PDA

View Full Version : The Kansas City Frauds

the Talking Can
09-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Spare me your "it's only one game" bullshit.

Gunther is an idiot and a farce.

The have run 1 PLAY OVER AND OVER FOR 5 YEARS....

...AND IT FOOLS US EVERY TIME.

Kendrell Bell is a waste of money and a loser to boot. He's done nothing.
Absolutely nothing.

DV is a fool.

ONE PLAY

EVERY DOWN, EVERY SERIES, EVERY DRIVE, EVERY QUARTER, EVERY HALF, EVERY GAME FOR 5 YEARS AND WE STILL FALL FOR IT EVERY SINGLE ****ING TIME!!!!!1!!!!11!11!

Our players are DUMB and our coaches are DUMBER.

The more things change, the more the stay the same. This collection of morons isn't going anywhere....maybe 8-8'sville.

Dunit35
09-26-2005, 10:46 PM
k

|Zach|
09-26-2005, 10:47 PM
ROFL ROFL

ClevelandChief
09-26-2005, 10:49 PM
What is this play you speak of?

Deberg_1990
09-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Relax....its only 1 game. I think the Chiefs will make the playoffs, but they probably wont go to the big dance in all honestly. We are still missing a few pieces. This team is not built to win hard faught defensive battles. They just dont have the overall talent to do that. I think the D has improved but its never gonna be the Patriots D. If the Offense doesnt perform like it did tonight, we quite simply wont win many games.

We are who we are. Offense 1st. Defense 2nd. This team needs to be able to score 3-4 TD's a game to win on a consistenst basis.

KChiefsQT
09-26-2005, 10:52 PM
Yep... it's only a game and a loss of 200 big ones for me. DUMBBB!!! I thought we'd at least put up a fight. This is sickening.

the Talking Can
Relax....its only 1 game. I think the Chiefs will make the playoffs, but they probably wont go to the big dance in all honestly. We are still missing a few pieces. This team is not built to win hard faught defensive battles. They just dont have the overall talent to do that. I think the D has improved but its never gonna be the Patriots D. If the Offense doesnt perform like it did tonight, we quite simply wont win many games.

you don't have ot be the "Patriots D" to stop an offense THAT ONLY RUNS 1 ****ING PLAY...YOU JUST HAVE TO NOT BE A DROOLING PACK OF RETARDED ELK...

runnercyclist
stfd&stfu

Simplex3
09-26-2005, 10:54 PM
Relax....its only 1 game. I think the Chiefs will make the playoffs, but they probably wont go to the big dance in all honestly.
If it isn't this year then the Chiefs are screwed. You're going to lose Shields, maybe Roaf. You'll have Green and Priest that much older. You still don't have a WR to speak of and all the guys you drafted don't appear to be it. I think this is going to get worse before it gets better.

I must say I'm impressed with DJ, though. When he was tackling Rod Smith on the play where he got hurt he made sure to drive him into the ground with some body weight. We need some guys on D who don't just tackle but also punish.

dirk digler
09-26-2005, 10:55 PM
I am starting to think the D aint the biggest problem. Our O is struggling big time. You can't leave the D on the field for the whole game and expect them to have success.

Freekofnature
09-26-2005, 10:56 PM
Your D personnel is overrated.

Den9899
09-26-2005, 10:56 PM
Well I'll call off the dogs. Seriously man, we got smoked 34-10 against Miami. It's the NFL, you know what they say, "Any given Sunday".

I just didn't buy the fact that KC was going to come into our house, on MNF, with first place on the line and lay waste to us.

the Talking Can
09-26-2005, 10:57 PM
stfd&stfu

I'M TEA BAGGING YOUR MOTHER EVEN AS I ILLUSTRATE THE FLAMING STUPIDITY OF A DEFENSE THAT CAN'T STOP A TEAM THAT RUNS ONE - AND ONLY ONE - PLAY, EVERY GAME FOR 5 YEARS....CAN YOU HEAR MY NEURONS CRYING...CAN YOU?????

Skip Towne
09-26-2005, 10:58 PM
I'll bet you are trying to say we suck. And yes, yes we do!!!!!!!!!

the Talking Can
09-26-2005, 11:00 PM
I am starting to think the D aint the biggest problem. Our O is struggling big time. You can't leave the D on the field for the whole game and expect them to have success.
THEY SCORED 17 POINTS IN THE FIRST QUARTER.

