PDA

View Full Version : Observation about the Mane

duncan_idaho
09-26-2005, 12:08 PM
There are at least two avatars over there in which Broncos players are leading with their heads on tackles.

One of them is a blatant helmet-to-helmet hit of Chris Chambers.The other is Lynch's big hit of Dante, which was damn close to helmet-to-helmet.

Just further proof that the Broncos are cheating bastards and their fans celebrate the cheating ways. I'll mention that it would be funny to see a Bronco DB suffer a neck injury while leading with his head on a tackle. Does that make me a bad person?

Discuss.

jspchief
09-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Yes, Broncos and their fans are cheaters. Nothing new here.

I get a kick out of listening to the Maners bitch about getting flagged for legitmate penalties. They truly don't understand that the NFL rules apply to the Broncos too.

Mr. Kotter
09-26-2005, 12:13 PM
Spearing is second only to cut-blocking as their "cheap shot" of choice.

;)

King_Chief_Fan
09-26-2005, 01:01 PM

Just further proof that the Broncos are cheating bastards and their fans celebrate the cheating ways. Discuss.

further proof isn't necessary

Mecca
09-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Yes, Broncos and their fans are cheaters. Nothing new here.

I get a kick out of listening to the Maners bitch about getting flagged for legitmate penalties. They truly don't understand that the NFL rules apply to the Broncos too.

The best discussion ever on that board. Was when they acted like the officials were out to get them because of the penalty on the punt return. I mean God forbid you actually blame the players on your team for being complete dumbasses and running on the field.

Broncos fans really think there is a set of rules for the other 31 teams, then a completely seperate one for them.

Garcia Bronco
09-26-2005, 01:07 PM
The best discussion ever on that board. Was when they acted like the officials were out to get them because of the penalty on the punt return. I mean God forbid you actually blame the players on your team for being complete dumbasses and running on the field.

Broncos fans really think there is a set of rules for the other 31 teams, then a completely seperate one for them.

I don't know about all that...but it was a weak-ass call, IMO. A call like that means they're looking for something though. It's like getting pulled over for having no front licsense plate.

SoCalBronco
09-26-2005, 01:07 PM
Its funny seeing Chiefs fans criticize the Broncos for cheating when it was revealed only a short time ago that your guys were busted for roiding.

Kansas City Chiefs* (* Violated league steroid rules during their 2003 AFC West Championship season)

:)

Simplex3
09-26-2005, 01:10 PM

When it comes to the salary cap they acknowledge that they have to share with the Redskins.

Simplex3
09-26-2005, 01:11 PM
Its funny seeing Chiefs fans criticize the Broncos for cheating when it was revealed only a short time ago that your guys were busted for roiding.

Kansas City Chiefs* (* Violated league steroid rules during their 2003 AFC West Championship season)

Less painful than illigitimizing your Super Bowl wins by cheating at the salary cap during those years.

Taco John
09-26-2005, 01:22 PM
Less painful than illigitimizing your Super Bowl wins by cheating at the salary cap during those years.

Except for that's a lie.

jspchief
09-26-2005, 01:23 PM

:)Difference being, you don't see all the Chiefs fans sitting around whining about how unfair it is to get caught and punished. We realize that when you break the rules, you get punished.

Donkey fans think they they are getting screwed when they get a flag for committing an actual penalty, and think the league is out to get them for fining players whose actions deserve fines.

Besides, what steroid abuser was on our 2003 AFC West Championship team?

Cochise
09-26-2005, 01:26 PM
Besides, what steroid abuser was on our 2003 AFC West Championship team?

I dunno, but I'm sure it wasn't Romonowski, the giant sized steroid factory outlet mega-store.

Lzen
09-26-2005, 01:28 PM

Dumbass. I assume you're referring to Welbourne. He was signed in 2004.
:rolleyes:

Skip Towne
09-26-2005, 01:30 PM
I dunno, but I'm sure it wasn't Romonowski, the giant sized steroid factory outlet mega-store.
That and the all time King......Lyle Alzado.

patteeu
09-26-2005, 01:33 PM

Who? Welborne was roiding for the Eagles that year. Did we still have Todd Sauerbrun then?

Area 51
09-26-2005, 01:37 PM
Except for that's a lie.

Seems like your opinion might be skewed a little. How about all of the times in those SB runs that Elway escaped the flag when passing beyond the line of scrimmage? Happened in almost every game those years.

There were enough games that happened in to negate their run and they would have finished each season out of the playoffs.

How many times did the donkos go over the salary cap? Several? Prove that they didn't, the news stories of the day gave a different opinion than yours.

