PDA

View Full Version : I need some opinions...

chiefs4me
09-23-2005, 05:00 PM
So, I am in this football survival game, and you have to pick the winner each week or you are out. And last week of course I picked the chiefs....so I am still alive...:p How many of you out there think that Philly is a sure bet? I am leaning more towards Green Bay as they cannot go 0-3 can they, and loose at home to Tampa......what do you all think? :hmmm:

Donger
09-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Betting one's life on football games is stupid.

tk13
09-23-2005, 05:07 PM
I wouldn't go with Green Bay, they just haven't looked good at all, and Tampa hasn't lost...

Donger
09-23-2005, 05:07 PM
I wouldn't go with Green Bay, they just haven't looked good at all

Let her pick Green Bay.

Pick Green Bay, chiefs4me. They're a lock.

leviw
09-23-2005, 05:10 PM
If you want to be gutsy (which you took KC @ OAK, so obviously you are), go with Buffalo at home over Atlanta with a-less-than-100-percent Vick.

4th and Long
09-23-2005, 05:11 PM
I need some opinions...
You have no idea the amount of self restraint I am using right now to keep from typing, "OK. You're ugly and your Momma dresses you funny!" :p :p :p

Phili is going to smoke Chokeland and honestly, Tampa Bay is finding ways to win whereas The Pac is finding ways to lose. I like Tampa.

runnercyclist
09-23-2005, 05:11 PM
Indy

tk13
09-23-2005, 05:14 PM
If you want to be gutsy (which you took KC @ OAK, so obviously you are), go with Buffalo at home over Atlanta with a-less-than-100-percent Vick.
If you want to be gutsy, pick Pittsburgh! :)

chiefs4me
09-23-2005, 05:22 PM
Betting one's life on football games is stupid.

:rolleyes: it is a game on a message board...has nothing to do with real life. But that doesn't mean I wanna lose....ROFL But hell, if the lights keep flickering like thay are...I won't get to see any of the games anyway...:banghead:

Donger
09-23-2005, 05:24 PM
:rolleyes: it is a game on a message board...has nothing to do with real life. But that doesn't mean I wanna lose....ROFL But hell, if the lights keep flickering like thay are...I won't get to see any of the games anyway...:banghead:

Are you really this stupid?

leviw
09-23-2005, 05:25 PM

ROFL

chiefs4me
09-23-2005, 05:25 PM

sure I am....let's see... I don't ever feel safe picking Atlanta, and it would be bad karma to go against the bills....:hmmm: and that young rookie QB in buffalo wants a win...and he's actually pretty good...;) but there are other games I feel better on.....:thumb:

chiefs4me
09-23-2005, 05:27 PM
If you want to be gutsy, pick Pittsburgh! :)

ROFL.......I actually did, in a different bet with pat.

chiefs4me
09-23-2005, 05:31 PM

Honey you calling me stupid is like the 2 year old down the street saying it...:rolleyes:

Are you here to give your opinion on the game or to just bitch like always?

I am playing a game on a freaking board, like half the planet here is...it is not real life....:rolleyes: if I lose in the game I just don't play anymore...I don't actually really ****ing die you moron....:harumph:

Donger
09-23-2005, 05:33 PM
I am playing a game on a freaking board, like half the planet here is...it is not real life....:rolleyes: if I lose in the game I just don't play anymore...I don't actually really ****ing die you moron....:harumph:

Wow. That's one f*cking definitive answer.

Old Dog
Indy over Cleveland

Phobia
I picked Dallas.

leviw
09-23-2005, 05:34 PM
Honey you calling me stupid is like the 2 year old down the street saying it...:rolleyes:

ROFL ROFL :shake:

(It's not my place to say anything, but...ummm....well...)

HolmeZz
09-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Dallas is a lock. Bank on it. :)

Mr. Kotter
09-23-2005, 05:37 PM
I picked Indianapolis.

HemiEd
09-23-2005, 05:38 PM
So, I am in this football survival game, and you have to pick the winner each week or you are out. And last week of course I picked the chiefs....so I am still alive...:p How many of you out there think that Philly is a sure bet? I am leaning more towards Green Bay as they cannot go 0-3 can they, and loose at home to Tampa......what do you all think? :hmmm:

Well I gave the 8 1/2 that Philly is giving and would bet that Tampa covers as well. The Pack is history, Favre is too old and the defense sucks. They might win a home game against Detroit. :eek:

Simplex3
09-23-2005, 05:42 PM

ROFL Holy crap. Just as an FYI, I'm now using you as my Human Intelligence Depth Gauge.

