PDA

View Full Version : 13% Blame Bush for Govt response to flood.

MarcBulger
09-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Wow after a week of the black cauci, the black rapper, and every other left wing kook trying to blame Bush only 13% believe he had anything to do with it. Nice try.

Oh yea Unemployment 4.9%
More money coming into the Govt coffers again prooves tax cuts to the rich and middle class improves the economy.

Bush the man has faced more disaster than anyother President in the history of the Country and doing a fine job.

oldandslow
09-08-2005, 09:44 AM
Wow after a week of the black cauci, the black rapper, and every other left wing kook trying to blame Bush only 13% believe he had anything to do with it. Nice try.

Oh yea Unemployment 4.9%
More money coming into the Govt coffers again prooves tax cuts to the rich and middle class improves the economy.

Bush the man has faced more disaster than anyother President in the history of the Country and doing a fine job.

What an idiotic overstatement.

Abe Lincoln (Civil War), FDR (WWII), Truman (WWII), Buchanan (Civil War), Washington (not becoming king), Jefferson (LA Purchase), JFK (Cuban Missile Crisis), Nixon (Vietnam), Reagan (Soviet Collapse) were just a few that faced more than GWB.

Further, they all, with the exception of Buchanan, did a much better job. Nary a one hired failed horse breeders as emergency managers.

oldandslow
09-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Too quick on the draw there Marc...

Now- new CBS poll...

Approve Disapprove Don't Know
38% 58% 4%

8/30-31

Approve Disapprove Don't Know
54% 12% 34%

Area 51
09-08-2005, 10:40 AM
What an idiotic overstatement.

Abe Lincoln (Civil War), FDR (WWII), Truman (WWII), Buchanan (Civil War), Washington (not becoming king), Jefferson (LA Purchase), JFK (Cuban Missile Crisis), Nixon (Vietnam), Reagan (Soviet Collapse) were just a few that faced more than GWB.

Further, they all, with the exception of Buchanan, did a much better job. Nary a one hired failed horse breeders as emergency managers.

I don't think I can agree with your comparison. There were bad things that have happened in th past, but I don't think you can compare then against now. FDR might be closer than anyone because of the attack on Pearl Harbor, but the other presidents have never had to endure the constant bashing like Bush has.

I don't see that they faced more than Bush has, at best they might have faced similar circumstances, but, again, they have not had the public thinking they know better than the president on how to handle matters. The internet has opened up a whole new can of worms and let the educated as well as the uneducated make remarks and statements to the effect that a person, and in this case the president, has done wrong. They do so without accountability. They do this with the freedom to think and say what they want on a wide open communications network known as the internet.

Public opinion does not always equate correct accounts of history.

oldandslow
09-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Area 51:

Lincoln was bashed horribly in the press - especially concerning his conduct of the war. So was Truman, and Nixon, and Reagan. All were treated badly at times.

Further, how can you possibly equate WW II where literally tens of millions of people died with ANYTHING that Bush has faced? Or even the civil war where over 500,000 people died.

I simply do not understand the deification of GWB II. It boggles my mind.

NewChief
09-08-2005, 10:57 AM

Because they're so invested in him, and they've wrapped so much of themselves up in him. Just like others have invested so much of themselves in him being the debbil. It's just more evidence of the polarized team mentality of politics which is screwing our country up.

Logical
09-08-2005, 11:06 AM
...Bush the man has faced more disaster than anyother President in the history of the Country and doing a fine job.Jesus Christ you must be the most stupid son of a bitch on earth.

Area 51
09-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Area 51:

Lincoln was bashed horribly in the press - especially concerning his conduct of the war. So was Truman, and Nixon, and Reagan. All were treated badly at times.

Further, how can you possibly equate WW II where literally tens of millions of people died with ANYTHING that Bush has faced? Or even the civil war where over 500,000 people died.

In my case it isn't deification of GWB (BTW there is no GWB II, the first Bush was GHWB). It's understandiing that everything that happens in the country cannot be directly attributed to the president. I know there are those here that would have us believe the contrary, but it just isn't factual.

As for the immensity of the loss of life, I too can't understand why so many want to crucify Bush because of what he has done. For too many here, Bush is their personal demon and they let that spray out over the internet.

NewChief
09-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Jesus Christ you must be the most stupid son of a bitch on earth.

No. Really. Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. ROFL

MarcBulger
09-08-2005, 11:20 AM
Lets see unemployment 4.9%, more money then ever going into the Govt coffers, fighting the war on Terror in which we, unlike Spain and England have not been hit a second time. Whos the stupid SOB now.

MarcBulger
09-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Okay Lincoln, FDR fought a war against two uniformed countries, not Truman cleaned up the mess, not, JFK missile crisis nothing happened nice try. Reagan was not even in office during the collapse he caused it but was not in office. Keep trying dipsheet.

StcChief
09-08-2005, 11:35 AM
True hardcore libby's that hate Bush numbers. are more than that .

Now add in all the people that have relatives that stayed in NO that hate Bush, and there is probably overlap there.

Logical
09-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Lets see unemployment 4.9%, more money then ever going into the Govt coffers, fighting the war on Terror in which we, unlike Spain and England have not been hit a second time. Whos the stupid SOB now.
OH it is definitely you.

Read some f*cking history try

Nixon
LBJ
Truman
FDR
Lincoln

for starters.

Oh and read what I quoted next time.

BigMeatballDave
09-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Jesus Christ you must be the most stupid son of a bitch on earth.I thought that title belonged to Burninformansteak?

Logical
09-08-2005, 12:07 PM
I thought that title belonged to Burninformansteak?It did, but they have been banned so we have a new title holder

gblowfish
09-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Can't blame "W" for this mess. He was on vacation the whole time.

Nice to see him stop by and enjoy the wilds of the bayou. He and his daddy are avid sportsmen, you know.

Braincase
09-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Can't blame "W" for this mess. He was on vacation the whole time.

Nice to see him stop by and enjoy the wilds of the bayou. He and his daddy are avid sportsmen, you know.

REP!

Calcountry
09-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Because they're so invested in him, and they've wrapped so much of themselves up in him. Just like others have invested so much of themselves in him being the debbil. It's just more evidence of the polarized team mentality of politics which is screwing our country up.Yep.

We're gonna beat the hell out of you, you, you you you & you. Here's to football