Area 51
09-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Who? Welborne was roiding for the Eagles that year. Did we still have Todd Sauerbrun then?

Doesn't matter, there are players on every NFL team that are shooting craps with the urine testing. Eventually they will have to piss in a bottle just before each game to prove they are clean.

Now that will be a job for TJ, NFL piss boy.

Taco John
09-26-2005, 01:59 PM
How many times did the donkos go over the salary cap? Several? Prove that they didn't, the news stories of the day gave a different opinion than yours.

Zero you ignorant slut.

PRIEST
09-26-2005, 02:04 PM
Back to the mule pasture with you ,Donk boy

jspchief
09-26-2005, 02:05 PM
Zero you ignorant slut.No, they just signed players to contracts they couldn't afford, then cheated the system so they could pay up in later years.

Donkey fans like to tell you it was a cash issue due to the stadium. What they fail to recognize is that it still gave them the edge of being able to sign contracts that they couldn't pay, and that they still cheated the cap in order to pay those.

If Denver had followed the cap, they wouldn't have been able to sign John Elway and terrell Davis to the contracts they signed them to. They would not have had been able to give them those bonuses that they deferred.

If a team has the cap space to sign a player, but doesn't have the cash to give them the bonus they want, then they don't sign that player. Unless you are the cheating Broncos, and you cheat the cap by deferring payments.

Taco John
09-26-2005, 02:12 PM
No, they just signed players to contracts they couldn't afford, then cheated the system so they could pay up in later years.

Donkey fans like to tell you it was a cash issue due to the stadium. What they fail to recognize is that it still gave them the edge of being able to sign contracts that they couldn't pay, and that they still cheated the cap in order to pay those.

If Denver had followed the cap, they wouldn't have been able to sign John Elway and terrell Davis to the contracts they signed them to. They would not have had been able to give them those bonuses that they deferred.

If a team has the cap space to sign a player, but doesn't have the cash to give them the bonus they want, then they don't sign that player. Unless you are the cheating Broncos, and you cheat the cap by deferring payments.

More ignorance. There was absolutely no cheating of the cap. If there had been, we'd have been penalized just as harsly as the Niners were. We received a slap on the wrist in comparison, and then were given a third around pick anyway due to compensation.

The bottom line is we didn't pay anyone over the cap. In fact, we paid below our reported cap figure. The issue wasn't cheating the cap. The issue was solvency. The league doesn't want that to become standard practice because teams less fianancially viable could bankrupt their franchise doing that.

Cheating is when you subvert the rules to gain an advantage on your opponents. According to the league ruling, we didn't cheat.

And Area51 is still an ignorant slut.

Taco John
09-26-2005, 02:14 PM
No, they just signed players to contracts they couldn't afford, then cheated the system so they could pay up in later years.

No matter how you try to spin it, the statement that "the Broncos cheated the cap" is a lie. Paying over the cap is cheating the cap. Paying under it is not.

Saulbadguy
09-26-2005, 02:16 PM
They are a bunch of whiny bitches, aren't they?

dirk digler
09-26-2005, 02:16 PM
No matter how you try to spin it, the statement that "the Broncos cheated the cap" is a lie. Paying over the cap is cheating the cap. Paying under it is not.

You going to the game tonight TJ?

Saulbadguy
09-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Yes, and Jake Plummer is better than Trent Green.

stevieray
09-26-2005, 02:18 PM

You are wasting your time. He'll never admit to it, regardless of infractions incurred.

He's a pussy.

Mecca
09-26-2005, 02:19 PM

From those last couple of posts he made, I hope if he is, he takes his tampons with him.

chiefz
09-26-2005, 02:20 PM
Paying under it is not.

They had to conserve money so they could afford an extra couple of cases of vasoline to grease up their forearms...

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 02:21 PM

Who did the Denver Broncos select with last year's 3rd round NFL Draft pick?

That wasn't Crisco on their jerseys either...they just got a hug from Spider's mama?

chagrin
09-26-2005, 02:24 PM
Zero you ignorant slut.

A little much with the name calling isn't it TJ? Please don't say "but everybody calls me names too!"

Ignorant = not having the facts

"Zero you ignorant slut"
This coming from a guy who doesn't believe he has to see how a guy plays in person to make a decision on how good he is, and then touting the same guy's talents and claiming that he is the "bread and butter of a ntional championship team" while NOT HAVING THE FACTS about what he speaks, is quite ironic - wouldn't you agree?

Maybe he doesn't have all the facts, but you need to settle down dude.

