PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys at Raiders sold out (a dig at RaiderHaters)

Ugly Duck
09-24-2005, 08:18 PM
Just to inform those haters that hate enough to give a rat's gluteus, the next home game in Oakland is already sold out. No need to embarrass yourselves with another "BLACKOUT" thread like we saw last week. Remember the "Raiderz / Chiefs Game Blacked Out!!" thread? No blackout then. No blackout now. Even without the city-sponsored bailouts that many other teams enjoy. Oh yeah... did you hear that Randy Moss is the greatest player that ever walked the face of the earth? Turn on your TV's... the media pundits are probably talking about it right now....

Mecca
09-24-2005, 08:23 PM
It's sold out because 75% of California is Cowboys fans. A good friend of mine is from there and he's a giant Cowboys fan.

royr17
Randy Moss is not the greatest player, never will be the greatest player IMHO.

The greatest player to ever play the game is Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, and Darrell Green.

jspchief
Only because Dallas brings a sh*tload of fans to every game they play.

I look forward to all the blue and white in the stadium.

ArrowheadHawk
Just to inform those haters that hate enough to give a rat's gluteus, the next home game in Oakland is already sold out. No need to embarrass yourselves with another "BLACKOUT" thread like we saw last week. Remember the "Raiderz / Chiefs Game Blacked Out!!" thread? No blackout then. No blackout now. Even without the city-sponsored bailouts that many other teams enjoy. Oh yeah... did you hear that Randy Moss is the greatest player that ever walked the face of the earth? Turn on your TV's... the media pundits are probably talking about it right now....
STFU

KcMizzou
09-24-2005, 08:25 PM

The greatest player to ever play the game is Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, and Darrell Green.Yeah, probably.

Todd DeVoe's gotta be right up there though.

chiefsfolife
09-24-2005, 08:31 PM
5 straight games biaaaatch....that what we did to ya...look forward to seeing you 0-3

Hammock Parties
09-24-2005, 08:32 PM
Is this what it has come to?

Are the Raiders so pathetic, so underachieving, that their fans are reduced to bragging about selling out a game?

What's next? We scored more than 20 points?

redsurfer11
09-24-2005, 08:33 PM

The greatest player to ever play the game is Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, and Darrell Green.

Don't ever forget Bobby Bell. When you mention greatest player.

Rain Man
09-24-2005, 08:38 PM
The fact that we're confirming that Oakland is full of Rai ders fans AND Cowboys fans makes me shudder.

Phobia
09-24-2005, 08:39 PM
No matter what you say to me, Kerry Collins is still your QB. I'd put our Collins up against him. If Al Davis would simply get him a white wide receiver, he'd have somebody to whom he enjoyed throwing the ball.

ArrowheadHawk
09-24-2005, 08:40 PM
No matter what you say to me, Kerry Collins is still your QB. I'd put our Collins up against him. If Al Davis would simply get him a white wide receiver, he'd have somebody to whom he enjoyed throwing the ball.
:thumb:

Ugly Duck
09-24-2005, 08:57 PM
their fans are reduced to bragging about selling out a game?Ah, my young friend... let me explain in terms easier for you to understand. Planeteers have a habit of announcing blackouts in Oakland, whether they are blacked out or not. Just like they did last week. I am merely attempting to save them from a similar embarrassment. Send me a PM and I'll explain in more detail....

Hammock Parties
09-24-2005, 09:01 PM
Ah, my young friend... let me explain in terms easier for you to understand. Planeteers have a habit of announcing blackouts in Oakland, whether they are blacked out or not. Just like they did last week. I am merely attempting to save them from a similar embarrassment. Send me a PM and I'll explain in more detail....

Don't go all RedNeckRaider on me, now. I'm fully aware of the long-standing tradition of laughing at Raider blackouts.

