PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I have my music for the thingy

Jenny Gump
09-26-2005, 04:10 PM
...that I talked about before. Now, I just need someone to tell me how to insert it in Powerpoint so that it will play across all the slides in the slideshow.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donger
09-26-2005, 04:11 PM
...that I talked about before. Now, I just need someone to tell me how to insert it in Powerpoint so that it will play across all the slides in the slideshow.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insert music or sound on a slide
Display the slide you want to add music or sound to.

On the Insert menu, point to Movies and Sounds.

Do one of the following:
To insert a sound from the Clip Gallery, click Sound from Gallery, and then locate and insert the sound you want.

To insert a sound from another location, click Sound from File, locate the folder that contains the sound, and then double-click the sound you want.

A sound icon appears on the slide.

A message is displayed. If you want the sound to play automatically when you go to the slide, click Yes; if you want the sound to play only when you click the sound icon during a slide show, click No.

To preview the sound in normal view, double-click the sound icon.
Tip You can also change play settings for example, loop the sound or add an animation effect to your sound.

Rain Man
09-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Music requires a physical insertion. First, get a screwdriver and take off the back of your computer, and look for a black box that says "Power"...

Garcia Bronco
09-26-2005, 04:22 PM
Music requires a physical insertion. First, get a screwdriver and take off the back of your computer, and look for a black box that says "Power"...

Oh God.ROFL

Jenny Gump
09-26-2005, 04:26 PM

Ok.....now what?

Jenny Gump
09-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Insert music or sound on a slide
Display the slide you want to add music or sound to.

On the Insert menu, point to Movies and Sounds.

Do one of the following:
To insert a sound from the Clip Gallery, click Sound from Gallery, and then locate and insert the sound you want.

To insert a sound from another location, click Sound from File, locate the folder that contains the sound, and then double-click the sound you want.

A sound icon appears on the slide.

A message is displayed. If you want the sound to play automatically when you go to the slide, click Yes; if you want the sound to play only when you click the sound icon during a slide show, click No.

To preview the sound in normal view, double-click the sound icon.
Tip You can also change play settings for example, loop the sound or add an animation effect to your sound.

Ok...everything in red...I already knew. I am looking for the part in bold. BTW, you are NOT dumb or insignificant.

Mr. Krab
09-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Ok, I have my music for the thingy
My thingy plays music too, just blow.

Rain Man
09-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Ok.....now what?

To be honest, I'm not sure. I always black out about that time.

Jenny Gump
09-26-2005, 04:30 PM
To be honest, I'm not sure. I always black out about that time.

What do you mean by bla.............

Donger
09-26-2005, 04:31 PM
Ok...everything in red...I already knew. I am looking for the part in bold. BTW, you are NOT dumb or insignificant.

Select the video or sound icon you want to set options for.

On the Slide Show menu, click Custom Animation, and then click the Multimedia Settings tab.

Select the options you want, or click More Options.
For Help on an option, click the question mark and then click the option.

Tip You can also animate a sound icon or video for example, you can have the sound icon "fly in" from the left side of the slide and then begin to play during an animation sequence.

Raiderhader
09-26-2005, 04:31 PM

Simplex3
09-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Ok, but which freaking songs did you pick?

Donger
09-26-2005, 04:38 PM
BTW, you are NOT dumb or insignificant.

I missed this part. WTH?

Jenny Gump
09-26-2005, 04:47 PM
I missed this part. WTH?

Oh, and you aren't paranoid either.

Raiderhader
09-26-2005, 05:00 PM

ROFL

Donger
09-26-2005, 05:02 PM

As usual, I'm confused. That comment just seemed somewhat out of place.

Skip Towne
09-26-2005, 05:10 PM
I want to know more about your thingy.