Resorting to name calling right off the bat is juvenile, explain it first then maybe you can go ahead and spew profanities at people.

Garcia Bronco
09-26-2005, 02:29 PM
I don't understand what you guys a bitching about...Taco told it like was....we won two championships...and beat your team in your house to do it twice. Don't make me call up the team and make them crisco up tonight...you guys do want to win don't you? LOL

Garcia Bronco
09-26-2005, 02:31 PM
They had to conserve money so they could afford an extra couple of cases of vasoline to grease up their forearms...

no the cash was for up front new stadium costs. Let's see if your guy is as inventive....or we might see the LA Chiefs.

Raiderhader
09-26-2005, 02:33 PM
I don't know about all that...but it was a weak-ass call, IMO. A call like that means they're looking for something though. It's like getting pulled over for having no front licsense plate.

Good grief. You guys are getting to be as conspiratorial as the f#cking raiders.

Garcia Bronco
09-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Good grief. You guys are getting to be as conspiratorial as the f#cking raiders.

you take that back:cuss:. you can talk about my momma...but don't you ever call me a Raider again.

ROFL

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 02:36 PM
T@comom.......was a raiduh fan

Raiderhader
09-26-2005, 02:38 PM
you take that back:cuss:. you can talk about my momma...but don't you ever call me a Raider again.

ROFL

:p

Taco John
09-26-2005, 02:45 PM

I'm actually at the game right now... I'm posting from our tailgate bus:
www.orangeforceone.com

The rumor floating around right now is that ESPN wants to film Monday Night Countdown in front of our tailgate party... Some guy in an ESPN cart just stopped by.

Area 51
09-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Zero you ignorant slut.

Must have hit a nerve, you are reverting to calling names!!!

Isn't that your mojo when you don't read what you want to see?

If I had further interest to make you look stupid and as much of an "ignorant slut" as you get your jollies calling me, I'd post the story about the fine the donko's got for being over their cap. But everyone knows what kind of tool you are anyway so why bother?

Taco Jane you ignorant slut.......

Taco John
09-26-2005, 02:50 PM
You are wasting your time. He'll never admit to it, regardless of infractions incurred.

He's a pussy.

I know what infraction occured. Salary cap violation wasn't it.

Deferrment was the infraction. That has nothing to do with the salary cap.

It's like accusing someone of DUI because they ran a stop sign.

There was no salary cap violation. There was no salary cap subversion. There WAS a payment deferrment. That has nothing to do with salary cap.

And again, the NFL ruled on it. There was no competitive advantage gained accoring to the NFL. That's not me saying it. It's the NFL.

Taco John
09-26-2005, 02:52 PM
I'd post the story about the fine the donko's got for being over their cap.....

I'd be interested in hearing this fairy tale.

Mr. Kotter
Must have hit a nerve, you are reverting to calling names!!!

Isn't that your mojo when you don't read what you want to see?

He gets a bit testy about it....heh.

Area 51
More ignorance. There was absolutely no cheating of the cap. If there had been, we'd have been penalized just as harsly as the Niners were. We received a slap on the wrist in comparison, and then were given a third around pick anyway due to compensation.

The bottom line is we didn't pay anyone over the cap. In fact, we paid below our reported cap figure. The issue wasn't cheating the cap. The issue was solvency. The league doesn't want that to become standard practice because teams less fianancially viable could bankrupt their franchise doing that.

Cheating is when you subvert the rules to gain an advantage on your opponents. According to the league ruling, we didn't cheat.

And Area51 is still an ignorant slut.

The admission of guilt by your own mouth (fingers).

What you have admitted to is the fact that you cheated and got away with it at times. You were sanctioned at least once for being over the cap. Just in case you don't remember it was reported on ESPN!!!

What a tool!!! More fingers for you. :loser: 4321

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 02:55 PM

There are plenty of donk fans to help you at your uber cool Tailgate partah...Last year....Who, was the Donk 3rd round Draft pick in the NFL Draft?

What happend to that selection?

Hey T@co....If you guys do manage to get on ESPN...Please put down the ZIMA and grab a beer.

Taco John
09-26-2005, 02:55 PM
You were sanctioned at least once for being over the cap.

This is nothing more than 100% fabrication. We have never been penalized for being over the cap. It's simply never happened.

We HAVE been penalized for deferrment. That was for being UNDER the cap and subverting a bonus to the next year. That isn't a salary cap violation.

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 02:57 PM
What happend to the pick?

The NFL obviously saw a salary cap violation, and punched the Donks in the goocher for it.