CAN WE EXPECT THEM TO BE PREPARED FOR A TEAM THAT RUNS ONE PLAY????

ONE PLAY?????

YES, I'M SHOUTING. **** YOU IF YOU THINK IS IT BAD CYBER DECORUM. I THINK I'LL SHOUT UNTIL OUR DEFENSE CAN STOP A TEAM THAT RUNS - GASP!- TWO WHOLE ****ING PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Skip Towne
09-26-2005, 11:00 PM
Can you expect them to have success in the first quarter?

Jenson71
09-26-2005, 11:02 PM
SEND IN AN APPLICATION TO BE THE CHIEFS DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR, YOU WILL NO DOUBT, DO BETTER BECAUSE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING FROM YOUR LAZYBOY

the Talking Can
09-26-2005, 11:05 PM
SEND IN AN APPLICATION TO BE THE CHIEFS DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR, YOU WILL NO DOUBT, DO BETTER BECAUSE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING FROM YOUR LAZYBOY

GOD DAMN STRAIGHT, GARY.

I KNOW THAT A TEAM THAT ONLY RUNS ONE PLAY WILL PROBABLY ONLY RUN ONE PLAY DURING THE GAME.

GUNTHER DOESN'T KNOW THAT.

HE'S A ****ING IDIOT AND A MORON. YOU PROBABLY LIKE TO LISTEN TO THAT SONG "CHERRY PIE."

Dunit35
09-26-2005, 11:06 PM
GOD DAMN STRAIGHT, GARY.

I KNOW THAT A TEAM THAT ONLY RUNS ONE PLAY WILL PROBABLY ONLY RUN ONE PLAY DURING THE GAME.

GUNTHER DOESN'T KNOW THAT.

HE'S A ****ING IDIOT AND A MORON. YOU PROBABLY LIKE TO LISTEN TO THAT SONG "CHERRY PIE."

K..WHY ARE WE YELLING? ROIDS?

Jenson71
09-26-2005, 11:08 PM
No, I just don't put a whole lot into groups of people I have no part of. You do, however, and that's why you're typing in capital letters and looking like a dumbass.

the Talking Can
09-26-2005, 11:08 PM
K..WHY ARE WE YELLING? ROIDS?

BECAUSE

the Talking Can
09-26-2005, 11:09 PM
No, I just don't put a whole lot into groups of people I have no part of. You do, however, and that's why you're typing in capital letters and looking like a dumbass.

1 +1 =1

GUNTHER DOESN'T KNOW THAT!

beavis
09-26-2005, 11:10 PM
WE'RE DOOMED

Dunit35
09-26-2005, 11:15 PM
ON NO...BY THE SOUND OF IT WE ARE COMPLETLY OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS AND SHOULD ATTEMPT TO GET THE #1 PICK IN DRAFT..GOOD GAWD...

Detoxing
09-26-2005, 11:18 PM
MY PENIS ITCHES!

siberian khatru
09-26-2005, 11:18 PM
ON NO...BY THE SOUND OF IT WE ARE COMPLETLY OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS AND SHOULD ATTEMPT TO GET THE #1 PICK IN DRAFT..GOOD GAWD...

Kewl, Matt Leinart!

No, wait, Carl would probably draft Reggie Bush and have him be 3rd string behind Priest and LJ.

Jenson71
09-26-2005, 11:21 PM
We're gonna be a better team because of tonight's game.

beavis
09-26-2005, 11:22 PM
We're gonna be a better team because of tonight's game.
Yep, we should have a nice draft pick at 2-14.

TRR
09-26-2005, 11:25 PM
Every season, it's the same bullsh*t. KC loses one game on the road, and posters are calling the season a loss. I have no clue how you can be a fan of a team, and bash them as much as some posters do. Then the next week, they'll be praising DV, saying he's the greatest.

I don't want to hear one positive word out of you the rest of the season Talking Can. Pick a side, and stay there. Don't come back next week after KC beats Philly at home, and talk about how good DV, Gun, or Bell is. Don't utter one positive word about KC the rest of the season.

Your over-reacting.

Rausch
09-26-2005, 11:25 PM

Absolutely nothing.

DV is a fool.

ONE PLAY

EVERY DOWN, EVERY SERIES, EVERY DRIVE, EVERY QUARTER, EVERY HALF, EVERY GAME FOR 5 YEARS AND WE STILL FALL FOR IT EVERY SINGLE ****ING TIME!!!!!1!!!!11!11!

