PDA

View Full Version : So Is Dunn Out?

petegz28
09-24-2005, 09:35 PM
Is he going to play? God I hope so! Kris Wilson SUCKS at run blocking. Denver is too fast on Defense to run a lot of sweeps against. We are going to have to pound them up the middle which means we need Dunn.

Halfcan
09-24-2005, 10:35 PM
Keep doubting Kris Wilson. We have been saving him as a super duper secret weapon-lol

John_Wayne
09-24-2005, 10:36 PM
Is he going to play? God I hope so! Kris Wilson SUCKS at run blocking. Denver is too fast on Defense to run a lot of sweeps against. We are going to have to pound them up the middle which means we need Dunn. I'll ask Tony Richardson and get back to you.

milkman
09-25-2005, 08:08 AM
Is he going to play? God I hope so! Kris Wilson SUCKS at run blocking. Denver is too fast on Defense to run a lot of sweeps against. We are going to have to pound them up the middle which means we need Dunn.

If we are pounding it up the middle, then Dunn's absence will be felt less than if we are trying the sweeps.

The TE doesn't have to get a great block on a LB when the ball is pounded inside, he jsut has to impede him enough to keep him from getting to the hole.

Dunn's blocking is an integral ingredient to the success of the sweep, cause he has to seal off the LB in order to get around the edge.

Simplex3
09-25-2005, 08:11 AM
Lock Ness Wilson is so super-secret they have him go out on the field and suck just to keep the whole league fooled.

AirForceChief
09-25-2005, 09:27 AM
Lock Ness Wilson is so super-secret they have him go out on the field and suck just to keep the whole league fooled.

Damn, I thought he was Yeti Wilson or Kris Chupacabra...no wonder I haven't been able to find him!!

Straight, No Chaser
09-25-2005, 10:00 AM

The depth of the Chiefs mature offensive scheme and playbook allows for compensation of personnel.

--->

mitchbade
09-25-2005, 10:02 AM
did i hear mark chamura?

Bob Dole
09-25-2005, 10:08 AM
Kris Wilson SUCKS at run blocking.

And you're basing this on what?

petegz28
09-25-2005, 10:12 AM
And you're basing this on what?

The way he was toasted constantly in the pre-season game where he played nothing but a run-blocker.

He hasn't had enough experience to be a good run-blicking tight end if you ask me. Hell TG took a few years to become one.

beer bacon
09-25-2005, 10:29 AM
The way he was toasted constantly in the pre-season game where he played nothing but a run-blocker.

He hasn't had enough experience to be a good run-blicking tight end if you ask me. Hell TG took a few years to become one.

He was instrumental on our big runs against the Jets.

petegz28
09-25-2005, 10:32 AM
He was instrumental on our big runs against the Jets.

Well let's hope he does well. I just don't see him as a power-running blocker.

SNR
09-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Lock Ness Wilson is so super-secret they have him go out on the field and suck just to keep the whole league fooled.That's LOCH Ness