Area 51
09-26-2005, 02:57 PM

I know for a fact that fairies are involved, your team is the doncos and they all love taking a shower together. I even heard that they cut the soap on a rope so they could bend over in the shower. Now that's a target for jake the snake to hit!!!

chagrin
09-26-2005, 02:58 PM
www.orangeforceone.com

The rumor floating around right now is that ESPN wants to film Monday Night Countdown in front of our tailgate party... Some guy in an ESPN cart just stopped by.

Please tell us which one of those big orange Penis Wrinkles you will be, so I can scoff at you and ruin my Television set!

Area 51
09-26-2005, 02:59 PM

The NFL obviously saw a salary cap violation, and punched the Donks in the goocher for it.

Now Iowanian, leave him alone. He's on a roll and we don't want to bunch his pink panties!!!

I do have a question for your term, goocher, is that the same as pussy?

chiefz
09-26-2005, 02:59 PM

Wow, talk about award winning television... http://www.chiefshuddle.com/html/emoticons/special.gif

Skip Towne
09-26-2005, 03:00 PM
This is nothing more than 100% fabrication. We have never been penalized for being over the cap. It's simply never happened.

We HAVE been penalized for deferrment. That was for being UNDER the cap and subverting a bonus to the next year. That isn't a salary cap violation.
The Donx have had draft choices taken away what.................twice? Care to explain?

Area 51
09-26-2005, 03:01 PM
I think we should transfer all of this crap to the o-mange. That way we can keep the scum off the board.

Hey TJ, can we all login there?

Inspector
09-26-2005, 03:02 PM

There was no moon landing.
No Hitler and no jews gassed.
Blacks were never discriminated against.
Women have always been able to vote.
Saddam is our friend, never hurt anyone.

There ya go. A few more to use in your next argument. Good luck!

Taco John
09-26-2005, 03:04 PM

No you moron. They saw a violation. It wasn't a salary cap violation though...

Bowser
09-26-2005, 03:07 PM

If it wasn't "salary cap" by title, what was it? "Deferment"? Wouldn't that be a salary cap violation on future salary caps?

Saulbadguy
09-26-2005, 03:08 PM

Ok. So we should just change our wording? The Broncos cheated, but they didn't violate the salary cap. They just cheated.

Works for me. :shrug:

Area 51
09-26-2005, 03:12 PM
There was no moon landing.
No Hitler and no jews gassed.
Blacks were never discriminated against.
Women have always been able to vote.
Saddam is our friend, never hurt anyone.

There ya go. A few more to use in your next argument. Good luck!

FLAG ON THE PLAY

PERSONAL FOUL

PILING ON

15 YARDS

Inspector you should be really feeling bad right about now!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Area 51
09-26-2005, 03:14 PM

FLAG ON THE PLAY

PERSONAL FOUL

VERBALLY TAUNTING

100 YARD PENALTY AND 6 POINTS FOR THE OPPOSING TEAM.

Sorry TJ, the game starts at 7-0 Chiefs due to your mouth. What a tard!!!

Oh, yes. Denver lied and cheated, but nobody died. Know why? They used vasoline on their uniforms when ever they could!!! Talk about cheating!!!!!

Inspector
09-26-2005, 03:16 PM
FLAG ON THE PLAY

PERSONAL FOUL

PILING ON

15 YARDS

Inspector you should be really feeling bad right about now!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yeah, I'm suffering....

I need for this game to start right away. I'm sick of waiting.

Area 51
09-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I'm suffering....

I need for this game to start right away. I'm sick of waiting.

Pour it on, TJ needs to be put in his proper place. That place is TBD!!

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 03:29 PM

I realize that I'm just a "moron" but bear with me just one moment before I cower in a corner to think about my ignorance.

so....The NFL found something, related to the payment structure and its relationship to the salary cap, and deemed it severe enough of a "violation" that they REVOKED the 3rd Round Pick as punishement......but it wasn't a "salary cap" violation.

thats like saying because your sister accepted a barrel of Peanut Brittle for sex, that she's not a hooker. c'mon.

Tinlar
09-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Zero you ignorant slut.

Taco,
How the hell can you say that and not kill yourself. The were fined by the league to the tune of $950,000 and a third round pick. They were cought paying players under the table. The infractions occurred between 1996 and '98, during which Denver won two Super Bowls. That marks the second time they have been penalized for a salary cap violation; they lost a third-round pick in 2002, too.

Check out who the broncos drafted in round three here.
(http://www.nflfans.com/draft/staticpages/index.php?page=20050209133851146)

It's like debating if water is wet. It is such simple fact I don't even know how to begin... but the above should work.

... making a job out of eating tacos ...

