, 08:17 PM
This game is exactly what I expected from the Raiders on both sides of the ball. The offense looks good, and the defense looks completely lost. The Raiders can't seem to generate a molecule of a pass rush.

Dartgod
09-08-2005, 08:18 PM
Oakland is going to be in a lot of shootouts and are going to have to get all the right bonces to win.
Yeah, we know all about that. :mad:

dirk digler

Wow!

But the Raiders O scares the hell out of me.

Mr. Laz
NO DEFENSE, DIPSHITS!

a little close to home to be talking smack about that ... ain't it

Count Zarth
09-08-2005, 08:19 PM
a little close to home to be talking smack about that ... ain't it

We have a defense...finally. :harumph:

dirk digler
09-08-2005, 08:20 PM
We have a defense...finally. :harumph:

We will find out Sunday. Damn I can't wait. :drool:

milkman
09-08-2005, 08:20 PM
But the Raiders O scares the hell out of me.

Get quick pressure on Collins and you can neutralize the Raiders O, at least to some extent.

Dartgod
09-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Ummmmm, delay?

Nevermind. I didn't see the flag.

ChiefIronHorse
09-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Jordon has a limp.

dirk digler
09-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Wow what a stupid play call.

Simplex3
09-08-2005, 08:22 PM
http://www.funwithmsn.com/msnsmileys/fun/marijuana.gif

http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smokin.gif

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~ncl206/Images/Forum/emoticons/cig.gif

Miles
09-08-2005, 08:23 PM
Crockett up the middle. Reminds me of something a marty team would do.

Simplex3
Get quick pressure on Collins and you can neutralize the Raiders O, at least to some extent.
Then the Chiefs are in deep s**t because you need to do it with your front 4.

VonneMarie
http://www.funwithmsn.com/msnsmileys/fun/marijuana.gif

http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smokin.gif

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~ncl206/Images/Forum/emoticons/cig.gif
Save that for Miami.

Coach
09-08-2005, 08:24 PM

Not if you're blitzing.

Also, we did somewhat neuterized that offense last year, to a point.

Tuckdaddy
Whatever experts thought the Raiders will win anything but the key to the cellar this season is an idiot. Collins looks pitiful. Is Portor on the field at all.

dirk digler

I don't know Hicks says the goal is 60 sacks this year. :rolleyes:

keg in kc
Just when I thought the entertaininment bullshit couldn't get worse....Tim McGraw.

cdcox
Save that for Miami.

Yeah, Moss is as clean as SNR.

dirk digler
09-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Not if you're blitzing.

Yeah but Moss is the key and he is pwing the Pats D right now.

milkman
09-08-2005, 08:25 PM

Sims, Dalton and Hall give me some hope.

Simplex3
09-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Not if you're blitzing.

If you're blitzing someone is single covered. That will kill us.

dirk digler
09-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Gawd the Raiders are still stupid.

dirk digler
09-08-2005, 08:27 PM
The Raiders haven't even come close to sacking Brady.

cdcox
09-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Looks like a catch to me

morphius
09-08-2005, 08:28 PM
boy, that looks a lot like a catch.

Coach
09-08-2005, 08:28 PM
If you're blitzing someone is single covered. That will kill us.

Not necessarly. You can cheat a free-safety on one side, playing a zone to prevent the deep balls.

petegz28
09-08-2005, 08:29 PM
That was a catch! Raiders just got a lucky call their way

cdcox
09-08-2005, 08:30 PM
I don't know how they didn't at least review that call.

unlurking
Yep, should a been a catch.

Some REALLY bad calls so far this game.

unlurking
And now a ref dancing in the way.

:(

dirk digler
Why run the ball when you have Moss? Idiots.

VonneMarie
Pats gotta little help from the ref! ROFL

milkman
09-08-2005, 08:31 PM
I don't know how they didn't at least review that call.

Officials suck, is why.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Officials suck, is why.

I should say they just blew a play dead after the play for the 2nd time tonight!

the Talking Can
09-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Not impressed with Jordan at all..or the Raider's OL....their only hope is 80 yard bombs to Moss

the defense is pitiful

leviw
09-08-2005, 08:39 PM
the defense is pitiful

So is the Tim McGraw halftime show :shake:

Miles
09-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Uh what is the country and highlights crap?

morphius
09-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Not impressed with Jordan at all..or the Raider's OL....their only hope is 80 yard bombs to Moss

the defense is pitiful
Pretty much what you expect to see. The first drive of many teams rip apart a D, but that list of plays the players already know well and have been scripted, after that your offense has to think more and the OC (aka stooge) has to think stuff up.

morphius
09-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Its also hard to impress as a rb if they have 2 people on you before you reach the line of scrimmage.

jAZ
09-08-2005, 08:42 PM

the defense is pitiful
If he repeats his performance in the 2nd half, he will end up with...

28 carries for 116 yards
4 catches for 48 yards

That's not a bad days work for a RB on a passing team with a crappy OL.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Halftime show sofar=Lame.

the Talking Can
09-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Pretty much what you expect to see. The first drive of many teams rip apart a D, but that list of plays the players already know well and have been scripted, after that your offense has to think more and the OC (aka stooge) has to think stuff up.

and Collins can not improvise...Trent can move just enough to buy a saecond...Collins is a great big target...we'll get burned on the blitz a few times, but we'll get to Collins and our offense will simply score at will

morphius
09-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Thanks for that insight there Jimmy. Did our great grandfathers have the internet or Tv's to even watch football at our age and most likely would not be paying any attention to you either. But I hope sucking up to them increases your ratings...