Area 51
09-23-2005, 05:47 PM

All of the professional "pickers" are picking the Eagles to win and the Packers to lose. I'd go with the Eagles against Oakland.

ArrowheadHawk
09-23-2005, 05:56 PM
i think indy and philly are good picks

Skip Towne
09-23-2005, 05:59 PM
I have an opinion, C4me. Are you sure you want to hear it?

Simplex3
09-23-2005, 06:00 PM
I have an opinion, C4me. Are you sure you want to hear it?
OOooo!!! OOooo!!! I DO!!! I DO!!!

Pants
09-23-2005, 06:10 PM

*nod*

chiefs4me
09-23-2005, 07:13 PM
ROFL Holy crap. Just as an FYI, I'm now using you as my Human Intelligence Depth Gauge.

:banghead: I thought you had me on ignore...does this mean you don't....:deevee:

onescrewleftuntwisted
09-23-2005, 07:44 PM
i dont know want to tell you i dont bet on stuff like that

chiefs4me
09-23-2005, 07:59 PM
i dont know want to tell you i dont bet on stuff like that

well that's okay...;) I got lots of good answers..:thumb:

Donger
09-26-2005, 02:51 PM
So, has anyone seen chiefs4me around? Or did she have to kill herself.

I'm worried.

Area 51
09-26-2005, 02:53 PM

I'm worried.

Donger!!! Not nice, but OK since you are worried!!

BigRedChief
09-26-2005, 02:55 PM
I think you need to pick Arizona every week.

Sam
09-26-2005, 03:51 PM

I'm worried.

It's a shame that all your good stuff is wasted.

chiefs4me
09-26-2005, 04:26 PM

I'm worried.

Worried..:rolleyes: yea, your worried, that you won't get to throw the first shovel of dirt on my coffin....

and yes, for those who want to know.....I lost, I picked the steel and it let me down......:banghead: but that's okay, because with this board and hockey and LIFE I have no time for games......;)

So what do you want donger...aren't there any dogs around for you to kick....:hmmm:

Donger
09-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Worried..:rolleyes: yea, your worried, that you won't get to throw the first shovel of dirt on my coffin....

I'm glad that you're okay. And it's nice that, for whatever reason, your life has been spared.

So what do you want donger...aren't there any dogs around for you to kick....:hmmm:

Why would I want to kick dogs?

chiefs4me
09-26-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm glad that you're okay. And it's nice that, for whatever reason, your life has been spared.

Why would I want to kick dogs?

I have no clue why I quickly turned around when I read your post....but tell me, what tricks are you up to....:hmmm:

Donger
09-26-2005, 04:41 PM
I have no clue why I quickly turned around when I read your post....but tell me, what tricks are you up to....:hmmm:

How on Earth would I know that? I'm not the one that bet one's life, and apparently was spared punishment upon losing.

leviw
09-26-2005, 04:46 PM
You two have made this one of my favorite threads of my short time at the Planet. I applaud you both... :clap:

Skip Towne
09-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Get a room, you two.

chiefs4me
09-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Get a room, you two.

:rolleyes:...but I'd like to lock him in a room....:cuss:

chiefs4me
09-26-2005, 04:59 PM
You two have made this one of my favorite threads of my short time at the Planet. I applaud you both... :clap:

glad someones happy, I have had this damn thorn for a year now...:banghead:

leviw
09-26-2005, 05:05 PM

Umm, yeah...nevermind. I just found the "Hey kcchiefsqt....." thread. I'll be over there if you need me... :p

Donger
09-26-2005, 05:08 PM
glad someones happy, I have had this damn thorn for a year now...:banghead:

If I am the thorn, then you've had the power to remove it/me since day one.

The fact that you've not is not my concern.

chiefs4me
09-26-2005, 05:15 PM
If I am the thorn, then you've had the power to remove it/me since day one.

The fact that you've not is not my concern.

:banghead: