PDA

View Full Version : It's official !! Our D is Stupid!! Seasons 03 and 04 revisited.

Chiefshrink
09-26-2005, 09:12 PM
Enjoy this Bronco fans because no other D will fall for your fake bootleg sh**!! Derrick Johnson should have been stalking Fake Plummer all night. But no! Let's relive the 03 and 04 seasons and reminisce.S

Dunit35
09-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Enjoy this Bronco fans because no other D will fall for your fake bootleg sh**!! Derrick Johnson should have been stalking Fake Plummer all night. But no! Let's relive the 03 and 04 seasons and reminisce.S

good Lord its the first loss...3 weeks into the season...Chill out...
we are still above .500 and only a half a game out of division lead... :shake:

leviw
09-26-2005, 09:39 PM
I agree. It's WAAAYYY too early to panic. But hypothetically speaking, where do we go from here if this defense is like '03 and '04? Gunther's scheme has worked here before, so that's not it. We have players now, so that's not it. What do we need to do if this defense plays the rest of the year and not the 9/11 (NYJ) defense.

Deberg_1990
09-26-2005, 09:39 PM
good Lord its the first loss...3 weeks into the season...Chill out...
we are still above .500 and only a half a game out of division lead... :shake:

Exactly..this will be a total team loss. Both side of the ball played like crap.

Deberg_1990
09-26-2005, 09:41 PM
I agree. It's WAAAYYY too early to panic. But hypothetically speaking, where do we go from here if this defense is like '03 and '04? Gunther's scheme has worked here before, so that's not it. We have players now, so that's not it. What do we need to do if this defense plays the rest of the year and not the 9/11 (NYJ) defense.

I dont think we have all the guys yet. We have no consistennt pass rushers..ala DT and Neil Smith. Thats our main problem with the D-Line

Chiefshrink
09-26-2005, 09:46 PM
HOW we are LOSING that SERIOSLY concerns me. Panic, never! But seriously concerned, YES!!

Know what you are watching, fellas!!

RedandGold
09-26-2005, 10:20 PM
For all of the "gameplanning" that we do before going to Denver, you would think that someone would have thought of the FUGGIN' BOOTLEG!!!

Yes, I know it's not the end of the world, but this game was pathetic. We had our chance to pull ahead at least two games from everyone in the division, and this is the best performance that we could come up with.

Terrible coaching and playcalling across the board.