PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs @ Broncos - Bad luck to you all tonight!

Mile High Mania
09-26-2005, 06:09 AM
Howdy... I do hate that I haven't been around much for the first installment of Denver/KC week. Family, work and the fantasy football site picking up lots of traffic is sucking up all my free time. I barely have time to manage my 3 teams this season.

Anyway, I'm headed out to OKC for meetings all day and am returning tonight at 7:30... so, I'll have just enough time to get out of the airport and into a bar to watch the Monday Night beatdown of the Chiefs. :clap:

Enjoy... don't get too crazy and please don't be near small children or anything fragile during the 4th quarter tonight. Later...

MHM

the Talking Can
09-26-2005, 06:14 AM
I just heard on the radio that the Chiefs are 4-18 in the last 22 games at Denver.

But I think we get one tonight.

Mile High Mania
09-26-2005, 06:15 AM
As long as they can keep Dante from doing anything... I like their chances. I hope our midget CB shows off his return skills.

SD has Sproles now and he looked good last night... looks like Dante ignited a trend in the AFCW.

mikey23545
09-26-2005, 06:17 AM
I'm going to have to cut out of one of night classes a little early tonight to be home in time for the kickoff...Yes, I am a man with my priorities set right...

Here's to a good game (that means Chiefs winning by 40+) with no injuries, lil' donkey!

Ari Chi3fs
09-26-2005, 06:56 AM
i d love to hold the Infestos to 6 points. That would help the ol d Rating!

Phobia
09-26-2005, 07:21 AM
You're flying to OKC? That's like me flying to St. Louis.

If you didn't run smack before the game, don't run it afterwards. I think you'll be alright. I hope not, but the Broncos always play the Chiefs tough in Denver no matter how much they suck ass.

kcblue555
09-26-2005, 08:24 AM
How about neurotic Mike's slow seasonal deconstruction of what once a two-times Superbowl champ! Chump Bailey hasn't made any difference to the defense, but they sure in the heck do miss Portis! And don't tell Gus Ferotte couldn't do what Jake "the shake" Plimmer's doing this guy gets worse every year. The NFL is mediocre as hell so the Chiefs should cake-walk into the play-offs with a 12-4 or 11-5 record thats when the Chiefs troubles begin!

Frankie
09-26-2005, 08:48 AM
I just heard on the radio that the Chiefs are 4-18 in the last 22 games at Denver.

But I think we get one tonight.
Evidently the Donks are 4-13 in Monday night games. So something has to break tonite.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-26-2005, 08:53 AM
I almost joined orange mane this week to talk a little smack. I filled out the registration info and then decided to just delete the activation e-mail before finishing the process. Figured I'd just get banned anyway.... again.

Bwana
09-26-2005, 08:58 AM
Hey, At least you get to see the game! Much to my horror, I just got a call that I have a boss flying in today at 3 PM and I have to drive to Rapid City South DaKota right after he arrives. That's about 6 hours from here. :shake: By the time I get checked into the hotel, the game may be over. NOT good timing. :banghead: This is one I didn't want to miss. With any luck, it will make some kind of a game of the week on the NFL station at some point.

dirk digler
09-26-2005, 09:01 AM
Enjoy... don't get too crazy and please don't be near small children or anything fragile during the 4th quarter tonight. Later...

MHM

ROFL

I am locking up my children and animals before the game begins just in case.