PDA

View Full Version : I told you I'd show up rain or shine.......

neckdemon
09-11-2005, 02:51 PM
well what can i say.........

the chiefs totally outclassed the jets in every single facet if this football game. there's really nothing else for me to say. we looked like shit in every aspect of the game. well, except for special teams where we played alright. but, so what. our defense was shit. our offense was shit. your offense looked great. your defense looked great. hopefully this won't be the MO for the jets this year, because if it is, it's gonna be a long year for jets fans. btw...............jalapeno peppers. if im gonna have to eat this crow i need some jalapeno peppers. one other thing, i'm glad to see that none of the chiefs injuries wound up being serious. i was worried for surtain at first, it looke dlike he went limp, and i was worried that he might have suffered a spinal cord injury.

Deberg_1990
09-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Wow, thanks for showing how classy you are. Very cool.

htismaqe
09-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Good of you to come back. I know it would be tough if it were the other way around.

It's one thing when you get beat up on by another team, but the Jets have made a TON of unforced mistakes today, and that's what just makes you sick...

J Diddy
09-11-2005, 02:54 PM
This is a class act.

ceebz
09-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Nice to see you show up. I told you the Chiefs would contain Martin.

siberian khatru
09-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Rain or shine? It must be f'ing Hurricane Katrina in Jetsville right now. :p

But good for you to show up here. :D

KcMizzou
09-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Good luck to your guys the rest of the way.

WilliamTheIrish
09-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Necksemen,

Your squad got steamrolled, but you did show up.

At least you were able to back that part up.

Good luck against the phins.

DaWolf
09-11-2005, 02:58 PM
Good luck the rest of the way. Maybe we'll meet again in the playoffs...

WisChief
09-11-2005, 02:59 PM
Necksemen,

ROFL

reppity rep!!!!

neckdemon
09-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Good luck the rest of the way. Maybe we'll meet again in the playoffs...

hopefully. i'd love for the jets to show this game as an annomaly and turn it around. as of now i'm feeling very disappointed in the jets and the way they've played this game. they didn't show up at all. the chiefs definitely came to play, and just put the screws to us. good luck to your team the rest of the way also.

BigOlChiefsfan
09-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Good luck next week.

Fairplay
09-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Respect for coming to eat Crow.

The game was lopsided. I hope your Jets dust themselves off and do better next week.

Frazod
I always respect the guys who show up after a loss like this. It ain't easy. :thumb:

cdcox
It could have gone either way -- no who am I kidding, you guys didn't stand a chance in the face of the awesomeness that is the Chiefs. BTW, I'm a bad winner.

neckdemon
09-11-2005, 03:06 PM
Good of you to come back. I know it would be tough if it were the other way around.

It's one thing when you get beat up on by another team, but the Jets have made a TON of unforced mistakes today, and that's what just makes you sick...

the only encouraging thing is that they were mostly mental errors. mental errors. at least, can be corrected. i guess we'll see the mental make-up of this team. if they can rebound from such an embarassing showing then that will show they have that toughness. if not, well then they wil show they're weakness. by week 5 or so, we will kow what's up either way.

chiefs4me
09-11-2005, 03:07 PM
So you showed up...what do you want?:hmmm:

I think we have room for another chiefs fan..... :p

htismaqe
09-11-2005, 03:11 PM
the only encouraging thing is that they were mostly mental errors. mental errors. at least, can be corrected. i guess we'll see the mental make-up of this team. if they can rebound from such an embarassing showing then that will show they have that toughness. if not, well then they wil show they're weakness. by week 5 or so, we will kow what's up either way.

Yep. Pennington dropped the ball way too many times without being touched...

Otter
09-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Classy post bro.

My brother in law is a big Jets Fan, I'll take my wrath out on him.

:thumb:

ChiefFripp
09-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Good luck the rest of the season. It can't be that bad for you every week afterall.

chefsos
09-11-2005, 03:16 PM
I wonder if this gets neckdemon out of htis' "trollhouse". :hmmm:

Bwana
09-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Props for showing back up. :) Good luck for the rest of the season.

Pitt Gorilla
09-11-2005, 03:19 PM
I don't get this; if you want to avoid eating crow, don't make retarded predictions or spew uninformed crap. It really is that easy.

htismaqe
09-11-2005, 03:24 PM
I wonder if this gets neckdemon out of htis' "trollhouse". :hmmm:

Why yes sir, it goes a long way

He should stick around for a few more like Amnorix or cadmonkey though...

neckdemon
09-11-2005, 03:27 PM
I don't get this; if you want to avoid eating crow, don't make retarded predictions or spew uninformed crap. It really is that easy.

i didn't think my predictions were retarded. nobody would have predicted the jets to look so bad, not even pats fans. while i did end up being totally wrong, there weres no indications that the jets would look so bad before this game.

neckdemon
09-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Why yes sir, it goes a long way

He should stick around for a few more like Amnorix or cadmonkey though...

i actually don't hate the chiefs team at all. neither do i have a real hatred for the fans. i might have gotten a bit miffed at the 9/11 stuff being said, but that was just a human thing. it had nothing to do with the football aspect of it. as a matter of fact i actually rooted for you guys in 2003 in the play-offs. the whole smack-talk thing for the last few weeks was mostly all in fun. i'm not one of those who takes a game so seriously as to let it affect my whole life. there are so many other things in life that are more important than whether or not the team you root for wins or loses. anyway, most o fthis back and forth has been fun. it would have been more fun if the jets won today, but c'est la vie. i actually had alot of laughs posting all those pictures and seeing the pictures you guys posted about me. like i said, i can take most kinds of jokes. the 9/11 thing, to me just isn't funny. but i know it was only one or two of you guys who made light of that, and as i see it. there are always one or two in the group.

Bwana
09-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey Neck, don't be a stranger. I know you have gained the respect of many of our board members for showing up after the game. We have a lot of fans that follow other teams that post here on a regular basis, I hope you will become one of them.

Pitt Gorilla
09-11-2005, 03:41 PM
i didn't think my predictions were retarded. nobody would have predicted the jets to look so bad, not even pats fans. while i did end up being totally wrong, there weres no indications that the jets would look so bad before this game.
You must have a short memory.

"The jets biggest strength on offense is the o-line and the running game. where as i don't think that the chiefs bigest strength on defense is their d-line. which, imo, give the jets a slight advantage in this aspect. you've added some speed to the linebacking corps so you should be able to keep outside runs to a minimum, but you'll be up against a very good run-blocking o-line, and i think it will be tough for your d-line to keep mawae and co. off your linebackers...i say the jets can realistically put up 30 points against your defense."

Martin had 20 rushes for 57 yards. Nobody else did anything on the ground. You scored a grand total of SEVEN points, after taking a timeout to extend the game. Your comments may not reach the level of retardation, but they certainly appear uninformed at best.

You seem like a good guy and I respect that you came back. However, it would have been much wiser to NOT predict a 30 point output against our D by your offense. JMO.

Pants
09-11-2005, 03:44 PM
neck, you guys pretty much started owning us over the air after Surtain went down. you had at least 3 times when you had a wide open reciever way the f*ck over there ready to catch the ball... it just didn't go your way. Hopefully, you will see now that the Chiefs D is not the same it was last year, we did pretty well when Sims and Surtain were still in.

Pitt Gorilla
09-11-2005, 03:44 PM
i actually don't hate the chiefs team at all. neither do i have a real hatred for the fans. i might have gotten a bit miffed at the 9/11 stuff being said, but that was just a human thing. it had nothing to do with the football aspect of it. as a matter of fact i actually rooted for you guys in 2003 in the play-offs. the whole smack-talk thing for the last few weeks was mostly all in fun. i'm not one of those who takes a game so seriously as to let it affect my whole life. there are so many other things in life that are more important than whether or not the team you root for wins or loses. anyway, most o fthis back and forth has been fun. it would have been more fun if the jets won today, but c'est la vie. i actually had alot of laughs posting all those pictures and seeing the pictures you guys posted about me. like i said, i can take most kinds of jokes. the 9/11 thing, to me just isn't funny. but i know it was only one or two of you guys who made light of that, and as i see it. there are always one or two in the group.
Dude, I read your, and your friends', comments about Chiefs fans (in general), our board, living in Kansas and Missouri, etc. The 9/11 thing was one terrible person, yet you extrapolated it to the entire sample. It's difficult for me to understand what you're selling now.

chappy
09-11-2005, 03:45 PM
neckdemon good luck next wee... err...year

Iowanian
09-11-2005, 03:45 PM
i actually don't hate the chiefs team at all. neither do i have a real hatred for the fans. i might have gotten a bit miffed at the 9/11 stuff being said, but that was just a human thing. like i said, i can take most kinds of jokes. the 9/11 thing, to me just isn't funny.

Lets Clarify something about that 9-11 thread. There was NOTHING funny about it, and No one treated it as such that I saw.

It was posted by 1 douchebag, who never posts about football, and Only drops in to bash the conservatives and president...>its just some deadair american tard that Jaz drug in.....

He's a fugging moron, and out of the less than 20 posts on that thread....15+ called him a moron and or asked that he be banned....and he was.

none of that, Should be attributed to Chief Fans.

You'll remember that Chief Fans welcomed the Giants the following week with a standing ovation.

Iowanian
09-11-2005, 03:48 PM
I'll give credit for s howing up....but your predictions were all wrong....your smack was weaker than your erectile function, and you ran alot of bullshit about the KC Fanbase...city....team.

The song your singing now, doesn't seem to work with the drum beat you set up prior to the game.

What about that KC Offense, run game and line now? How about that "weak KC D" and those "sucky WRs"

Bwana
It was posted by 1 douchebag, who never posts about football, and Only drops in to bash the conservatives and president...>its just some deadair american tard that Jaz drug in.....

He's a fugging moron, and out of the less than 20 posts on that thread....15+ called him a moron and or asked that he be banned....and he was.

Yep, he was a dimFck and got banned. He was not only a pain in the ass to Jet fans, but to everyone else on the board as well. Don't let that waste of skin be the biggest memory of this board.

Lzen
Necksemen,

Your squad got steamrolled, but you did show up.

At least you were able to back that part up.

Good luck against the phins.

ROFL

neckdemon
09-11-2005, 03:57 PM
What about that KC Offense, run game and line now? How about that "weak KC D" and those "sucky WRs"

i think i already addressed that when i said that your offense looked great and that your defense looked great. of course my song doesn't match the drum beat now. i didn't expect to see such a miserable showing by our team. in an argument someone usually has to be proven right and someone usually has to be proven wrong. i think the fact that i've shown up here and admitted that i was proven totally wrong should account for something.

chefsos
09-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Yea, I think I'd like to see nd and a few of the other Jet fans pop in later with greater perspective, and less game week piss & vinegar. It's always good to hear differing viewpoints, and the Jets do play our division opponents later. They could become our new 2nd favorite team.

Iowanian
09-11-2005, 03:58 PM
It does.

OldTownChief
09-11-2005, 04:00 PM
i think i already addressed that when i said that your offense looked great and that your defense looked great. of course my song doesn't match the drum beat now. i didn't expect to see such a miserable showing by our team. in an argument someone usually has to be proven right and someone usually has to be proven wrong. i think the fact that i've shown up here and admitted that i was proven totally wrong should account for something.

Just enjoy the fact that you're not a donks fan. Good luck the rest of the way.

neckdemon
09-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Just enjoy the fact that you're not a donks fan. Good luck the rest of the way.

well we play the dolphins at home next week. i have to say i'm a bit surprised at that game's outcome also. like i said..........we'll know alot more by week 5 of the season.

Pitt Gorilla
09-11-2005, 04:09 PM
well we play the dolphins at home next week. i have to say i'm a bit surprised at that game's outcome also. like i said..........we'll know alot more by week 5 of the season.
Beat the Raiders, Donx, and/or Chargers and we'll love you guys. Period.

the Talking Can
09-11-2005, 05:23 PM
T-Rich apologies for making Vilma cry

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Good job. Be thankful you don't have to face the J's -- LJ and DJ -- again this season.

Now where the hell is that moron JetsOwnYou and his idiot friends?

Ari Chi3fs
09-11-2005, 06:21 PM
class act... you went through your hazing NeckDemon... feel free to stick around.

Rain Man
09-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Cool. Glad to see you show up, neckdemon.

It wasn't the game that I expected, but I was pleased to see it. The Chiefs played very well, but at the same time the Jets really shot themselves in the foot, and then stabbed themselves in the foot, and then dropped an anvil on their foot, and then...well, you know. They won't play that poorly in the future.

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2005, 11:25 PM
Well, I'll be damned...you showed back up. I gotta say, I didn't expect it--based on what I gathered from your posts.

How about Cajun BBQ Crow? :D

Mr. Kotter
09-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Beat the Raiders, Donx, and/or Chargers and we'll love you guys. Period.

