Redskins, DST

-- Backups
Roethlisberger, Ben QB
Bell, Tatum RB
Dunn, Warrick RB
Edwards, Braylon WR
Johnson, Teyo TE
Cardinals, DST

I'll admit that I was absent for my draft (the Intarweb was all down in Iowa on Monday, or at least the hotel I was at) so it went with my pre-determined ordering. I'm a little concerned at QB and a little more at WR, but I'd say all in all I'm Ok. My team has the chance to do great things. It also has every opportunity to suck. Any sleepers on there (other than maybe Bell) or people I just run like hell from?

Raiderhader
09-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Put "free" in the title and people think you are taking advantage of them. Thus, no responses so far.

Rain Man
09-07-2005, 02:05 PM
I'm sorry. I have a fee-based system now. Please send your credit card number so I may better serve you.

ct
09-07-2005, 02:06 PM
Big Ben is very worrisome, for sure. Your RBs are good, maybe great if Bell takes over the feature back role in Denver at some point. You should be making alternate plans at WR, may have to offer up Bell just to shore that up, it's bad! and Teyo Johnson got cut, drop him and p/up the best available WR on the wire.

You got some work to so to challenge for playoffs, but you got potential!

Simplex3
09-07-2005, 02:08 PM
I'm sorry. I have a fee-based system now. Please send your credit card number so I may better serve you.
5411-5574-8577-5571-5725

Exp. Date: 8-15-2007
Name: Kevin R****s

Otter
09-07-2005, 02:13 PM
5411-5574-8577-5571-5725

Exp. Date: 8-15-2007
Name: Kevin R****s

I'm going to need the 3 digit security code on the back of the card as well.

Might want to consider picking up a different D/ST and starting Tatum Bell but as long as it's a fair sized leauge (at least 10 teams) I'd say your due to be competitive.

I'll rate them 7/10.

Simplex3
09-07-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm going to need the 3 digit security code on the back of the card as well.
It's scratched off and I can't read it. Will his -errr...- my mother's maiden name work?

carlos3652
09-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Brett as your starting QB is average.

Good at RB

TO is your only above average WR

Teyo is done
trade Dunn or Bell for WR help...
also Drop/Trade Ben for better Backup QB...

Simplex3
09-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Big Ben is very worrisome, for sure. Your RBs are good, maybe great if Bell takes over the feature back role in Denver at some point. You should be making alternate plans at WR, may have to offer up Bell just to shore that up, it's bad! and Teyo Johnson got cut, drop him and p/up the best available WR on the wire.

You got some work to so to challenge for playoffs, but you got potential!
Thanks. I moved Teyo for Seattle's starting TE. Houshmanzadah (sp?) was the best WR available. I think I may sit on Bell for a bit and see if his stock climbs, pick up a better WR in trade later. Lossman and Eli are also lying around, I just don't have a roster spot to take a massive flyer like that unless I cut the Cards D, but I'm not that confident in Washington's D.

ct
09-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks. I moved Teyo for Seattle's starting TE. Houshmanzadah (sp?) was the best WR available. I think I may sit on Bell for a bit and see if his stock climbs, pick up a better WR in trade later. Lossman and Eli are also lying around, I just don't have a roster spot to take a massive flyer like that unless I cut the Cards D, but I'm not that confident in Washington's D.

Do you really need 2 TEs? With Alge already, just grab BA when the BYE week comes along. Housh is a better option than Edwards right now, maybe all year!