PDA

View Full Version : Need excuse to miss Mon night's class

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 06:36 PM
Okay, so I have a short presentation for tomorrow nights class and then I'm going to get the helloutta there. But, I need an excuse to leave early so I can watch the game... it can't be that I'm sick because I'm actually going into class. And... I don't want to make up some elaborate story like I usualy do because I'm not a good liar, you can see right through me. Help, anyone??? Thanks ahead of time. :)

ChiefsFire
09-25-2005, 06:50 PM
pull a hamstring coming off the podium....

Coach
09-25-2005, 06:51 PM

ROFL

"Teacher, I pulled my hamstring on trying to practice for my presentation. I'm doubtful for Monday night."

You could just simply do your presentation first thing first when class starts, and then just notifiy the teacher that you're gonna head out to join your family and friends. :shrug: Worked for me.

onescrewleftuntwisted
09-25-2005, 06:53 PM
ask if you can go to the bathroom and never come back
or stab your self with a pencil and say "oh chit i gotta go im a bleeder this is life or death"

tk13
09-25-2005, 06:54 PM
Wear a pillow under your shirt and pretend to go into labor 30 minutes in.

kc-nd
09-25-2005, 06:55 PM
Do your presentation - then eat something gross and throw up in front of class - or drink prune juice before class and then let er rip right after your presentation.

The teacher would understand - as would the rest of the class.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 06:57 PM
It's college. Leave.

HolmeZz
09-25-2005, 06:58 PM
It's college. Leave.

Exactly. That's how my school works atleast. Come/leave when you want. It's not a prison.

jjjayb
09-25-2005, 06:58 PM
How about "Chiefs are playing tonight, got to go. See ya."

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 06:59 PM
Exactly. That's how my school works atleast. Come/leave when you want. It's not a prison.

It's certainly not fugging High School.

Ari Chi3fs
09-25-2005, 07:09 PM
how about saying you are having 'female' problems...

onescrewleftuntwisted
09-25-2005, 07:16 PM
say that you got lost and need to go find yourself

you were just bitten by a vampier and now you must go and feed

"it's a full moon people, RUN!" start ripping off clothing and growling

MadMax
09-25-2005, 07:17 PM
Teacher, I pulled my hamstring on trying to practice for my presentation. I'm doubtful for Monday night."

Ummm I talked to his mother today and she says it's a game day decision, but on the other hand Trent is stopping by Skips house for dinner.. :p

Rausch
09-25-2005, 07:20 PM
The more embarrasing the situation the more likely they are to believe it.

You got the $#its, crabs, worms, stomach flu, ect...

Fire Me Boy!
09-25-2005, 07:22 PM
Tell him as part of "college experimentation" you were trying out a webcam "thing" and you have another "presentation."

:thumb:

Then do it... and post pictures. Here.

Fire Me Boy!
09-25-2005, 07:23 PM

On that note, diahrrea is the best excuse... they'll NEVER ask for proof.

tk13
09-25-2005, 07:24 PM

"Who wrote this... hysterical one, anal fissures"

"That's a real thing."

"Yeah, but no one here has it."

"........Someone has it."

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 07:25 PM
hhahahah... thanks for making me laugh. I don't know what I'm going to say.. I'll figure something out.

Fire Me Boy!
09-25-2005, 07:28 PM
Seriously, tell him you're sick or "female" issues, but tell him you're just there for the presentation, then you're gone.

Or offer to show him your kchiefstitties. And to reiterate... post pictures. Here.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 07:29 PM
hhahahah... thanks for making me laugh. I don't know what I'm going to say.. I'll figure something out.

You don't need to say anything. If there's no penalty for leaving after completing your presentation, LEAVE.

It's a free mother****ing country and you paid to be there.

Spicy McHaggis
09-25-2005, 07:30 PM
"it's a full moon people, RUN!" start ripping off clothing and growling

Hmmm, I think I dated that girl for a while.

tk13
"Count Choculitis. Why did you write that down Jim? Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?"

KChiefsQT
Seriously, tell him you're sick or "female" issues, but tell him you're just there for the presentation, then you're gone.

Or offer to show him your kchiefstitties. And to reiterate... post pictures. Here.
uhhh... the teach is a she, and she is a bitch.

Fire Me Boy!
09-25-2005, 07:32 PM
Well that's too bad. Then go with the first one... tell her you're sick but just there for the presentation... or, like gochiefs says, just leave. Is there an attendance policy?

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 07:33 PM
You don't need to say anything. If there's no penalty for leaving after completing your presentation, LEAVE.

It's a free mother****ing country and you paid to be there.

It's a night class, one night a week for three hours. She's strict on attendance. 2 missed classes and your grade drops one letter. 3 and you're dropped from the class. She's a Nazi I tell ya, otherwise I wouldnt give a flying ****.

Bowser
09-25-2005, 07:33 PM

Even more reason to get up and leave after the presentation.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 07:34 PM
It's a night class, one night a week for three hours. She's strict on attendance. 2 missed classes and your grade drops one letter. 3 and you're dropped from the class. She's a Nazi I tell ya, otherwise I wouldnt give a flying ****.

How many classes have you missed?

And when does she take attendance? If you're there at the beginning, she might not flag you, especially if you slip out quietly.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 07:37 PM
How many classes have you missed?

And when does she take attendance? If you're there at the beginning, she might not flag you, especially if you slip out quietly.

1... but she excused it only because I had the stomach flu and she made me get a Dr.'s note.

The class started with 30+ people and is down to like 15... she's the worst teacher I've ever had... so I know she'd notice if I just "slipped" out. :(

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 07:39 PM
1... but she excused it only because I had the stomach flu and she made me get a Dr.'s note.

The class started with 30+ people and is down to like 15... she's the worst teacher I've ever had... so I know she'd notice if I just "slipped" out. :(

I'd say you can afford one absence, and she might not even mark it if she takes attendance at the start.

Fire Me Boy!
09-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Ok... give your presentation... 10-15 minutes later, get up and RUN out of class with your hand over your mouth, trying to knock over a chair or two. Come back 5 minutes later and quietly go to the teacher and tell her bad seafood at the Chinese buffet, you're sick and you need to leave.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 07:41 PM
Ok... give your presentation... 10-15 minutes later, get up and RUN out of class with your hand over your mouth, trying to knock over a chair or two. Come back 5 minutes later and quietly go to the teacher and tell her bad seafood at the Chinese buffet, you're sick and you need to leave.

What a load of crap!

She can afford one absence. Just frigging leave!

Miles
09-25-2005, 07:42 PM

Not a good idea to just get up then. How much of the game will you miss if you stay?

Fire Me Boy!
09-25-2005, 07:42 PM
What a load of crap!

She obviously doesn't WANT to just leave and take the absence. What happens if she genuinely needs an absence later on in the semester?

Miles
09-25-2005, 07:43 PM
She obviously doesn't WANT to just leave and take the absence. What happens if she genuinely needs an absence later on in the semester?

Not to mention annyoing the prof.

4th and Long
09-25-2005, 07:44 PM
What a load of crap!

Just out of curiosity, how did that whole college thing work out for you? Do you have a degree or are you currently working on one? What is/was your GPA? Just curious since you're giving out advice on college and all.

Fire Me Boy!
Can ya tape it? Then do NOT turn on the tele until you are certain it's over and stay up late.

Douche Baggins

I think she just needs convincing.

When is the semester over, qt?

Fire Me Boy!
09-25-2005, 07:45 PM
I'm tellin' ya... fake diarrhea or projectile vomiting. They'll never ask for proof.

Halfcan
09-25-2005, 07:50 PM
Tell your teacher you need to get out early so you can talk dirty to Halfcan on the Chiefs Planet-that should work.
If not say your an alcoholic and then start shaking, saying you need a drink.
Or say your diabetic and your blood suger is low and you are going to pass out if you don't go home and eat something.

Plan B-just stand up and walk out without saying nothing. Then give one of the excuses above next class. At that point at least you got to see the game. Good luck!

tk13
09-25-2005, 07:51 PM
Can ya tape it? Then do NOT turn on the tele until you are certain it's over and stay up late.
That's my advice, but she knows this already. A night class is just too much to miss, especially with an angry professor.

huskerdooz
09-25-2005, 07:51 PM
If you have a pager, have someone page you or call you on your cell phone. Claim that there is an emergency at home or work and that you need to go. Get someone to play along to corroborate your story, (i.e., boss, roommate, spouse, parent, etc...whichever one is mor applicable).

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 07:55 PM
I think she just needs convincing.

When is the semester over, qt?

december

Ultra Peanut
09-25-2005, 07:56 PM
"Count Choculitis. Why did you write that down Jim? Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?"Government-created killer nanorobot infection?

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 07:56 PM
december

You don't want to take an absence eh?

tk13
09-25-2005, 07:58 PM
Government-created killer nanorobot infection?
Thank goodness, I was waiting for that one. My day is complete.

Ultra Peanut
09-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Anal fissures?

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:03 PM
Anal fissures?

What are anal fissures?

An anal fissure is a cut or tear that occurs in the anus (the opening through which stool passes out of the body) and extends upwards into the anal canal. Fissures are a common condition of the anus and anal canal and are responsible for 6-15% of the visits to a colonic and rectal (colorectal) surgeon. They affect men and women equally and both the young and the old. Anal fissure is the most common cause of rectal bleeding in infancy. Fissures usually cause pain during bowel movements that often is severe.

Anal fissures occur in the specialized tissue that lines the anus and anal canal, called anoderm. At a line just inside the anus--referred to as the anal verge or intersphincteric groove--the skin (dermis) of the inner buttocks changes to anoderm. Unlike skin, anoderm has no hairs, sweat glands, or sebaceous (oil) glands and contains a larger number of somatic sensory nerves that sense light touch and pain. (The abundance of nerves explains why anal fissures are so painful.) The hairless, gland-less, extremely sensitive anoderm continues for the entire length of the anal canal until it meets the demarcating line for the rectum, called the dentate line. (The rectum is the distal 15 cm of the colon that lies just above the anus and rectum and just below the sigmoid colon.)

tk13
09-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Anal fissures?
"Inverted penis."

"Could you mean vagina? Because if you do, I want that covered."

"I thought your vagina was removed during your hysterectomy."

luv
09-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Go through the paper that day. Pick a person out of the obits that is having a visitation that night. Tell her you need to attend for family, but you wanted to make sure you got your presentation in before going.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:11 PM
Not a good idea to just get up then. How much of the game will you miss if you stay?

class starts at 6

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:13 PM
You don't want to take an absence eh?

yes... i'll take it.

tk13
09-25-2005, 08:13 PM
Go through the paper that day. Pick a person out of the obits that is having a visitation that night. Tell her you need to attend for family, but you wanted to make sure you got your presentation in before going.
Man, you people have no morals. I could never do that with a clear conscience.

luv
09-25-2005, 08:15 PM
Man, you people have no morals. I could never do that with a clear conscience.
I wouldn't have thought of it on my own. I'm a supervisor where I work. We have employees try it. How do we know if they are really related or not?

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:17 PM
yes... i'll take it.

Cool. You don't need an excuse then.

Miles
09-25-2005, 08:19 PM
class starts at 6

Ouch. If its an hour class I would suggest just staying.

Halfcan
09-25-2005, 08:20 PM
That was a bit too discreptive there GoChiefs. i don't want to know how you came upon the personal knowlege you just shared.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Ouch. If its an hour class I would suggest just staying.

It's a three hour class.

kc-nd
09-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Dude,

There are little electronic devices where you can watch the game from anywhere.

Like - it's possible - depending on your priorities.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:22 PM

:shake: I'd rather just take the absence then tell her something like that.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Dude,

There are little electronic devices where you can watch the game from anywhere.

Like - it's possible - depending on your priorities.

Like, dude, I doubt teach would be happy if I had a radio or other electronic device broadcasting the game. I would be yelling, YEAH, SHIT, **** YES... bitch would think I had terets.

luv
09-25-2005, 08:23 PM
:shake: I'd rather just take the absence then tell her something like that.
Good to hear. I've never done it. Like I said, we have employees who pull stunts like that. :shake:

the Talking Can
09-25-2005, 08:24 PM
tell them you're dead...

tk13
09-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Like, dude, I doubt teach would be happy if I had a radio or other electronic device broadcasting the game. I would be yelling, YEAH, SHIT, **** YES... bitch would think I had terets.
ROFL There's your excuse.

Ultra Peanut
09-25-2005, 08:26 PM
Go through the paper that day. Pick a person out of the obits that is having a visitation that night. Tell her you need to attend for family, but you wanted to make sure you got your presentation in before going.BRILLIANT!

stevieray
09-25-2005, 08:26 PM
have tk13 show up and start making out.

Phobia
09-25-2005, 08:29 PM
I'd wear a Chiefs jersey to the presentation. Cram a 19" television into the largest backpack you can find. Plug it in and dial to your local ABC affiliate. Turn it up. John Madden is certain to get you excused inside of 30 seconds.

Miles
09-25-2005, 08:30 PM
It's a three hour class.

I must have missed that in your earlier post. Pretty brutal time to have class during the fall. If you do leave early just be vague and dont get to complicated with the reason.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:32 PM
Leave when the next group is getting up to give their presentation. No one will be focused on you.

I AM assuming you give yours at the start of class.

Fire Me Boy!
09-25-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey, if you fake Tourette's, at least you know you don't have it.

"He's not gone! He's never gone!"

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:35 PM
have tk13 show up and start making out.

uhmmm... and you think this could get me excused from class?? Maybe if he dropped his pants... I could just be excused from school all together. hehe

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:35 PM
Leave when the next group is getting up to give their presentation. No one will be focused on you.

I AM assuming you give yours at the start of class.

It's individal presentations and I will be asking if I can give mine first, no guarantees.

huskerdooz
09-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Your class starts at 6 and runs 3 hrs so it gets out at 9, right.

The game starts at 8, so worst case you probably miss the 1st half.

You could just tape it and if we're behind at half, it may not be worth watching anyway.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:37 PM
It's individal presentations and I will be asking if I can give mine first, no guarantees.

You may be screwed.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:37 PM
I must have missed that in your earlier post. Pretty brutal time to have class during the fall. If you do leave early just be vague and dont get to complicated with the reason.

that's what I'm thinking. Keep it simple, but everytime I do something like this I usually get too complicated and end up really being unbelieveable. hmmm... I guess I could tell her that have a migraine, because I do get them... but then karma will sneak up on me and I'll get one this week. Yikes, I don't know...

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:38 PM

You could just tape it and if we're behind at half, it may not be worth watching anyway.
no, no on the west coast, game starts at 6.

Miles
09-25-2005, 08:39 PM

The game starts at 6 there.

Phobia
Just tell her something personal came up and that you'd appreciate the opportunity to present first and be excused afterwards. I've found honesty to be the best policy.

tk13
no, no on the west coast, game starts at 6.
Move to another time zone, duh! Why didn't we think of this before? :)

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:40 PM
Don't tell her anything. Just ****ing leave. I guarantee you will feel better about it if you just GO instead of lying.

tk13
09-25-2005, 08:41 PM
Don't tell her anything. Just ****ing leave. I guarantee you will feel better about it if you just GO instead of lying.
Yeah, but that doesn't mean crap if the teacher doesn't "feel good" about it.

Phobia
09-25-2005, 08:42 PM

Originally posted by all of gochiefs previous identitiesWho is this gochiefs person you speak of and why do you think I'm him?

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:42 PM
Yeah, but that doesn't mean crap if the teacher doesn't "feel good" about it.

**** her!

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:43 PM
ROFL

Miles
09-25-2005, 08:43 PM

Its extremely rude to the prof to do that in a small class. Not the best thing if you care about grades.

tk13
09-25-2005, 08:44 PM
**** her!
Well yeah! But what's that have to do with the teacher?!

Skip Towne
09-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Don't take advice from Gochiefs. he is a dropout.

tk13
09-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Its extremely rude to the prof to do that in a small class. Not the best thing if you care about grades.
We haven't even discussed classroom setup. Maybe I missed that. Are the doors to leave at the back of the room, side of the room, front of the room behind the teacher?

Phobia
09-25-2005, 08:46 PM
I've found bomb threats to be surprisingly effective.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:47 PM

The professor has allowed for one absence.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:49 PM
We haven't even discussed classroom setup. Maybe I missed that. Are the doors to leave at the back of the room, side of the room, front of the room behind the teacher?

Yeah, good point. Is the university within transporter range?

http://sisyphus.phys.uregina.ca/ugrad/classes/phys200/cship.gif

KcMizzou
09-25-2005, 08:49 PM
The professor has allowed for one absence.If that's the case I'd still let the prof know before hand. Hell, just say you have to go take care of a "personal matter".

I sure wouldn't just get up and walk out unannounced though.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:50 PM
If that's the case I'd still let the prof know before hand. Hell, just say you have to go take care of a "personal matter".

I sure wouldn't just get up and walk out unannounced though.

People do it all the time. She's better off doing that than asking and having the prof give her some bullshit reason why she needs to stay.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:51 PM
Just tell her something personal came up and that you'd appreciate the opportunity to present first and be excused afterwards. I've found honesty to be the best policy.
yeah... that sounds good. Because, the chiefs are personal to me... so I wouldn't be lying, right?