The more things change, the more the stay the same. This collection of morons isn't going anywhere....maybe 8-8'sville.

You obviously need to be beaten down.

You pick place, drink, and I'm all in...

runnercyclist
09-26-2005, 11:31 PM
I'M TEA BAGGING YOUR MOTHER EVEN AS I ILLUSTRATE THE FLAMING STUPIDITY OF A DEFENSE THAT CAN'T STOP A TEAM THAT RUNS ONE - AND ONLY ONE - PLAY, EVERY GAME FOR 5 YEARS....CAN YOU HEAR MY NEURONS CRYING...CAN YOU?????

My Mother's a Saint. Leave her out of this.

Have another beer, I am.

Bad game. Real bad game.

We have a good team that will get better with 44, Welborne, Roaf, Hall and others returning and healthy.

It's a long season and I was dissapointed in such a veteran poster giving up sooooo early.

So I'll say it again, stfd&stfu

ChiefsFanatic
09-26-2005, 11:31 PM

Absolutely nothing.

DV is a fool.

ONE PLAY

On the 4th down TD, I said here comes the bootleg. Sure enough. TD. If I knew, and I am sure many of you knew, that the bootleg was coming, why didn't the DC and the defense know.

Why couldn't we just assign a spy to the QB? I think we should treat Plummer the same way we treated Vick last year.

Freekofnature
09-26-2005, 11:36 PM
On the 4th down TD, I said here comes the bootleg. Sure enough. TD. If I knew, and I am sure many of you knew, that the bootleg was coming, why didn't the DC and the defense know.

Why couldn't we just assign a spy to the QB? I think we should treat Plummer the same way we treated Vick last year.
You gotta be joking.

Just because your defense failed to execute and is overrated doesnt mean Gunther didnt know about it.

I'm pretty sure he has nightmares about it everyday.

ChiefsFanatic
09-26-2005, 11:44 PM
You gotta be joking.

Just because your defense failed to execute and is overrated doesnt mean Gunther didnt know about it.

I'm pretty sure he has nightmares about it everyday.

Thank you for making my point. It is OBVIOUS dumbass that Gunther knew about it. That is why it was so damn stupid and pathetic that we couldn't slow it down, much less stop it.

Freekofnature
09-26-2005, 11:47 PM
Thank you for making my point. It is OBVIOUS dumbass that Gunther knew about it. That is why it was so damn stupid and pathetic that we couldn't slow it down, much less stop it.
Nothing about the suckass D line and overrated corp of LB who cant stop it?

They all knew about it dude. If you cant stop it, when you know its coming you just suck!!

ChiefsFanatic
09-26-2005, 11:55 PM
Nothing about the suckass D line and overrated corp of LB who cant stop it?

They all knew about it dude. If you cant stop it, when you know its coming you just suck!!

DJ could chase Plummer down, so could Bell, even Sapp, but the reason I pointed my finger at Gunther was because he never put his players into the position to do that. He calls the defensive plays.

Freekofnature
09-26-2005, 11:59 PM
DJ could chase Plummer down, so could Bell, even Sapp, but the reason I pointed my finger at Gunther was because he never put his players into the position to do that. He calls the defensive plays.
SpEEEEED isnt everything.

I have seen Bell just blow containment along with D line several times.

Thats your D. Not your coordinator.

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2005, 12:04 AM
You are right, speed isn't everything. You are saying it is the players, I say it is play-calling. I say we have fast players who could protect against the bootleg to combat your "players" argument.

Are you suggesting that Gunther called a good game on defense?

shaneo69
09-27-2005, 12:06 AM
SpEEEEED isnt everything.

I have seen Bell just blow containment along with D line several times.

Thats your D. Not your coordinator.

You're a genious. Be sure to come back after the Chiefs hang 45 on the Broncos (again) at Arrowhead later this year.

Freekofnature
09-27-2005, 12:10 AM
You are right, speed isn't everything. You are saying it is the players, I say it is play-calling. I say we have fast players who could protect against the bootleg to combat your "players" argument.

Are you suggesting that Gunther called a good game on defense?
No I just think your defensive players just suck or overrated. Not only that undisciplined.

Pants
09-27-2005, 12:49 AM

I think Bell was the spy. Too bad he slipped and lost a step on Plummer.

Spicy McHaggis
09-27-2005, 01:02 AM
It's only one game.

