PDA

View Full Version : Parlays Anyone?

kchero
09-24-2005, 06:52 PM
I usually bet $10 or so dollars a week during the NFL season. This week I was thinking of doing a 3 or 4 team parlay with just picking the winners. If anyone else here is a betting man (or woman) what did you guys place down this week. I haven't done anything yet, but tell me what you think of my possible lines.

Winners 3 - team parlay

Rams (at home) over Tennesse

Eagles (at home) over Raiders

Seattle (at home) over Arizona

$10 would give a $14.25 return

Or I had a 4 team parlay idea.

Rams (at home) over Tennesse

Eagles (at home) over Raiders

Seattle (at home) over Arizona

Jets (at home) over Jacksonville

$10 would give a $32.90 return

Tell me what you think of those two, or what you may have done.

kchero
09-24-2005, 07:11 PM
Did anyone throw out any parlays this week?

jspchief
09-24-2005, 07:42 PM
You betting with no spread?

I always bet a $10 ten team parlay with spread. It usually pays around 650-700:1

I won one 4 or 5 years ago, payed just under $7000

Old Dog
09-24-2005, 07:47 PM
That would be great except that you will lose with each of those. Tennessee will beat the Rams and Jacksonville will beat the Jets.

kchero
09-24-2005, 08:13 PM
Yea, Im not going for a difficult parlay with the spread...I do it sometimes, but I really wasn't feeling good about my chances this week. I ended up going with these two.

Winners only:

Seahawks
Eagles
Rams

5 - 7.12

and

Bengals
Seahawks
Panthers
Eagles
Rams

5 - 26.34

I mean its betting so i could lose out, but its only a few bucks and it makes the other NFL games much more exciting.

kchero
09-24-2005, 08:16 PM
That would be great except that you will lose with each of those. Tennessee will beat the Rams and Jacksonville will beat the Jets.

I ended up not going with the jets, I didnt feel comfortable enough, but the Rams at home against a weaker Tennesse team when Im just picking the winner.....yea ill go with the Rams thank you.

KChiefs1
09-24-2005, 09:54 PM
I'd go
KC
Philly
Dallas
Indy

I don't know what it would pay...but they are all going to win.