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:52 PM
People do it all the time. She's better off doing that than asking and having the prof give her some bullshit reason why she needs to stay.

Yeah.. people do it all the time in a lecture class of 100+ students. When there's 15 people... I hardly think I'd go unnoticed.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:53 PM
When you take a test in this class, do you stay behind after finishing it?

How is leaving after your presentation any different?

Skip Towne
09-25-2005, 08:54 PM
Gochiefs, 10 people have mentioned it is rude and inappropriate to just walk out of a small class. STFU about it.

tk13
09-25-2005, 08:56 PM

Because if everybody did that, the last person would be presenting to no one.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:56 PM

because most professors allow students to take tests and leave. Presenting and leaving is a different story, if everyone left after presenting the last one up would be speaking to the teacher and only the teacher. It's a pretty simple concept actually.

luv
09-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Just tell her to shove the absense where the sun obviously has not shined in years. You pay to be there, and she gets paid to be there. There's a difference. It's not like you're in high school. Even then, it shouldn't matter how many times you miss as long as you get the work done. Anyway, I know this doesn't help with your current situation. Either take the absense or record the game.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Because if everybody did that, the last person would be presenting to no one.

okay... i think we need to spend less time together. This is getting wierd.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Just tell her to shove the absense where the sun obviously has not shined in years. You pay to be there, and she gets paid to be there. There's a difference. It's not like you're in high school.

Word.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Just tell her to shove the absense where the sun obviously has not shined in years. You pay to be there, and she gets paid to be there. There's a difference. It's not like you're in high school. Even then, it shouldn't matter how many times you miss as long as you get the work done. Anyway, I know this doesn't help with your current situation. Either take the absense or record the game.

That's almost as bad as GoChiefs.

tk13
09-25-2005, 08:59 PM
Come on now, we had a Dustin Diamond thread the other day, I'm sure Zach Morris conquered this exact problem on Saved By the Bell at least once. We can do this.

Miles
09-25-2005, 09:00 PM
Come on now, we had a Dustin Diamond thread the other day, I'm sure Zach Morris conquered this exact problem on Saved By the Bell at least once. We can do this.

ROFL
Just go to the bathroom with a big ass cell phone and start making some plans.

KcMizzou
Come on now, we had a Dustin Diamond thread the other day, I'm sure Zach Morris conquered this exact problem on Saved By the Bell at least once. We can do this.ROFL

Just ask yourself WWSBD?

luv
Man, harsh crowd. I was speaking metaphorically. I would not suggest actually telling her that. I was just trying to make a point of how ridiculous your teacher is.

tk13
okay... i think we need to spend less time together. This is getting wierd.
I can't leave. Then you'd be really be performing to no one. :)

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 09:01 PM

Obviously you shouldn't SAY that to her...but you should just leave.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 09:01 PM
ROFL

Just ask yourself WWSBD?
ROFL

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 09:02 PM
Man, harsh crowd. I was speaking metaphorically. I would not suggest actually telling her that. I was just trying to make a point of how ridiculous your teacher is.

hahaha I know... sorry the comparrison was un-called for. :)

Miles

I dont think two skips for a 3hr class before losing points is unreasonable.

luv
Obviously you shouldn't SAY that to her...but you should just leave.
No, she either needs to take the absense or record the game. This will make two absenses? What would that drop your grade to?

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 09:03 PM
I can't leave. Then you'd be really be performing to no one. :)

hahaha... performing for you is like performing to noone. :p

luv
09-25-2005, 09:03 PM
I dont think two skips for a 3hr class before losing points is unreasonable.
She pays to take the class. If she's getting the work done, why should she even have to lose points?

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 09:04 PM
No, she either needs to take the absense or record the game. This will make two absenses? What would that drop your grade to?

As of now, I have an A... but theres plenty more assignments to come. Oh well... I'll take one for the team.

tk13
09-25-2005, 09:06 PM
ROFL
Just go to the bathroom with a big ass cell phone and start making some plans.
ROFL Of course he could always freeze time too. That would come in handy here. We need Slater to create a distraction and cause Mr. Belding to call her out of the room.

luv
09-25-2005, 09:07 PM
Speaking of assignments. Where is that pm I was supposed to get? That's an automatic grade drop young lady! :p

Douche Baggins
09-25-2005, 09:08 PM
As of now, I have an A... but theres plenty more assignments to come. Oh well... I'll take one for the team.