AMEN. Heh. :clap:

KILLER_CLOWN
09-11-2005, 11:48 PM
I must have missed the 9/11 thread, where is it?

chefsos
09-11-2005, 11:51 PM
I must have missed the 9/11 thread, where is it?
Romper Room.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-11-2005, 11:52 PM
Romper Room.

Thank you!

Saulbadguy
09-12-2005, 01:42 PM
ROFL

Your welcome!

redhed
09-12-2005, 01:54 PM
T-Rich apologies for making Vilma cry

Muahahhahah! rep

jspchief
09-12-2005, 02:03 PM
You know, all of the post game Jets posts have seemed a little less than sincere to me. They all seem to still think it was about their team not getting it done, without really giving KC the credit. It was too much "we weren't prepared" and "we made too many mistakes". And not enough "the Chiefs were better than us".

I've read too many posts from Jets fans that gave our offense no credit, while they beat their chests over their D. None of them would accept that they had not faced an offense of our caliber last year, and that we would score on them, a lot.

Ignoring what our d did (because no one could have really predicted that), our offense came out and kicked the Jets defenses' ass all over the field. They think they made adjustments that slowed us down in the second half, but the reality is that if we had felt like we needed to score more points, we could have dropped 40+ on them.

Necksemen was a total homer in all of his posts. Fake humility after getting your face smashed into the mud rings a bit hollow.

Here ya' go homer. I hope you like your crow like you like your defenses.... Burnt.

StcChief
09-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Thanks for making an appearance after a tough day.

Some of the other Jets fan that sign up and talk no where now.

Now get it together and beat the Pats later this year.

Calcountry
09-12-2005, 02:16 PM
well what can i say.........

the chiefs totally outclassed the jets in every single facet if this football game. there's really nothing else for me to say. we looked like shit in every aspect of the game. well, except for special teams where we played alright. but, so what. our defense was shit. our offense was shit. your offense looked great. your defense looked great. hopefully this won't be the MO for the jets this year, because if it is, it's gonna be a long year for jets fans. btw...............jalapeno peppers. if im gonna have to eat this crow i need some jalapeno peppers. one other thing, i'm glad to see that none of the chiefs injuries wound up being serious. i was worried for surtain at first, it looke dlike he went limp, and i was worried that he might have suffered a spinal cord injury.Please come back and talk football anytime, not just when we play the jets. :thumb:

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Nice job showing up neck... you've got balls and I tip my hat to you.

Losing a game is one thing... but to know Chad Pennington will start again next week for you has to really make it tough to sleep at night...

:D

BigRedChief
09-12-2005, 02:30 PM
http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/1100/nycf115so.gif

chagrin
09-12-2005, 02:46 PM
I don't know you but it takes nards to show up and not blame the weather and downplay the vomitous performance of your team. That proves that you are a classy dude. Being classy in defeat really says something about your character, I for one say thanks for posting
:thumb:

Brock
09-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Your team is in big trouble. Probably not as bad as Denver, though.

DanT
09-12-2005, 02:49 PM
The Jets will make a much better showing the rest of the season than they did yesterday.

I'm glad we've improved our run defense. Being able to contain Curtis Martin is a great sign for us.

Good luck to the Jets the rest of the way.

GO CHIEFS!

jspchief
09-12-2005, 02:52 PM
I can't believe how many people are stroking this guy off for coming back.

Don't you remember why you wanted him to come back in the first place? It wasn't because he had intelligent takes. It was because he was a myopic homer chanting close-minded Jets homer rhetoric. You wanted him to come back so he could own up to all of his stupid predictions and we could gloat.

As far as I'm concerned, as poor as his football takes are, I could care less if he came back for anything other than for me to laugh in his face and give him the 4321

His return is token in value compared to the 100+ posts worth of bullsh*t he posted before the game was played.

htismaqe
09-12-2005, 02:56 PM

Don't you remember why you wanted him to come back in the first place? It wasn't because he had intelligent takes. It was because he was a myopic homer chanting close-minded Jets homer rhetoric. You wanted him to come back so he could own up to all of his stupid predictions and we could gloat.

As far as I'm concerned, as poor as his football takes are, I could care less if he came back for anything other than for me to laugh in his face and give him the 4321

His return is token in value compared to the 100+ posts worth of bullsh*t he posted before the game was played.

