PDA

View Full Version : I'm pretty sure Chad Pennington is gay

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-07-2005, 10:11 AM
nttawwt of course...

Simplex3
09-07-2005, 10:12 AM
nttawwt of course...
What, the two of you were on a road trip, could only get one hotel room, and you woke up with your hand between two "pillows"? Except that Chad was all excited about it?

jspchief
09-07-2005, 10:14 AM
We'll have Kotter look into it.

Dr. Facebook Fever
What, the two of you were on a road trip, could only get one hotel room, and you woke up with your hand between two "pillows"? Except that Chad was all excited about it?
No... this is just the best game week smack I have.

Brock
Do you think he's hot or something?

Skip Towne
You should know.

SNR
09-07-2005, 10:20 AM
You always did have a thing for the weak-armed pussies.

ROYC75
09-07-2005, 10:22 AM

Weak...... plus there aren't any Jet fans here today.

But if there were, you could get them stirred up.

Piper
09-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Jet fan here.

Don't care if Chad (and Beer me) are gay.

I think it is nice when people find their special someone...

Plus I think it is cool when gay people can spot each other...

Goapics1
09-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Jet fan here.

Don't care if Chad (and Beer me) are gay.

I think it is nice when people find their special someone...

ROFL

Simplex3
09-07-2005, 10:34 AM
ROFL
WTF do you know, Colt fan? You see Peyton married? No. Plus the dude is name PEYTON for Christ's sake.

Chest Rockwell
09-07-2005, 10:35 AM
It's official:

Link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2154057&num=2)

3. New York Jets at Kansas City Chiefs | Scouting report
Chad Pennington didn't start throwing until June in his return from shoulder surgery and is behind in terms of learning Mike Heimerdinger's new offense. Despite his career completion percentage of 66 percent, Pennington could struggle some this year. His quarterbacking peers have had an entire offseason to get into their throwing rhythms and work on offensive plays. Pennington has been rushing throughout camp to catch up. Plus, he's learning a new system. It would help to open against a defense that was among the worst last season, but this isn't the same Chiefs defense. There is more speed and talent on this year's unit. They've added linebackers Kendrell Bell and Derrick Johnson, cornerback Patrick Surtain and safety Sammy Knight. They gave up yards during the preseason but they were much better at harassing quarterbacks and stopping running plays. Pennington wasn't the only Jets player trying to catch up. Cornerback Ty Law signed well into camp and is trying to learn the defense in a secondary that is very young. Safety Erik Coleman is in his second year, and rookie Kerry Rhodes is starting at strong safety. If the Jets' defense struggles against the Chiefs' offense, Pennington might really have to play catch-up.

Plus, Pennington is probably teh gay. NTTAWWT.

beavis
09-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Don't quit your day job.

Goapics1
09-07-2005, 10:36 AM
WTF do you know, Colt fan? You see Peyton married? No. Plus the dude is name PEYTON for Christ's sake.
ROFL

Peyton is married. And yes, he is married to a WOMAN.

not that it matters....................BTW

Wile_E_Coyote
09-07-2005, 10:39 AM
It's a privilege that you can discuss Chad's sexual preference

vailpass
09-07-2005, 10:39 AM
We'll have Kotter look into it.

ROFL

Simplex3
09-07-2005, 10:51 AM
ROFL

Peyton is married. And yes, he is married to a WOMAN.

not that it matters....................BTW
He's married? Is she ugly or something? Why don't you ever see her? Plus, was "she" always a woman or was that a recent change?

morphius
09-07-2005, 10:55 AM
nttawwt of course...
Damn, I didn't know that Jason Whitlock had your password.

Goapics1
09-07-2005, 10:57 AM
He's married? Is she ugly or something? Why don't you ever see her? Plus, was "she" always a woman or was that a recent change?

Believe it or not he is married.

Also, he drives an SUV and when they have kids, he is gonna make her work and send his kids to daycare.

Brock
09-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Believe it or not he is married.

Also, he drives an SUV and when they have kids, he is gonna make her work and send his kids to daycare.

Gas-guzzling, wasteful bastard! I knew I had a good reason to hate him. :cuss:

Phobia
09-07-2005, 11:03 AM
He's married? Is she ugly or something?

What do you think? If she hadn't married a Manning her other options included Guess supermodel and Hollywood starlet.

Simplex3
09-07-2005, 11:06 AM
What do you think? If she hadn't married a Manning her other options included Guess supermodel and Hollywood starlet.
One would assume that she'd be hot, he's a millionaire quarterback. However, normally you'd think there would be a picture of her SOMEWHERE to prove it.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-07-2005, 11:06 AM
I think it's possible.

Only homos throw the ball that soft. ROFL

That's enough.

StcChief
09-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Name even sounds ghey. can you here is momma calling him for dinner 'Chaddy' ROFL