Mr. Kotter
09-27-2005, 01:30 AM
I'm sure it's been said....but somehow, THIS is George W. Bush's fault!!! :cuss:

:)

Mr. Kotter
09-27-2005, 01:32 AM
THEY SCORED 17 POINTS IN THE FIRST QUARTER.

CAN WE EXPECT THEM TO BE PREPARED FOR A TEAM THAT RUNS ONE PLAY????

ONE PLAY?????

YES, I'M SHOUTING. **** YOU IF YOU THINK IS IT BAD CYBER DECORUM. I THINK I'LL SHOUT UNTIL OUR DEFENSE CAN STOP A TEAM THAT RUNS - GASP!- TWO WHOLE ****ING PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Between this and your moonbat-bullshit/Bush-bashing postings in DC, you are gonna have a fuggin' anuerism......man.

Wow. Seek help, dude. :shake:

PS: A profane and vulgar enriched diatribe, consisting of mostly name-calling and an irrational emotional response will follow....

Wallcrawler
09-27-2005, 02:07 AM
Well, considering that the Denver Broncos have the biggest home field advantage in the league (According to Al Michaels), it shouldnt come as a surprise to see a loss in Denver.

Denver is just a tough ass team to beat in their own house. Just like Bronco fans are not surprised to see a loss at Arrowhead.

HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

Now, just being in Denver wasnt the entire reason that they won, the Chiefs have not put forth that bad of an offensive performance since 02.

Noone has gone undefeated in a 16 game season. Its highly unlikely that any team will get that done. Losses are to be expected, and if anyone realisticly had the Chiefs marked to beat Denver in Denver, then I really question their reasoning behind it considering that the Chiefs have had trouble winning there for years.

When Denver comes to Arrowhead, it will be payback time.

Right now, this team just needs to get its starters back healthy, and tighten up in several areas before the Eagles arrive on Sunday.

This game was a wakeup call. 2-0, things are running smooth, maybe some of the team/staff bought into some of their own press clippings and lapsed a little in their preparation. This slap in the face should be just what the doctor ordered to get things back on track, and get the focus back on doing all the little things it takes to get the job done.

SoCalBronco
09-27-2005, 02:12 AM
I'm sure it's been said....but somehow, THIS is George W. Bush's fault!!! :cuss:

:)

Well...the President is good friends with Coach Shanahan. Bush's daughter and Shanny's daughter were roommates at the Univ. of Texas.
Crap...I just gave Duh-nese a way to spin this game. Ugh.

Rausch
09-27-2005, 02:32 AM
It appeared that Gunther was afaid to blitz...

Pants
09-27-2005, 02:33 AM
It appeared that Gunther was afaid to blitz...

Yeah, just like against the Raiders.

Ultra Peanut
09-27-2005, 02:43 AM
Well I'll call off the dogs. Seriously man, we got smoked 34-10 against Miami.Exactly. Then you rebounded and beat up the best team in the league two weeks later. :p

Seriously, it IS only one game. It sucked hardcore, but in the end, whether we lost it 50-0 or 34-31, it's still just one loss.

the Talking Can
09-27-2005, 07:11 AM
Between this and your moonbat-bullshit/Bush-bashing postings in DC, you are gonna have a fuggin' anuerism......man.

Wow. Seek help, dude. :shake:

PS: A profane and vulgar enriched diatribe, consisting of mostly name-calling and an irrational emotional response will follow....

Kotter, I'm going to say this once:

**** off. You're a worthless punk. And a shitty human being.

The DC forum is the DC forum. The football froum is the football forum. The adults here understand that, execpt for you. If you want to cry like a pussy about my politics then take it to the DC forum. We like making you look stupid there, because it is so easy.

This thread is about football. It's about screaming after an embarrassing loss. It's about Gunther. It's ABOUT THE BOOTLEG. It's not about you and your 15 personalities living in your head.

I use this board to vent about the Chiefs. I always have. I have always been clear about that. Simply dig up my rant about the Chiefs after we lost to the Colts.

This won't be the only time I yell and scream after a game this season. But this will be the only time I bother responding to somebody as confused and unstable as you on the football forum.

Go away, you sad piece of shit.

Thig Lyfe
09-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Amazing how one crappy, crappy game can completely change the perespective on a season.

As of Sunday, the Chiefs were going to the Super Bowl. Now, they're the worst team evar.

I think that it was one, albeit crappy, game. The O-line was terrible without Roaf/Welbourne and the D just gave up too many big plays. Denver just got a lot of big breaks right away.