Ugly Duck
09-24-2005, 09:04 PM
I'm fully aware of the long-standing tradition of laughing at Raider blackouts.Oh... I must have misunderestimated you. You're not as bad as everyone sez....

chief52
09-24-2005, 09:09 PM
Ah, my young friend... let me explain in terms easier for you to understand. Planeteers have a habit of announcing blackouts in Oakland, whether they are blacked out or not. Just like they did last week. I am merely attempting to save them from a similar embarrassment. Send me a PM and I'll explain in more detail....

If the Chief/Raider game was indeed a sell out, which I am not sure about, a lot of the fans came dressed as empty seats. Mt. Davis was not even close to full. Not even a Raider fan is stupid enough to buy a seat up there. Obviously there was a LARGE quantity of seats bought by someone to insure the broadcast, if it is true.

jettio
09-24-2005, 09:09 PM
The only reason the Cowboys game is sold out is because the Raider fans want to express their gratitude to the Cowboys for letting Super Bowl XXX MVP Larry Brown get away and become a Raider.

Hopefully, the shower of lantern batteries will not interfere with the game or any instant replay reviews.

teedubya
09-24-2005, 10:04 PM

uh, that is 3 people. Do they teach math in Kentucky?

Mojo Rising
09-25-2005, 08:24 AM
There is also a 50 -50 chance that the Raider Bronco game sells out. That would make 3 out of 8. Not bad for a team that has not had a winning record in 3 years (going on 4.)

Eleazar
09-25-2005, 08:31 AM
We sold out a game, thanks to the Cowboy fans! Hooray!

Now if Oaklanders can only remember what channel the games are on... or that football games are occasionally on television... or if they have a television...

mlyonsd
09-25-2005, 08:36 AM
I'm glad last week's game wasn't a blackout. That way a lot more raider scum got to view their shitty team lose another one.

I hope Al crapped his Depends when he watched that 4th down pass go incomplete.

milkman
09-25-2005, 08:47 AM
We sold out a game, thanks to the Cowboy fans! Hooray!

Now if Oaklanders can only remember what channel the games are on... or that football games are occasionally on television... or if they have a television...

California penal system provides numerous televisions to the Raider fans.

mikey23545
09-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Oh... I must have misunderestimated you. You're not as bad as everyone sez....

Ugly Duck and GoChiefs sittin' in a tree...

Tchoupitoulas
09-25-2005, 09:11 AM
You almost feel sorry for raider fan

Tonight on a very special Life Goes on, Corky gets a date. And then you find out the only reason he got the date is because Alec Baldwin went on it with him.

alanm
09-25-2005, 09:26 AM
Actually their talking up TO as being the real deal. :)

Ugly Duck
09-25-2005, 09:29 AM
We sold out a game, thanks to the Cowboy fans! Oh yeah, like last week we sold out thanks to all those KC fanz. Selling out has been less of a problem than being blacked out (selling out by Friday). Oakland is the rare city where sold out games are often blacked out. And there are more blackout announcements on the Planet than there actually are in Oakland. S'O.K. though... I'll set y'all straight....

Hammock Parties
09-25-2005, 09:38 AM
Duck, how many points will Oakland lose by today? :p

And why aren't you doing your game thread summary threads?

royr17
09-25-2005, 01:19 PM
uh, that is 3 people. Do they teach math in Kentucky?

Yea but I decided instead of namin one that i would name three.

4th and Long
09-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Weak. Come back and brag when you can do it every game for decades ala The Chiefs. Until then, STFU

:p

Phobia
09-25-2005, 01:26 PM
Yea but I decided instead of namin one that i would name three.

So.....

A customer calls and wants to hear the specials. You tell them that a one topping pizza is on sale for $4.99.

They order a Pepperoni, Sausage, and Mushroom and are angry when you won't give it to them for $4.99.

"The best player" means UNO. One. Singular. It does not mean 3.

Hammock Parties
09-25-2005, 01:27 PM
I'm sure Roy can separate business and pleasure.