PDA

View Full Version : My hat is off to Denver's T. Pryce

ChiefsKing
09-26-2005, 11:22 PM
After the game he complimented our offense and had some other good things to say about our line, seems like a real stand up guy. Nice to see a guy who can dominate and be such a force without resorting to cheating using KY on his jersey. Wish we had a DT/DE player that could dominate a game like that.

Den9899
09-26-2005, 11:26 PM
We were pretty fortunate to have Roaf out tonight. No way he's all over the place with him in the lineup. Regardless, helluva game by big Trev!

Reaper16
09-26-2005, 11:27 PM
His post-game analysis was spot-on. If only Willie Roaf were able to play, this would probably be a different story.

BigRedChief
09-26-2005, 11:32 PM
Yeah I was blaming Black for the all Trevor show but then I see him beating Shields and Waters then I know its not all n00b issues.

PunkinDrublic
09-26-2005, 11:32 PM
Pryce and Ian Gold are the two donks I grudgingly give respect to. The donks exploited our O-line where we were weak it was smart gameplanning because it threw the offense out of rythem.

ChiefsKing
09-26-2005, 11:34 PM
His post-game analysis was spot-on. If only Willie Roaf were able to play, this would probably be a different story.

Pryce against Roaf will be a really good matchup, because he was going by Waters and Shields. Can't wait till they come to Arrowhead. Hopefully, we will be more "into it" .

ChiefsKing
09-26-2005, 11:41 PM
The Broncos did have a really good gameplan against us. None of our coaches had a good gameplan. Our offense seems to refuse to accept it isn't as good without Roaf and give the line more help. What is wierd is I remember reading Boomer saying Gun had a really good gameplan he was going to use against the broncos. I guess he decided not to use it, and instead went with the same old, ineffective one we've used in years past.

Ralphy Boy
09-26-2005, 11:42 PM
From the NFL Network postgame conference
Trevor Pryce: "I don't know the Chiefs were supposed to trade for me, so I guess I wanted to make them regret it tonight."

patteeu
09-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Pryce definitely deserved to get on Madden's horse trailer tonight. He owned the entire line of scrimmage.

Pitt Gorilla
09-26-2005, 11:46 PM
I think he probably shut up all the people on here who were claiming he was overrated.