PDA

View Full Version : Hell With Denver, Bring On Philly...

kczoo
09-25-2005, 03:08 PM
VERY Beatable, especially at Arrowhead

Halfcan
09-25-2005, 03:12 PM
I think your trying to put the cart before the Donkey there kczoo. We should stomp Denver, but we al,ways make too many mistakes and choke up there. Hopefully we can play a great game and take a huge lead in the division.

Hammock Parties
09-25-2005, 03:14 PM
If McNabb is still hurt next week, and Todd France or some other scrub is kicking, I think we'll win.

kczoo
09-25-2005, 03:15 PM
Nah, I was concerned about Chokeland, but very confident about Denver, we will be fine.

Halfcan
09-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Todd France is a scrub-why was everyone squaking about bringing him in here.

alanm
09-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Nah, I was concerned about Chokeland, but very confident about Denver, we will be fine.
As he says before the possibility of the Chiefs getting poleaxed at Denver.
I can't believe you guys think we can waltz into Denver and waltz out with a victory. :shake: :banghead: :banghead:

ct
09-25-2005, 03:49 PM
1 at a time guys

Deberg_1990
09-25-2005, 04:04 PM
I can't believe you guys think we can waltz into Denver and waltz out with a victory. :shake: :banghead: :banghead:

Exactly. When was the last time we just waltzed in there and came out with an easy victory?? Believe me, they will not just roll over for us. They are still a very solid and dangerous team.

Demonpenz
09-25-2005, 04:07 PM
I am scared Dawkins will murder one of chiefs when they go over the middle. Owens will get his catches. It will be nice to see one of the best players/athletes play at arrowhead.

penchief
09-25-2005, 04:10 PM

I agree that it appears that we are a better team than Denver. I also think we have been playing with confidence, consistency, and focus.

However, as a Chief fan for 35 years I would have to say that Denver seems to be the toughest place for us to win. It seems like things really snowball once they get going in the wrong direction. Having said that, this team seems to have a very methodical approach that makes me believe that they are less likely to allow the game to get away from them early on.

Skip Towne
09-25-2005, 04:13 PM
I agree that it appears that we are a better team than Denver. I also think we have been playing with confidence, consistency, and focus.

However, as a Chief fan for 35 years I would have to say that Denver seems to be the toughest place for us to win. It seems like things really snowball once they get going in the wrong direction. Having said that, this team seems to have a very methodical approach that makes me believe that they are less likely to allow the game to get away from them early on.
Just 35 years? Rookie.......

penchief
09-25-2005, 04:21 PM
Just 35 years? Rookie.......

What can I say, I'm a slacker.

Actually, I lied (unintentionally). It was only 34 years.

Xmas day 1971. Longest game in NFL history. 10 years old and watching it with my uncles at my grandma's house. They were all pulling hard for the Dolphins. I fell in love with Podolak. Not only was that the day I became a Chiefs fan but it was also the day I fell in love with football.

Dunit35
09-25-2005, 04:36 PM
I just hope the players arent thinking like that,just about forgetting that they are playing Monday night..because they are more excited to play Philly...

milkman
09-25-2005, 04:49 PM
I just hope the players arent thinking like that,just about forgetting that they are playing Monday night..because they are more excited to play Philly...

I highly doubt that the players are overlooking a Monday Night game against the Donkeys in their house.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-25-2005, 06:18 PM
beat the 1-2 Jets & the 0-3 Randy Moss and the Raiders, yes lets overlook the Donkeys at home

Deberg_1990
09-25-2005, 06:22 PM
I highly doubt that the players are overlooking a Monday Night game against the Donkeys in their house.

Exactly..whats more important, a game against a division rival or a non-conference opponent we only play once every 3 or 4 years?? Lets get our priorities straight.

4th and Long
09-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Hell With Denver, Bring On Philly...

VERY Beatable, especially at Arrowhead
I see the problem here and your girlfriend has the same complaint about you.

Premature.

:p

hbkeay
09-25-2005, 06:23 PM
I doubt if Philly will ever make KC punt. Bartee needs to start a fight with Trotter before the game though.

Chiefshrink
09-25-2005, 06:25 PM
Hello !!

There is no such thing as a gimme in the NFL anymore, ESPECIALLY IN THE AGE OF NFL FREE AGENT PARODY. All teams must bring their A game every week. Chiefs may be playing very well even with a beat up O-line but it will be close just count on it.

Why anybody would be afraid of the Eagles in Arrowhead is beyond me. Eagles D is not as good this year and Akers wont be kicking next week. TO will get introduced to Arrowhead. I am more afraid of Moss than TO. But Philly is no gimme either.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-25-2005, 06:27 PM
Should be good practice.

Weak-ass NFC teams. ROFL j/k

I don't think Denver or Philly will be cakewalks, but I like our chances a lot.

Chiefshrink
09-25-2005, 06:32 PM
hb, funny man!!! Bartee just absolutely SUCKS maybe Warfield will participate as well. Both suck the WANGER!!

redzone
09-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Playing in Denver is always scary (just look at Vermeil's mile-high record). I'm not going to jinx us by chalking this up as a W just yet, but Denver imports virtually the entire (lackluster) Cleveland line, backed by undersized LBs and pits them against the best 1-2 RB punch running behind arguably the best O-line in football, and it looks like we're sitting pretty good. Just as long as we don't let Denver jump out to an early lead, we should be able to run over them all night.

milkman
09-25-2005, 06:36 PM
hb, funny man!!! Bartee just absolutely SUCKS maybe Warfield will participate as well. Both suck the WANGER!!

I wonder what the penalty would be if a suspended player (Warfield) were on the field during pregame activities?

ceebz
09-25-2005, 07:15 PM
Westbrook scares me. He poses a big matchup problem.

patteeu
09-25-2005, 07:25 PM

One two three / one two three / one two three / one two three / ...

patteeu
09-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Westbrook scares me. He poses a big matchup problem.

Why do you say that? We've got speedy linebackers and supposedly one of DJ's strengths is pass coverage. Other than the fact that Westbrook is generally a stud, are you saying we have a matchup problem that other teams don't have?

ceebz
09-25-2005, 07:32 PM
Why do you say that? We've got speedy linebackers and supposedly one of DJ's strengths is pass coverage. Other than the fact that Westbrook is generally a stud, are you saying we have a matchup problem that other teams don't have?

I think Westbrook is a matchup problem for everybody.

patteeu
09-25-2005, 07:34 PM

OK, gotcha. I agree.

Garcia Bronco
09-25-2005, 07:35 PM

True that...

LMAO at this thread