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Oh Tinlar...That link is NOT going to be ribbed for his pleasure.

Sully
09-26-2005, 03:36 PM
thats like saying because your sister accepted a barrel of Peanut Brittle for sex, that she's not a hooker. c'mon.

I think a better illustration would be that it is like saying your sister accepted peanut brittle for sex, but paid out in installments over 5 years, so she's still not a hooker.

Iowanian
09-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Very nice adendum...noob.

welcome aboard.

dirk digler
09-26-2005, 03:40 PM
www.orangeforceone.com

That's pretty cool TJ. Have fun tonight but if you see some Chiefs fans take it easy on them.

Ultra Peanut
09-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Who did the Denver Broncos select with last year's 3rd round NFL Draft pick?They donated it to charity! What a swell organization! ROFL

Area 51
09-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Taco,
How the hell can you say that and not kill yourself. The were fined by the league to the tune of $950,000 and a third round pick. They were cought paying players under the table. The infractions occurred between 1996 and '98, during which Denver won two Super Bowls. That marks the second time they have been penalized for a salary cap violation; they lost a third-round pick in 2002, too.

Check out who the broncos drafted in round three here.
(http://www.nflfans.com/draft/staticpages/index.php?page=20050209133851146)

It's like debating if water is wet. It is such simple fact I don't even know how to begin... but the above should work.

... making a job out of eating tacos ...

SUPPLEMENTAL PICK AWARDED TO TINLAR.

TACO JOHN HAS JUST BEEN BIOTCH SLAPPED.

ACTUALLY THAT SHOULD BE GOOD FOR TWO SUPPLEMENTAL PICKS!!!

ChiefsGirl
09-26-2005, 03:43 PM
I thought it was ironic yesterday that fans of John Lynch were happy about Rodney Harrison being injured because he's a dirty player.

Area 51
09-26-2005, 03:44 PM
They donated it to charity! What a swell organization! ROFL

Since when is the Gay Pride of the Bronco's been a charity?

Chief Faithful
09-26-2005, 03:46 PM
I think a better illustration would be that it is like saying your sister accepted peanut brittle for sex, but paid out in installments over 5 years, so she's still not a hooker.

More like your sister's boss bought her a house so they could have sex forever as long as she promised not to go to someone else for sex.

Sully
09-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Very nice adendum...noob.

welcome aboard.

Thanks, I'm just hoping to be allowed to have an avatar at this point.

Sully
09-26-2005, 03:47 PM
More like your sister's boss bought her a house so they could have sex forever as long as she promised not to go to someone else for sex.

Wait... you know my sister???

Oh... never mind, I lost the joke there for a minute.

Mecca
09-26-2005, 03:49 PM
I thought it was ironic yesterday that fans of John Lynch were happy about Rodney Harrison being injured because he's a dirty player.

You see when Rodney Harrison does something dirty it's wrong and horrible. But when John Lynch does something illegal and is subsequently fined for it, "the league is out to get the Broncos". Odd how things work like that.

Area 51
09-26-2005, 03:51 PM
You see when Rodney Harrison does something dirty it's wrong and horrible. But when John Lynch does something illegal and is subsequently fined for it, "the league is out to get the Broncos". Odd how things work like that.

FLAG ON THE PLAY

PERSONAL FOUL

PILING ON

15 YARDS

(BTW, funny but true!!) rep

Skip Towne
09-26-2005, 03:59 PM
Thanks, I'm just hoping to be allowed to have an avatar at this point.
REQUEST DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garcia Bronco
09-26-2005, 04:34 PM
I realize that I'm just a "moron" but bear with me just one moment before I cower in a corner to think about my ignorance.

so....The NFL found something, related to the payment structure and its relationship to the salary cap, and deemed it severe enough of a "violation" that they REVOKED the 3rd Round Pick as punishement......but it wasn't a "salary cap" violation.

Hmmmmmmm peanut Brittle.

Area 51
09-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Hmmmmmmm peanut Brittle.

HOOKER!!!!

:whackit: Probably better than getting horse sh*t on your pecker!!!

Calcountry
09-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Seems like your opinion might be skewed a little. How about all of the times in those SB runs that Elway escaped the flag when passing beyond the line of scrimmage? Happened in almost every game those years.

There were enough games that happened in to negate their run and they would have finished each season out of the playoffs.

How many times did the donkos go over the salary cap? Several? Prove that they didn't, the news stories of the day gave a different opinion than yours.I can almost hear Dick Enberg saying, "Oh MYYY!!"

After everyone of them. Then going on to talk about how great Elrod the duck was.