ROFL

You've been rather grumpy the last few days...do we need to meet up for a beer? :D

Rain Man
09-12-2005, 02:58 PM

I assumed that this was everyone's reason.

Phobia
09-12-2005, 03:00 PM

Outstanding. I agree. The fact that this punk came back is as meaningless as the "F's" he brought home on his last report card.

Pitt Gorilla
09-12-2005, 03:04 PM

That was my take as well. I highlighted some of his crap in my posts.

htismaqe
09-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Outstanding. I agree. The fact that this punk came back is as meaningless as the "F's" he brought home on his last report card.

We have a few semi-permanant fans of other teams that started their tenure here with similar fanfare...

jspchief
09-12-2005, 03:12 PM
ROFL

You've been rather grumpy the last few days...do we need to meet up for a beer? :DAfter the way Iowa played Saturday, can you blame me? :(

Actually I'm not mad. Just disappointed. There's blood in the water, and instead of the sharks coming in, these guys are lining up to give out hugs. I expected better from the Planet. :)

morphius
09-12-2005, 03:13 PM
After the way Iowa played Saturday, can you blame me? :(

Actually I'm not mad. Just disappointed. There's blood in the water, and instead of the sharks coming in, these guys are lining up to give out hugs. I expected better from the Planet. :)
Here I just figured you were all nervous over our FFL with me having TO and Vick and needing 14 points to tie.

chagrin
09-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Based upon all of this I guess I should clarify something. I don't know anything of what he wrote before, but if Phobia's doggin his shit then he must have pissed some folks off. I guess I was just trying to say that he came back to face the pain, but I didn't dog him because I didn't read his posts, I assume about this game yesterday.
Plus I had to take a pot shot at others who don't just admit their team played horribly

Phobia
09-12-2005, 03:19 PM
We have a few semi-permanant fans of other teams that started their tenure here with similar fanfare...

I dunno if any of them were disabled like this guy. The only time this guy stops running his cock holster is when he goes outside to ride his skateboard down the gravel road.

htismaqe
09-12-2005, 03:27 PM
After the way Iowa played Saturday, can you blame me? :(

Between the Chiefs yesterday and these pain pills, I've pretty much forgotten about Saturday. ;)

htismaqe
09-12-2005, 03:35 PM
I dunno if any of them were disabled like this guy. The only time this guy stops running his cock holster is when he goes outside to ride his skateboard down the gravel road.

I'm guessing that part of your opinion was formed by what happened over at JetsInsider, right? I missed out on that...

Phobia
09-12-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm guessing that part of your opinion was formed by what happened over at JetsInsider, right? I missed out on that...

I'm not sure I can extrapolate his behavior between the two sites. I thought he was a young jackass here, but that opinion may have something to do with the JI stuff. I honestly don't know.

Iowanian
09-12-2005, 04:03 PM
I'd like to interupt this ticklefight to remind necksemen that bRainman OWNED him and other jetdorks last week...and phildo took a dump on the ashes of his burns.

The Scott "bRainman" Farcus Affair:

I'd never seen bRainman beat anyone down before....

awesome. It was almost like seeing first hand, as Ralphy had enough of Scott Farcus throwing snowballs and beating him down in the ally....the fury just intensified.

I'm kinda afraid of Ralphy now...

Personally...I thought he was WAY DOUCHIER on JI than here, because he talked smack about Chief fans, and twisted posts from here to look "cool". He acted like every poster here was yucking it up on the 9-11 thread.

He did show back up, but for the most part, can still suk mah baows.

htismaqe
09-12-2005, 04:13 PM
I'm not sure I can extrapolate his behavior between the two sites. I thought he was a young jackass here, but that opinion may have something to do with the JI stuff. I honestly don't know.

I just went back and read some of the stuff over there.

He was a minor annoyance here compared to over there.

Chief Faithful
09-12-2005, 04:23 PM
hopefully. i'd love for the jets to show this game as an annomaly and turn it around. as of now i'm feeling very disappointed in the jets and the way they've played this game. they didn't show up at all. the chiefs definitely came to play, and just put the screws to us. good luck to your team the rest of the way also.

I'll be cheering your team on to victory on 11/20. The Jet defense should be able to put a real hurt on the Donkeys.

Chief Faithful
09-12-2005, 04:28 PM

Don't let it bother you the Chiefs beat up the Falcons last year much much worse and they turned things around ending up in the NFC Championship game. Maybe the Jets will get a second shot in KC in January.