PDA

View Full Version : Who will the mystery guest be?

jspchief
09-26-2005, 09:01 AM
In case you haven't heard, ABC is holding a pep rally for the Donkey fans, since they are incapable of getting up for a Monday night game on their own. Part of this circle jerk is going to include a "special guest" to lead them in their "jeesus cripes Plummer, WTF?" cheer.

I have a suspsicion that it will be Shannon Sharpe. After fans and Vermeil called out Disney/ABC/ESPN for having that hack Sterling in the booth last week, I could see them using his ex donkey brother to rile up the Rocky Mountain Burros. Maybe they'll cap it with having Sterling as the "special guest 3rd announcer" in the booth.

So who do you think the guest will be?

dirk digler
09-26-2005, 09:03 AM
Interesting about Shannon my first guess would be Elway but that seems to make to much sense.

kepp
09-26-2005, 09:25 AM
I think it will be Elway. Which will definitely be a surprise to a lot of Donk fans as they think he's still on the team.

KChiefs1
09-26-2005, 09:39 AM
I have a suspsicion that it will be Shannon Sharpe. After fans and Vermeil called out Disney/ABC/ESPN for having that hack Sterling in the booth last week, I could see them using his ex donkey brother to rile up the Rocky Mountain Burros. Maybe they'll cap it with having Sterling as the "special guest 3rd announcer" in the booth.

So who do you think the guest will be?

You might be right about this...having Elway wouldn't really be a surprise. I heard Shannon say on CBS yesterday that he had to pick the Broncos to beat the Chiefs because he wanted to stand on the sidelines during the game & if he picked the Chiefs they wouldn't let him.

chagrin
09-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Sthannon Stharpe Sthould be the guestht Sthpeaker in the booth-a!
Horse faced Jackass

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 10:04 AM
In case you didn't know....Donk fans need no extra encouragement. Denver is the tailgate capitol of the world and Chief fans have much to learn.

I'll predict it will be a horsefaced dude with oversized Teeth and a misshaped head. Probably will smell like a wet horse blanket too.

Ultra Peanut
09-26-2005, 10:05 AM
I have a suspsicion that it will be Shannon Sharpe. After fans and Vermeil called out Disney/ABC/ESPN for having that hack Sterling in the booth last week, I could see them using his ex donkey brother to rile up the Rocky Mountain Burros. Maybe they'll cap it with having Sterling as the "special guest 3rd announcer" in the booth.Who are the other two announcers, JR and King? ROFL

Bowser
09-26-2005, 10:06 AM
Maurice Clarrett. Duh.

Bob Dole
09-26-2005, 10:07 AM
Bob Dole's money is on WWE Champion Quentin Portis.

Biohazard
09-26-2005, 10:32 AM
Its probably going to be the refs that Shannarat payed off for the game. What else would get a bunch of donkey fluffers pumped than a chance of beating a better team by cheating?

BigRedChief
09-26-2005, 10:34 AM
Bob Dole's money is on WWE Champion Quentin Portis.

Got any more money that you would like to bet? I'll take some of that.:rolleyes:

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 10:35 AM
Does Crisco have a Mascot?

I know.....ABC owns Disney or vica versa.....They're sending the Donkey from Shrek

chagrin
09-26-2005, 10:51 AM
I have a question here, WHY exactly are they doing this?

Elway is retired and there is NOBODY on that team that is a media darling, ya can't tell me ABC has a hard on for "Jake the Fake" (thank you Sthannon) so what gives? Why do something so special for the Donks?

Bowser
09-26-2005, 10:55 AM
I have a question here, WHY exactly are they doing this?

Elway is retired and there is NOBODY on that team that is a media darling, ya can't tell me ABC has a hard on for "Jake the Fake" (thank you Sthannon) so what gives? Why do something so special for the Donks?

Conspiracy theorists have said that it is because of Vermeil's critique of ESPN's screw job on the announcing against the Fade, and this is their way of "getting back" at him.

And for some reason, the Broncos are media darlings, and have been for quite awhile. My guess is Bowlen doesn't rub his teeth.

Ari Chi3fs
09-26-2005, 11:03 AM
You sillies, Of course Willie Davis and Joe Montana are the mystery guests.