PDA

View Full Version : I guess we know what happened to LJ's playbook.

jjjayb
09-26-2005, 10:46 PM
It's probably sitting in Shanarats office.

morphius
09-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Anyone who hires lip readers would do it, but our offense has been pretty flat so far this year.

JPost
09-26-2005, 10:53 PM
The desperation for an excuse kicking in?

SoCalBronco
09-26-2005, 10:54 PM
Yep, Shanny stole the playbook.

It couldnt be that the Chiefs just flat out got raped.

jjjayb
09-26-2005, 10:59 PM
You Denver folks never were too bright. Must be all that thin air. Ever heard of sarcasm?

Valiant
09-26-2005, 11:02 PM
Yep, Shanny stole the playbook.

It couldnt be that the Chiefs just flat out got raped.

No not rape, you guys really did not do a whole lot to us... More of us commiting suicide and self mutilation on offense and defense... You guys have ran the same ****ing plays for four years now, and our coaches cannot seem to gameplan it...

Pants
09-26-2005, 11:37 PM
Did anybody notice that the broncos knew our f*cking count? Maybe they just got off the line due to really good timing, but WTF was with that one play, where nobody on the Chiefs line moved and the Broncos' three linemen jumped offsides at the same time all of a sudden?

I don't know we, clearly got outmatched, but some things look really strange... Why did the ref pick the flag up when TG got facemasked and punched? I mean, you don't just throw the flag if you don't see anything. Just stuff like that happening all night, IDK.

Also, we really miss Roaf, we can't do shit without him, Pryce owned and the pocket kept collapsing, Trent couldn't do shit and neither Priest not LJ could run, well at least Priest did something, LJ just outright sucked.

Freekofnature
09-26-2005, 11:40 PM
You guys have a fine set of coaches.

I just think missing Roaf was a big factor and your defense is just totally overrated.

NJ Chief Fan
09-26-2005, 11:41 PM
not the time or place buddy

Freekofnature
09-26-2005, 11:44 PM
not the time or place buddy
You guys knew about the playfake and couldnt stop it.

That maybe the sign of poor execution.

And our OL dominated your DL!!

UBERGOD>

You guys just have a terrible D line.