PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the RAIDERS!!!

chief52
09-11-2005, 08:31 PM
I am getting ready for that one. Heading down to see the Chiefs live in Oakland. No, I will not be wearing any red. Just not worth it. Should be a wild night!!!

KChiefsQT
09-11-2005, 08:37 PM
I am getting ready for that one. Heading down to see the Chiefs live in Oakland. No, I will not be wearing any red. Just not worth it. Should be a wild night!!!

No red??? How am I gonna know it's you if I'm the only one in the stadium red from head to toe? :(

chief52
09-11-2005, 08:42 PM
No red??? How am I gonna know it's you if I'm the only one in the stadium red from head to toe? :(

You may be able to get by with it :) but I do not feel like taking sh@t from brain dead raider fans. It just gets tiring.

If you will be flying the red, I am sure I will spot you!

opraider
09-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Come on wear your red, show your colors,support your team! The Raiders will not drop as many balls as the Jets did today(Coles is their ony recevier). Anyway good game today, was there and the D looked better than last year.

chief52
09-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Come on wear your red, show your colors,support your team! The Raiders will not drop as many balls as the Jets did today(Coles is their ony recevier). Anyway good game today, was there and the D looked better than last year.

Raiders offense will surely be sharper than the J-E-T-S were today. Coles had iron hands today. Moss and Porter etc. will be a real challenge.

Negative on the red...Oakland is not a "friendly place ".

Raiderhader
09-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Oh, go ahead and wear the red, the raiders' fans will provide the gold for you. :D

chiefs4me
09-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Raiders offense will surely be sharper than the J-E-T-S were today. Coles had iron hands today. Moss and Porter etc. will be a real challenge.

I will have to remember not to bet you again....;)

chief52
09-11-2005, 09:14 PM
I will have to remember not to bet you again....;)

:) That was an easy one :)

chiefs4me
09-11-2005, 09:21 PM
:) That was an easy one :)

oh yea....Well who do you like tomorrow night? ROFL

beer bacon
09-11-2005, 09:23 PM

You do realize the Kerry actually has to throw the ball within 10 yards of the receiver for him to have any chance of catching or dropping it?

chief52
09-11-2005, 09:25 PM
You do realize the Kerry actually has to throw the ball within 10 yards of the receiver for him to have any chance of catching or dropping it?

Yes, I surely do. But I do feel their offense will be a challenge. Chiefs 31-17!

whoman69
09-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Yes, I surely do. But I do feel their offense will be a challenge. Chiefs 31-17!
On the other hand, their defense will not be a challenge.

ChiefsCountry
09-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Lets kick some Raider butt this week. Shut the national media up about those losers as well.

KChiefsQT
09-11-2005, 10:28 PM

What section are you sitting in?

KCJake
09-11-2005, 11:14 PM
1. We should be able to run the football on the Raiders.
2. I don't think they can run the football on us.

This will equal a Chiefs victory

Wallcrawler
09-11-2005, 11:38 PM
With the way the Chiefs front 7 manhandled Curtis Martin, with their offensive line, I really dont see Martin's former backup Lamont Jordan running behind the Raiders offensive line doing any better.

The Raiders are a team that always seems to hang themselves. Pennington and co. shot themselves in the foot with bad snaps and fumbles, but the Raiders will do that to themselves with penalties. They dont have discipline, and never have.

Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes will run roughshod over the weak Raiders defense, and when the Chiefs get up by a couple scores, Turner will abandon Jordan and the run and then Gun will release the hounds on Kerry Collins.

He cant move, and the line cant protect him. It will get ugly fast. Chiefs drop 30+ on the Raiders and win easily in chokeland.