And maybe they should have a new team motto: It's the bootleg, stupid.

So while I agree that it was one terrible, terrible game, it's still one game, and there's a lot of time for improvement.

Amnorix
09-27-2005, 07:24 AM
Always remember that football is, literally, a game of inches. A team is never as good as it looks when it wins, and never as bad as it looks when it loses.

I regret to say that you will not have the first undefeated season since the '72 Dolphins. Other than that, you have lost a road game to a division foe. Hardly unexpected or unusual.

jspchief
09-27-2005, 07:28 AM
Amazing how one crappy, crappy game can completely change the perespective on a season.

As of Sunday, the Chiefs were going to the Super Bowl. Now, they're the worst team evar.

I think that it was one, albeit crappy, game. The O-line was terrible without Roaf/Welbourne and the D just gave up too many big plays. Denver just got a lot of big breaks right away.

And maybe they should have a new team motto: It's the bootleg, stupid.

So while I agree that it was one terrible, terrible game, it's still one game, and there's a lot of time for improvement.It's not just one game though. It's 3+ seasons worth of games. The "it's just one game" should be reserved for the way we played in week 1 and 2.

KCTitus
09-27-2005, 07:29 AM
I allways enjoy how 'Can goes from one extreme to the other.

KcMizzou
09-27-2005, 07:29 AM
Always remember that football is, literally, a game of inches. A team is never as good as it looks when it wins, and never as bad as it looks when it loses.

I regret to say that you will not have the first undefeated season since the '72 Dolphins. Other than that, you have lost a road game to a division foe. Hardly unexpected or unusual.
The voice of reason. It sucks ass, but, c'mon guys.... it's one game. (one brutal, ugly, embarassing game)

Still.... it's one game. We're 2-1. The situation could be worse.

the Talking Can
09-27-2005, 07:33 AM

yeah, imagine a fan doing that....

KCTitus
09-27-2005, 07:34 AM

Only the Real ones...

KcMizzou
09-27-2005, 07:35 AM
I allways enjoy how 'Can goes from one extreme to the other. Heh... true.

Sometimes I worry that he'll burn my house down because I'm a Mizzou fan... but other times, I worry that he'll hump my leg when the Chiefs score a TD.

All kidding aside, I like his passion for sports. Gayhawk, or not.

InChiefsHell
09-27-2005, 07:35 AM
I think the score is what killed me. The penalties. The dropped balls. The containment of Priest and Larry. The freakin' crowd. IN-COMP-PLETE!! I-HATE-THAT!! The fact that the offense almost looked as bad as the defense, which looked every bit as bad as it did last year.

Thankfully, there were no really questionable calls to hang our hats on. We got beat cuz we didn't play smart defense, and was unable to execute on offense. I hope Jordan Black gets better. Fast. Same with Bober.

Having said that, it was one freakin game. I will suffer the slings and arrows of the Donk fans I know for the rest of the day today. Then it's on to next week and the death of the Eagles in Arrowhead.

KCTitus
09-27-2005, 07:37 AM
All kidding aside, I like his passion for sports. Gayhawk, or not.

Me too...it's definately more fun around here when KC loses. Especially the first loss of the year, I lovingly call that Genious Week (chiefsplanet spelling).

tomahawk kid
09-27-2005, 07:40 AM
Kotter, I'm going to say this once:

**** off. You're a worthless punk. And a shitty human being.

The DC forum is the DC forum. The football froum is the football forum. The adults here understand that, execpt for you. If you want to cry like a pussy about my politics then take it to the DC forum. We like making you look stupid there, because it is so easy.

This thread is about football. It's about screaming after an embarrassing loss. It's about Gunther. It's ABOUT THE BOOTLEG. It's not about you and your 15 personalities living in your head.

I use this board to vent about the Chiefs. I always have. I have always been clear about that. Simply dig up my rant about the Chiefs after we lost to the Colts.

This won't be the only time I yell and scream after a game this season. But this will be the only time I bother responding to somebody as confused and unstable as you on the football forum.

Go away, you sad piece of shit.

Can - Take it easy there big guy. It IS only one game. We WILL recover. The sun WILL rise this morning

That game got WAAAAAAY out of hand early. It was effectively over when LJ fumbled on the 10.

There was simply no way that KC was going to overcome that kind of hole in Mile High on a Monday Night. Trevor Price was in KC's backfield all game. Jordan Black looked like a high school player yada, yada, yada.

