PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota scores on Saints 1st play...

bishop_74
09-25-2005, 12:08 PM
Man, I gotta feel sorry for those guys.

SNR
09-25-2005, 12:10 PM
The Saints shouldn't worry. That will be the ONLY TD Minnesota scores in the game. Their offense is sucking it hard.

Miles
09-25-2005, 12:17 PM
The Saints shouldn't worry. That will be the ONLY TD Minnesota scores in the game. Their offense is sucking it hard.

I think their offense is finally going to put up a lot of points this week.

mnchiefsguy
09-25-2005, 12:39 PM
MN up 10-0...and they just missed a 36 yard FG. Vikes seem to be moving the ball at will, looking the best they have looked all season thus far.

Cochise
09-25-2005, 12:53 PM
Culpepper don't suck. It isn't going to keep up all year.

Simplex3
09-25-2005, 01:07 PM
I can GUARANTEE that Culpepper will have a great day. It's the only way I can lose my fantasy game.

Cochise
09-25-2005, 01:08 PM
I can GUARANTEE that Culpepper will have a great day. It's the only way I can lose my fantasy game.

I figured he might against the Saints.

The person I'm playing had Culpepper starting so I started Travis Taylor to try and cancel him out... looks like it's working so far.

RiverCitySaint
09-26-2005, 02:07 AM

Man, don't feel sorry for our guys. Once again we managed to beat our selves, and badly. It was a bad day for us, but we'll see what happens next.

I was really surprised to hear the Eagles game went in to overtime... Looking forward to tomorrow's Monday night game. ~~ Once again, I like y'all's board !
Go Chiefs !
Geaux Saints !

Miles
09-26-2005, 02:13 AM
Man, don't feel sorry for our guys. Once again we managed to beat our selves, and badly. It was a bad day for us, but we'll see what happens next.

I was really surprised to hear the Eagles game went in to overtime... Looking forward to tomorrow's Monday night game. ~~ Once again, I like y'all's board !
Go Chiefs !
Geaux Saints !

I think its going to be another 8-8 ot 7-9 season. I dont think that the Saints will get any better with Jim Haslett as their coach. They have the offensive talent but seem to always be medicore every year.

Looking foward to tomorrows game but wish it didnt conflicts with the Tigers. Dont think that has ever happened.

RiverCitySaint
09-26-2005, 02:20 AM
I think its going to be another 8-8 ot 7-9 season. I dont think that the Saints will get any better with Jim Haslett as their coach. They have the offensive talent but seem to always be medicore every year.

Looking foward to tomorrows game but wish it didnt conflicts with the Tigers. Dont think that has ever happened.
Yeah, I think you're right. Even sports illustrated is saying 8-8. At this point that is optimistic in my book. Our team is so messed up right now, especially after today's destruction against the Vikings. Let's hope things get better next week in San Antonio. (a VERY heated topic among people on our board)
(Edited above line)

I have got to check the schedule and see when the Chiefs play this season. I always enjoyed watching them.
RCS

RedDread
09-26-2005, 02:25 AM
Yeah, I think you're right. Even sports illustrated is saying 8-8. At this point that is optimistic in my book. Our team is so messed up right now, especially after today's destruction against the Vikings. Let's hope things get better next week in San Antonio. (a VERY heated topic among our people)

I have got to check the schedule and see when the Chiefs play this season. I always enjoyed watching them.
RCS

what do you mean your people?

RiverCitySaint
09-26-2005, 02:26 AM
what do you mean your people?
Meant Saints fans. sorry.

greg63
09-26-2005, 02:29 AM

Go Chiefs !
Geaux Saints !

Keep the faith bud, the season is still young. ;)

RiverCitySaint
09-26-2005, 02:38 AM
Keep the faith bud, the season is still young. ;)
I've got to tell ya, you guys are great to post with, I have always thought Chiefs fans were among the nicer ones in the NFL. It really gives me reason to start paying attention to your games as well !

Miles
09-26-2005, 02:40 AM
Meant Saints fans. sorry.

Get yourself an LSU avitar man. Going to be a tough game tomorrow and wish it wasnt the 2nd game of the season.

RiverCitySaint
09-26-2005, 02:46 AM
Get yourself an LSU avitar man. Going to be a tough game tomorrow and wish it wasnt the 2nd game of the season.
They know I support ! I wanted to go to LSU, but the out of state tuition was too much for us back then. My father in law graduated from there actually and now my daughter wants to go. I ended up at Texas Tech University, which is in my home town. I have always been an LSU Tiger at heart.

greg63
09-26-2005, 02:51 AM
I've got to tell ya, you guys are great to post with, I have always thought Chiefs fans were among the nicer ones in the NFL. It really gives me reason to start paying attention to your games as well !

Iíve been to the Saints BB and the feeling is mutual. :thumb: From the limited amount of Saints football I've been able to follow this year I think they have potential, but have yet to fully realize it. However, it is, IMO, the mental errors that have hurt them the most, but I think that is all correctable.

Miles
09-26-2005, 02:54 AM
They know I support ! I wanted to go to LSU, but the out of state tuition was too much for us back then. My father in law graduated from there actually and now my daughter wants to go. I ended up at Texas Tech University, which is in my home town. I have always been an LSU Tiger at heart.

Very cool. I just graduated from there last May and am really missing going to the games this year.

Spicy McHaggis
09-26-2005, 03:40 AM

I feel sorry for NO as long as Brooks is their QB. 2 cent head on that guy. Its a shame because they've got a talented offense. They just need consistency.