PDA

View Full Version : Coming to a Burger King near you...

ferrarispider95
09-12-2005, 12:44 AM
He will get your order right 2 out of 3 times, but dont talk any smack because has been known to jump the counter to kick your a$$

ferrarispider95
09-12-2005, 12:45 AM
attach pic

ferrarispider95
09-12-2005, 01:09 AM
Or better yet, he is going to star in his own tv show.

is it me or does tynes really look like butthead???

Count Zarth
09-12-2005, 01:11 AM
You're being too hard on the guy. He missed a meaningless field goal and made two others.

David.
09-12-2005, 01:12 AM
You're being too hard on the guy. He missed a meaningless field goal and made two others.

well...he IS incredibly inconsistent. It's not like it's the first time he's missed a gimme. The guy has talent, no question, but his consistency may keep him from being a kicker in the nfl.

That said, I do kinda see the butthead thing :D

Count Zarth
09-12-2005, 01:14 AM
well...he IS incredibly inconsistent. It's not like it's the first time he's missed a gimme. The guy has talent, no question, but his consistency may keep him from being a kicker in the nfl.

That said, I do kinda see the butthead thing :D

It wasn't a gimme.

And really, last year he was consistent as hell.

David.
09-12-2005, 01:17 AM
was it not a 31 yarder?

That should be hit 90 percent of the time :/

and his percentage was like..75% last year. Plus 2 missed XP's

Missing every fourth kick isn't exacly "consistent as hell"

Count Zarth
09-12-2005, 01:20 AM
was it not a 31 yarder?

Missing every fourth kick isn't exacly "consistent as hell"

Read between the lines. One kick was blocked, one was a 58-yarder.

He had 4 legit misses. I believe the extra points to be an aberration.

David.
09-12-2005, 01:23 AM
I seem to remember his blocked kick being an extremely low kick. I may be wrong though, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

KcMizzou
09-12-2005, 01:25 AM
I'm not ready to run Tynes out of town, but he's making me nervous.

David.
09-12-2005, 01:29 AM
I'm not ready to run Tynes out of town, but he's making me nervous.

Oh me either at all. I was rooting for him over Anderson last year. The guys got talent, no question. I just think he really needs to work on his consistency :shrug:

KcMizzou
09-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Oh me either at all. I was rooting for him over Anderson last year. The guys got talent, no question. I just think he really needs to work on his consistency :shrug:Absolutely

tk13
09-12-2005, 01:31 AM
That blocked kick last year was blocked by 9 foot tall Langston Walker of the Raiders, the same guy who blocked a Vinatieri extra point the other night... probably the best kick-blocker in the league.

David.
09-12-2005, 01:33 AM
That blocked kick last year was blocked by 9 foot tall Langston Walker of the Raiders, the same guy who blocked a Vinatieri extra point the other night... probably the best kick-blocker in the league.

But didn't it like..hit him in the helmet or something? I could have sworn Tynes wasn't fault free.

Skip Towne
09-12-2005, 03:34 AM
Tynes had three kickoffs reach the goal line yesterday. Let's keep him around for awhile.

greg63
09-12-2005, 03:46 AM
...Two out of Three attempts, and he boots it into the zone on a "consistent" basis. I have most definitely seen worse. As far as consistency goes, no one hits the mark 100% of the time.

KChiefsQT
09-12-2005, 03:53 AM
Where's that chart that someone posted a month or so back showing stats of what are or have been great kickers in the first few years of their career.. anyone remember this? perhaps we should post it again.

greg63
09-12-2005, 04:19 AM
Well, no one hits the mark 100% of the time except for the little guy in kchiefsqt sig
:thumb:

KChiefsQT
09-12-2005, 04:26 AM
Well, no one hits the mark 100% of the time except for the little guy in kchiefsqt sig

Little? have you seen the size of his (.....) compared to the size of body?? come on... watch who you're calling little. heheheheh :p

I need someone to knock my ass out so I can get some sleep and get up early. Why can't I sleeeeeeeeep? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

tk13
09-12-2005, 04:30 AM
That's only because the helmets are so big. Really, they should make toilets that size, then women couldn't complain about how we can't aim.

KChiefsQT
09-12-2005, 04:35 AM
That's only because the helmets are so big. Really, they should make toilets that size, then women couldn't complain about how we can't aim.

Hahaha... anything to make it easier for the poor men. Aye aye aye... If you can't aim without getting it on the seat... sit your ass down on the seat and pretend you're a little boy and piss.... that should make it in the bowl.

BTW... Check your PM. :)

greg63
09-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Little? have you seen the size of his (.....) compared to the size of body?? come on... watch who you're calling little. heheheheh :p

ROFL Well, I guess I wasn't exactly noticing that part of his anatomy. ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
I never could understand why they couldn't lift the lid when they’re finished, instead of expecting us to remember to lift it before we start.

Dave Lane
09-12-2005, 10:37 AM
This would be better if it was Maurice Clarrett

Calcountry
09-12-2005, 10:44 AM
was it not a 31 yarder?

Missing every fourth kick isn't exacly "consistent as hell"High Schoolers should be able to hit that a majority of the Tynes.

Calcountry
09-12-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm not ready to run Tynes out of town, but he's making me nervous.One good thing he did, was kickoff the ball to the endzone. It has been a long time since we have seen that out of a Kicker.

Calcountry
09-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Tynes had three kickoffs reach the goal line yesterday. Let's keep him around for awhile.You beat me to it, I should have read farther into the thread, sorry.

gblowfish
09-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Ding fries are done! Ding fries are done! Ding fries are done! Ding fries are done! Would you like an apple pie wit daaaat...?
http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html