PDA

View Full Version : Memo To Al Saunders...

RINGLEADER
09-11-2005, 12:34 PM
When you're gaining 10 yards a carry on the ground and your tackles are injured please stop trying to be cute throwing the ball - you're going to get Green killed out there.

Michael Michigan
09-11-2005, 12:36 PM
No sh!t.

ChiefFripp
09-11-2005, 12:38 PM
I'm listening to the game and I was yelling at my cpu when they were throwing it. I can only imagine watching that dumbassery.

PastorMikH
09-11-2005, 12:39 PM
You know, moving Black to left tackle seems to make both tackles weaker. I think I'd rather see Black on the right and Dunn in on the left side to help the LT. At least that way, Green doesn't have to worry about BOTH DEs sandwiching him.

Deberg_1990
09-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Yea, Ty Law is NOT the guy you want to attack in the endzone either. Dumb play calling down there.

petegz28
09-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Yea, Ty Law is NOT the guy you want to attack in the endzone either. Dumb play calling down there.

That was Green's fault. just a bad decision.

Pitt Gorilla
09-11-2005, 01:48 PM
When you're gaining 10 yards a carry on the ground and your tackles are injured please stop trying to be cute throwing the ball - you're going to get Green killed out there.Saunders deserves NO sh*t today. He has called a brilliant game, using wham blocks by the TEs and WRs when his fullback went down and plugging holes on the line while keeping the O going. Al has forgotten more about O than you'll ever know.

jidar
09-11-2005, 02:49 PM
27 to 0 and you still get people bitching about the playcalling. There are always some armchair wannabes who played in highschool and know it all.

MadMax
09-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Saunders deserves NO sh*t today. He has called a brilliant game, using wham blocks by the TEs and WRs when his fullback went down and plugging holes on the line while keeping the O going. Al has forgotten more about O than you'll ever know.

You related to AL??? Just curious :shake: BTW im not bashing him I like him as our OC just like to comment from time to time. :p

Alphaman
09-11-2005, 02:51 PM

He didn't attack Law. Law came off his man to make that pick. Parker was open while Law was on Kennison, but Law came off and made the pick.