PDA

View Full Version : How do I change my sig pic??

Halfcan
09-25-2005, 01:46 PM
I want to dump LJ. If someone wants the cool pic 4th made for me, you can have it. i want to be able to download my own pic.

So how can I change without ruining the LJ pic, and how do i get my own on there.

A little help please.

4th and Long
09-25-2005, 01:50 PM
I want to dump LJ. If someone wants the cool pic 4th made for me, you can have it. i want to be able to download my own pic.

So how can I change without ruining the LJ pic, and how do i get my own on there.

A little help please.
I just made that thing for you!!! :cuss:

Oh that's right. I forgot. I read where you jumped off the LJ bandwagon due to that Pitch article. :rolleyes:

Good luck finding a new sig pic.

bishop_74
09-25-2005, 01:58 PM

Oh that's right. I forgot. I read where you jumped off the LJ bandwagon due to that Pitch article. :rolleyes:

Anger managment...

FloridaChief
09-25-2005, 02:01 PM

That'll teach you to do favors for ingrates...

Halfcan
09-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Yeah I still owe ya a beer. I don't want it to go to waste-hopefully someone will pick it up. That Pitch article did piss me off. LJ comes off like a Raider.

4th and Long
09-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Yeah I still owe ya a beer. I don't want it to go to waste-hopefully someone will pick it up. That Pitch article did piss me off. LJ comes off like a Raider.
As a wise man once said, "Never believe anything you hear and only half of what you read."

Cochise
09-25-2005, 02:16 PM