PDA

View Full Version : Black vs. Pryce

petegz28
09-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Definitely a match up to watch tonight. I think Black is going to have his hands full and if history be true the Broncos will get Black called for holding at least 3 times tonight.

I think we HAVE to have Dunn in there helping on that side tonight. Or run a lot of 2 tightend sets anyway. Trent will be pressures a lot from the left I just hope he hangs onto the ball.

Bowser
09-26-2005, 11:54 AM
Definitely a key to the game. Look for us to establish the run early and often.

Cormac
09-26-2005, 11:55 AM
Definitely a match up to watch tonight. I think Black is going to have his hands full and if history be true the Broncos will get Black called for holding at least 3 times tonight.

I think we HAVE to have Dunn in there helping on that side tonight. Or run a lot of 2 tightend sets anyway. Trent will be pressures a lot from the left I just hope he hangs onto the ball.

I've said it before (and only partly to irk TJ), Trevor Pryce is one of the most over-rated players in the league. He's more Eric Hicks than Michael Strahan, IMO. I think Black will do OK. I'd worry more about fatigue than anything else with him. He'll get help from TEs, but I don't think Pryce will change the game. JMO.

Chief Faithful
09-26-2005, 12:17 PM
I've said it before (and only partly to irk TJ), Trevor Pryce is one of the most over-rated players in the league. He's more Eric Hicks than Michael Strahan, IMO. I think Black will do OK. I'd worry more about fatigue than anything else with him. He'll get help from TEs, but I don't think Pryce will change the game. JMO.

Black has had a little trouble with speed rushers, but not the bull rush. All of Black's holding calls were against speed rushes. Pryce is not a speed guy so I don't see Black having a lot of trouble.

Mr. Krab
09-26-2005, 10:53 PM
oh please sir, tell me some more how overrated Pryce is. How he won't change the game.

Freekofnature
09-26-2005, 10:58 PM
Man you guys been holding PRyce like a mother ****er.

Roaf is really missed.

DeepSouth
09-27-2005, 07:44 AM
I think we should blame Pryce's all world performance last night on you. Someone must have told him that Cormac thought he was overrated.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-27-2005, 08:07 AM

SWING and a miss!

:p

:banghead: Damn it, wished you were right!

Cormac
09-27-2005, 08:17 AM
I think we should blame Pryce's all world performance last night on you. Someone must have told him that Cormac thought he was overrated.

Yeah, I'm actually a closet Broncos fan and I set us up......:shake: :p

Blech....I feel dirty for even joking like that :Lin:

Cormac
09-27-2005, 08:18 AM
SWING and a miss!

:p

:banghead: Damn it, wished you were right!

Imagine how I felt watching that pr!ck last night. About like everybody did. What are the chances. Any other game he stinks out loud.....except this one :shake:

Cormac
09-27-2005, 08:19 AM
oh please sir, tell me some more how overrated Pryce is. How he won't change the game.

I notice you didn't challenge me on this before the game.....

STFU

Cormac
09-27-2005, 08:21 AM
BTW, anybody else hear Pryce on NFL Network this morning. He said after the game that he had payback to give to a Chiefs O-lineman who pushed him around when he was hurt last time. He wouldn't say who it was, but said it was somebody who didn't play last night, and it wasn't Roaf.

Hopefully Welbourn beats the Raiders out of him next time :D