She may not even stick you with an absence since you're going to be there to give your presentation.

luv
09-25-2005, 09:09 PM
ROFL Of course he could always freeze time too. That would come in handy here. We need Slater to create a distraction and cause Mr. Belding to call her out of the room.
Wow. tk13 is really the Saved By The Bell expert. :hmmm: I think Kelly got Zack, so you need to move on. :p

KChiefsQT
Speaking of assignments. Where is that pm I was supposed to get? That's an automatic grade drop young lady! :p

yeah... I was thinking about that this afternoon. Guess my deadline is up. Will you accept my paper late? :)

KChiefsQT
Wow. tk13 is really the Saved By The Bell expert. :hmmm: I think Kelly got Zack, so you need to move on. :p

hahahahha rep.

tk13
09-25-2005, 09:10 PM
hahaha... performing for you is like performing to noone. :p
Oooh... burned. That's it, you're on your own now. No more "Mr. Policeman" for you.

Miles
She pays to take the class. If she's getting the work done, why should she even have to lose points?

I tend to agree. Requiring attendance is pretty common though and part of completing a class is showing up for it most of the time.

luv
yeah... I was thinking about that this afternoon. Guess my deadline is up. Will you accept my paper late? :)
Okay this time. I'm such a pushover.

tk13
09-25-2005, 09:11 PM
hahahahha rep.
Yeah that'd be worth rep if it was funny. :)

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Oooh... burned. That's it, you're on your own now. No more "Mr. Policeman" for you.

Noooooooo... I was kidding.

luv
09-25-2005, 09:13 PM
Role play. There's an idea. :hmmm:

I don't think I could get into it though.

Anyway, back to regularly scheduled thread.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Yeah that'd be worth rep if it was funny. :)

hahaha... I couldnt give her rep anyways... I think I've repped out Luv due to her thread last night.

tk13
09-25-2005, 09:15 PM
Role play. There's an idea. :hmmm:

I don't think I could get into it though.

Anyway, back to regularly scheduled thread.
Teacher... student. Cha-ching.

Now just WAIT A MINUTE!

Just how attractive do you find this teacher qt? Hahahahaha.... :)

luv
09-25-2005, 09:15 PM
hahaha... I couldnt give her rep anyways... I think I've repped out Luv due to her thread last night.
Really? I haven't gotten any rep for that thread.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 09:16 PM
Really? I haven't gotten any rep for that thread.
then whens the last time I repped u?

luv
09-25-2005, 09:18 PM
then whens the last time I repped u?
9/23

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Teacher... student. Cha-ching.

Now just WAIT A MINUTE!

Just how attractive do you find this teacher qt? Hahahahaha.... :)

hmmm... let me think about this one.
*She's mid-50's
*jewish(not that i consider this a bad thing.. just giving her the run-over)
*short white hair
*no personality
*fake tits... they have to be they're perfect and huge

Yeah, I'd do her. :p

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 09:19 PM
9/23

hmm.. well after I've spread some positivity around... I owe you.

luv
09-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Anywho....i'm sick of this computer for now. Check in with y'all later.

KChiefsQT
09-25-2005, 09:21 PM
Anywho....i'm sick of this computer for now. Check in with y'all later.

ditto

PastorMikH
09-25-2005, 09:31 PM
I'd just tell the Prof that I'm leaving to watch the game and he/she is more than welcome to cancel class and join you.

If the direct approach bothers you, you could tell the prof that you have a scheduling conflict that was made prior to you enrolling in his/her class and you need to leave to fulfill the previously scheduled engagement. This is legit since the schedule came out early last year and was set prior to you enrolling in the class.

Or, you could just drink lots of coffee/soda/whatever before going to class, give the presentation. By then nature will be calling, and you ask for a bathroom pass, take your stuff and fail to go back to class.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
09-25-2005, 10:55 PM
This worked for the big black dude in the movie Summer School.

ask if you can go to the bathroom and never come back
or stab your self with a pencil and say "oh chit i gotta go im a bleeder this is life or death"

chiefsfan987
09-26-2005, 01:01 AM
Tell her where you work is short staffed for the night and you wanted to know if it was ok that after your presentation you could leave early cause you needed extra money to make rent this month haha. Or tell her you're in a bind because work accidentally scheduled you on a Monday night when you're supposed to be at class but you couldn't find anyone who would cover for you.

runnercyclist
09-26-2005, 06:39 AM
TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO TIVO

It's really simple.