PDA

View Full Version : Use your Signature to bring the DC forum to every page!!!

Logical
09-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Put the following in your signature.

Links to Washington DC forum (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)- THE LOUNGE (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)

Mr. Kotter
09-12-2005, 05:35 PM
ROFL

Logical
09-12-2005, 05:57 PM
ROFLWhat can I say I am creative when inspired,

memyselfI
09-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Put the following in your signature.

Link to Wasington DC forum (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)

I love the idea but you might want to rethink the spelling... :hmmm:

Logical
09-12-2005, 10:17 PM
I love the idea but you might want to rethink the spelling... :hmmm:Thanks I don't see my own signature since I use AT WORK mode. I should have noticed it in the thread header though.

Saulbadguy
09-12-2005, 10:22 PM
:rolleyes:

Logical
09-12-2005, 10:24 PM
:rolleyes:Notice there is also a link in my sig for THE LOUNGE if you look around on the page while you are in DC there is no way to get back to The Lounge main page.

chiefs4me
09-12-2005, 10:34 PM
So does this mean that the romper room is gone.....:p

Iowanian
09-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Why don't you stomp your foot and finish the act.

The act of a 12 year old girl.

Logical
09-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Why don't you stomp your foot and finish the act.

The act of a 12 year old girl.nlm if so the best part of it is, it is pissing you off. I know you love me having DEnise sig mimiced. 4321

Iowanian
09-12-2005, 11:07 PM
You're acting like a complete nagging wench Logical....I wish you'd get laid or whatever you need to do.

Patriot 21
09-12-2005, 11:21 PM
You're acting like a complete nagging wench Logical....

He ain't acting. :)

BigRedChief
09-13-2005, 12:14 AM
Yeah it does seem out of charecter for you Vlad. It was voted on. Agreeded upon and then you are trying to circumvent the results? Or what do you hope to accomplish?

Logical
09-13-2005, 12:26 AM
Yeah it does seem out of charecter for you Vlad. It was voted on. Agreeded upon and then you are trying to circumvent the results? Or what do you hope to accomplish?Convenience, the only thing voted on was that it would no longer be a subforum. I am not changing that by putting a link to it in my signature. If you note there is no link back to the Lounge from this forum and I have fixed that as well.

I also just went back to FULL FEATURED so now from any post of mine I can conveniently switch back and forth between forums.

Pitt Gorilla
09-13-2005, 12:41 AM
Yeah it does seem out of charecter for you Vlad. It was voted on. Agreeded upon and then you are trying to circumvent the results? Or what do you hope to accomplish?
How is he "circumventing the results?"

tk13
09-13-2005, 01:52 AM
What can I say I am creative when inspired,
Uh huh, very creative idea. I wish I'd thought of it before...

Logical
09-13-2005, 01:57 AM
Uh huh, very creative idea. I wish I'd thought of it before...Seriously if you thought of it and put it in the thread poll voting to get rid of a subforum I missed it (and I thought I read the whole thread) sorry. Great idea tk13 no matter who thought of it.

Boyceofsummer
09-13-2005, 02:13 AM

****in poll. The majority on this board are nothing more than sore losers. Take your ball and go home. I've got a good mind to post political anti RWNJ threads on the LOUNGE and make the mods move em. But then you would just want to ban me.

patteeu
09-13-2005, 07:03 AM

This might be a record! It's only 12:14 am and you've pretty much sewn up the Dumb Post of the Day award. Congratulations. :p

Mr. Kotter
09-13-2005, 07:44 AM
For those of you DC residents who are looking for your friends, MY SIGNATURE links you to their new home. :thumb:

Glad to be of assistance in your time of need. :)

Area 51
09-13-2005, 08:12 AM
I don't think so Vlad.

htismaqe
09-13-2005, 08:30 AM
****in poll. The majority on this board are nothing more than sore losers. Take your ball and go home. I've got a good mind to post political anti RWNJ threads on the LOUNGE and make the mods move em. But then you would just want to ban me.

In YOUR mind.

