PDA

View Full Version : Die you stinkin Bronco's die!!!!

Halfcan
09-24-2005, 11:52 PM
I hate them, I really do!! Even with Randy pothead Moss pushing my hate meter to 10 for the Raiders this year, the hate meter for the donkeys is at 200 on a scale of one to ten. The all time win record against these losers is not even close, but yet they always act like they are better than us. Their fans that I have been around at the games act like total pr#cks. When I attended a game at the old mile high-they were unbearble azzholes. They have this goody-two shoe arrogance that makes me just want to knock that stupid foam horsehead right off their pin heads. When we beat their azzes they cry and whine that we held them-boo f#ckin hoo-Your o line got away with murder in the Elgay years since he was the bucktooth poster boy of the NFL. In short I can't wait until we kick your F#CKIN ARROGANT AZZES on MNF in front of the world.

P.S. F#CK OFF AND DIE you Bronco fans.

Sorry, I should have been more polite, Please f#ckoff!!

4th and Long
09-24-2005, 11:55 PM
Stabby, Stabby.
http://tn8.deviantart.com/300W/fs6.deviantart.com/i/2005/099/f/1/Bloody_Knife_by_UchihaVenger.jpg

SNR
09-25-2005, 12:07 AM
Have you met frazod? You two would get along

Halfcan
09-25-2005, 12:13 AM
Didn't mean it literally, but if the donkeys suffer a lot of career ending injuries it would be fine. The way they loved it when Priest got hurt, it would be payback. I hope Ratface kicks to Dante again. It will also be fun watching all the fans boo their own QB again and then leave early on their biggest game of the year. Maybe Jake the fake will flipp his fans off again as a special bonus.

greg63
09-25-2005, 12:34 AM
I hate them, I really do!! Even with Randy pothead Moss pushing my hate meter to 10 for the Raiders this year, the hate meter for the donkeys is at 200 on a scale of one to ten. The all time win record against these losers is not even close, but yet they always act like they are better than us. Their fans that I have been around at the games act like total pr#cks. When I attended a game at the old mile high-they were unbearble azzholes. They have this goody-two shoe arrogance that makes me just want to knock that stupid foam horsehead right off their pin heads. When we beat their azzes they cry and whine that we held them-boo f#ckin hoo-Your o line got away with murder in the Elgay years since he was the bucktooth poster boy of the NFL. In short I can't wait until we kick your F#CKIN ARROGANT AZZES on MNF in front of the world.

P.S. F#CK OFF AND DIE you Bronco fans.

Sorry, I should have been more polite, Please f#ckoff!!

Gee, I wish you were a bit more passionate in your Donk hating. :D

Halfcan
09-25-2005, 12:43 AM
lol yeah I really bottle it up inside!

Bowser
09-25-2005, 12:46 AM
Sounds like Halfcan has a whole bunch of pent up frustration. We should all throw in a few bucks and get him a hooker.

greg63
09-25-2005, 12:57 AM
lol yeah I really bottle it up inside!

ROFLROFL Hey, I say vent man, vent. :D

Halfcan
09-25-2005, 01:05 AM
lol, make sure she is hot-no fatties please, plenty of those at the bar tonight for free.

No I don't want them to die- but if they got a bad case of the shits or a canker sore, that would be okay. And that includes my Bronco loving Brother in Law- the d#ckhead is not even from Co. Born and raised in Texas.