The bottom line is that the Chiefs were NOT prepared for the Bronco's intensity, gameplan or the ultra hyped atmoshpere of Mile High. It's as simple as that. The Chiefs were reeling from the time Denver scored their first TD. Sh!t like this happens in the NFL. It's happened to the Chiefs before and it will happen again.

I think our team is much better than they looked last night. We are still 2-1 with a winnable game AT HOME on Sunday. Let's not completely throw everyone under the bus.

I understand the bitterness, the hatred and most of all the frustration. The Chiefs have ripped my heart out on more than one occasion and yet I'm still here, posting on this board and believing that better times lay ahead. Why? - Because the Chiefs are my team (and yours and everyone else's on this board). It's as simple as that. You can't ever get too high or too low with this team. You're only a week away from a 45-17 win or a game like last night.

There aren't many things in life that you can devote so much passion, time and evergy to with absolutely no fear of rejection. The Chiefs are one of those things. Just put a big red circle around December 4th, and realize that the next time we see these guys, our roles will be reversed.

Keep the Faith my man. Things will get better.

Radar Chief
09-27-2005, 08:01 AM

Maybe a bipolar one. :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
09-27-2005, 08:04 AM

Heh. At least my "drama" is an act.... ROFL

CupidStunt
09-27-2005, 11:42 AM
No I just think your defensive players just suck or overrated. Not only that undisciplined.

It was a disappointing team effort. No one player sucked bigtime.

Look for guys in the Donkey uniform getting smoked by Gus Frerotte as the one's who suck.

dirk digler
09-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Can you expect them to have success in the first quarter?

Yeah but I knew the Broncos would come out and give us their best shot early and we didn't respond. IMO the O looked really uninspired.

DJJasonp
09-27-2005, 12:07 PM
As horrible as last night's game was, we still have a real good chance at being 3-1 after the first four games....which, if I remember correctly, many around here were saying we'd be in great shape if we come out 2-2. So, if we can go 3-1 without Roaf, Welbourne, Warfield....we are in excellent shape the rest of the way.

The return of Warfield will open up a lot more of Gun's blitz packages due to the fact that he wont have to play 20 yds off of the receiver like McCleon. Obviously, since the first half of the Jets game, we've seen how important Roaf is and Welbourne as well. Even if we lose to the Eagles, we're still in decent shape as no one in this division is going to run away from everyone else. Let's set our sights on 3-1, then the bye....and come back healthy for the stretch run.

Calcountry
09-27-2005, 12:30 PM
I am starting to think the D aint the biggest problem. Our O is struggling big time. You can't leave the D on the field for the whole game and expect them to have success.I am starting to think, that the game is the game. The players play it, and the coaches coach it. There isn't a damn thing that I can post to change it.

I was entertained yesterday. I watched the team that I root for, get out coached, out hustled, out schemed, and out played. It was so fuggin hillarious, even Trent was smiling by the end. What a joke.

Pants
09-27-2005, 01:21 PM
Did you guys hear Champ say that KC wasn't playing like KC, that we were going soft?

InChiefsHell
09-27-2005, 02:56 PM
Did you guys hear Champ say that KC wasn't playing like KC, that we were going soft?

Really? Was that like after the game or this morning?

stevieray
09-27-2005, 02:58 PM
Really? Was that like after the game or this morning?

during the game.

DJJasonp
09-27-2005, 03:17 PM
I heard him say it....and he was speaking the truth....that was before halftime even.

ChiefsKing
09-27-2005, 03:28 PM
maybe someone should check with vegas if there was any chiefs players making some "unusual" bets before the game? :hmmm:

ChiefsKing
09-27-2005, 03:36 PM
I heard him say it....and he was speaking the truth....that was before halftime even.

He was miced up for the game. He said at the begining we weren't playing them hard like we usually do, but he didn't want anyone to let up because we might show up or something to that effect.

vailpass
09-27-2005, 03:50 PM
He was miced up for the game. He said at the begining we weren't playing them hard like we usually do, but he didn't want anyone to let up because we might show up or something to that effect.

FWIW Champ said the Chiefs wren't playing as hard as they do at their house (Arrowhead) then he exhorted his teamate to not let up because "they (Chiefs) still gonna' run, you know they gonna' run".

Skip Towne
09-27-2005, 03:53 PM
I prefer to think of him as "versatile".