Sore winners are no better than sore losers, especially when they have to CREATE circumstances that don't exist...

memyselfI
09-13-2005, 08:37 AM

Don't do it. The same damn folks who voted to have it removed or who have been complaining about it are lurking here and just want a reason to further try to isolate this forum. Same damn tactics many use in OTOH trying to ban me and then posting in response to me and then continuing to :deevee: about my continued presence.

Let them feel like they've achieved something. I trust Phil will place the proper links and/or buttons to this forum. Don't do anything that the :deevee: can do or spin into your being unable or unwilling to follow the rules.

I don't think Jim's idea violates the spirit of the change. Phil never stated the forum's links should not be on the front page, on the contrary. He's trying to find ways to free up space AND accomodate one of the most clicked on forums. Jim's linking to this forum is no different than my linking to "Bush's top 40 lies about Iraq...'

As is true with the original place of DC on the page, NO ONE IS FORCED TO CLICK ON THE LINK. The reason SOME (50-60 out of how many registered voters) wanted the link to DC off the front page is that many times they saw my name or the name of someone they know would be generating conversation on the top of the page and could not help themselves from clicking on the link. Then they would be angry they did and needed someone, other than themselves, to blame...

hence the desire to 'clean up' the front page. Only those who felt the DC forum 'dirty' would see it needing to be cleaned. Thus, the problem lies with the perception. And you are not going to change that vocal minoirty, or Miserable Minority, perception of DC being a 'dirty' place by violating the rules and bringing it to the main forum. Logical's link doesn't do that.

Mr. Kotter
09-13-2005, 08:37 AM
****in poll... I've got a good mind to post political anti RWNJ threads on the LOUNGE and make the mods move em...

The left's contempt for the Democratic process is always amusing....

PLEASE, PLEASE.....make good on that threat though, Hmmmmmkaaayyy? PRETTY please, with sugar on it?

memyselfI
09-13-2005, 08:40 AM
The left's contempt for the Democratic process is always amusing....

PLEASE, PLEASE.....make good on that threat though, Hmmmmmkaaayyy? PRETTY please, with sugar on it?

You know, you lobbied to have the link to this place removed so to help you stay away, given your lack of willpower, and yet, like a true hypocrite, you are here now gloating...

you, and your other selves, should really fugg off.

htismaqe
09-13-2005, 08:43 AM
Don't do it. The same damn folks who voted to have it removed or who have been complaining about it are lurking here and just want a reason to further try to isolate this forum. Same damn tactics many use in OTOH trying to ban me and then posting in response to me and then continuing about my continued presence.

Let them feel like they've achieved something. I trust Phil will place the proper links and/or buttons to this forum. Don't do anything that the :deevee: can do or spin into your being unable or unwilling to follow the rules.

I don't think Jim's idea violates the spirit of the change. Phil never stated the forum's links should not be on the front page, on the contrary. He's trying to find ways to free up space AND accomodate one of the most clicked on forums. Jim's linking to this forum is no different than my linking to "Bush's top 40 lies about Iraq...'

As is true with the original place of DC on the page, NO ONE IS FORCED TO CLICK ON THE LINK. The reason SOME (50-60 out of how many registered voters) wanted the link to DC off the front page is that many times they saw my name or the name of someone they know would be generating conversation on the top of the page and could not help themselves from clicking on the link. Then they would be angry they did and needed someone, other than themselves, to blame...

hence the desire to 'clean up' the front page. Only those who felt the DC forum 'dirty' would see it needing to be cleaned. Thus, the problem lies with the perception. And you are not going to change that vocal minoirty, or Miserable Minority, perception of DC being a 'dirty' place by violating the rules and bringing it to the main forum. Logical's link doesn't do that.

Miserable Minority...that would be an apt name for you, Pen, Laz, Boyce, and anybody else that thinks this is a "conspiracy"...

Mr. Kotter
09-13-2005, 08:44 AM
You know, you lobbied to have the link to this place removed so to help you stay away, given your lack of willpower, and yet, like a true hypocrite, you are here now gloating...

you, and your other selves, should really fugg off.

Gloating? Moi? :spock:

Never.

I'm still mostly lurking. My few drive-by postings and pot shots are no strain or burden. It's not about lack of willpower; it's about maybe this place will once again become what it was, but is no longer....a source of amusement and playful banter; and not a soap box for radical extremists from either side--moonbats, and present company included.

memyselfI
09-13-2005, 08:47 AM
Miserable Minority...that would be an apt name for you, Pen, Laz, Boyce, and anybody else that thinks this is a "conspiracy"...

I don't think it's a 'conspiracy.' I've supported Phobia on this from the start. I did ask him to remove the least viewed forum in my only comment on how this should be done. Your attempt at spin is shameless...

BigRedChief
09-13-2005, 09:15 AM
This might be a record! It's only 12:14 am and you've pretty much sewn up the Dumb Post of the Day award. Congratulations. :p

I'm going to be posting later today. Can I trump myself for dumb post of the day?

memyselfI
09-13-2005, 09:19 AM
I'm going to be posting later today. Can I trump myself for dumb post of the day?

Absolutely, we have complete and total faith you will... :p

htismaqe
09-13-2005, 09:28 AM
I don't think it's a 'conspiracy.' I've supported Phobia on this from the start. I did ask him to remove the least viewed forum in my only comment on how this should be done. Your attempt at spin is shameless...

Spin?

ROFL

The PAGES AND PAGES of incessant whining and crying are more than enough proof as to what's going on here.

It's got nothing do with me, but yes, it is shameless.

memyselfI
09-13-2005, 09:30 AM
Spin?

ROFL

The PAGES AND PAGES of incessant whining and crying are more than enough proof as to what's going on here.

It's got nothing do with me, but yes, it is shameless.

Point is, don't lump me in with the :deevee: or whining. I'm doing neither. I see reason to free up the space and trust Phil will accommodate this popular forum as well. Likewise, I see the point that some are making here that this move would not have happened if some very vocal conservatives on this board were still happily posting about the grandeur of W.

One being true doesn't negate the other ALSO being true.

htismaqe
09-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Point is, don't lump me in with the :deevee: or whining. I'm doing neither. I see reason to free up the space and trust Phil will accommodate this popular forum as well. Likewise, I see the point that some are making here that this move would not have happened if some very vocal conservatives on this board were still happily posting about the grandeur of W.

One being true doesn't negate the other ALSO being true.

Phil wanting to free up space = TRUE

Vocal conservatives wanting to get rid of DC because they're no longer "winning" = childish fabrication

Area 51
09-13-2005, 09:38 AM

The queen of spin calls someone else shameless!!!!! WOW!

patteeu
09-13-2005, 09:43 AM

Hey, it's worth a try. ;)

memyselfI
09-13-2005, 11:51 AM
The queen of spin calls someone else shameless!!!!! WOW!

So is your attack mode since you've been here...

Area 51
09-13-2005, 12:07 PM
So is your attack mode since you've been here...

What I read from you is pure hatred of other Americans. You spin any situation in an Anti-Bush method that is shameful at least.

I don't like what you say, mostly because you don't let actual facts interfere with your rants. You use some of the most biased sources that are imaginable.

You have posted nothing positive regarding the president as far as I've read and you talk about my attack mode?

memyselfI
09-13-2005, 01:52 PM
What I read from you is pure hatred of other Americans. You spin any situation in an Anti-Bush method that is shameful at least.

I don't like what you say, mostly because you don't let actual facts interfere with your rants. You use some of the most biased sources that are imaginable.

You have posted nothing positive regarding the president as far as I've read and you talk about my attack mode?

Nope, not all Americans. MOF, most Americans are not RRWNJ/Christocrats who will support the Comic in Chief without question.

Those who do can fugg themselves in my view...and that apparently includes yourself.

What a hoot. Someone attacks the President and his lambs attack the poster as their defense of him... ROFL ROFL ROFL