PDA

View Full Version : GOD I HATE DENVER.

Braincase
09-26-2005, 10:22 PM
I hate Denver. I hate the Broncos as much as I hate anything. No other team in the NFL gets me as worked up as they do. I may very well knock out the first Denver fan that gives me crap tomorrow.

I'm gonna lose it gang. Right now I could put somebody through a freaki' wall. Too much emotional investment, and I get shit from the team I've supported to the ends of the earth.

Cheatin' Broncos and their tainted Superbowl trophies. Convicted cheats, yet they're treated like the second coming by the MNF crew. We do one thing, we get a flag, they throw punches and the flag gets picked up. We touch Jake Plummer, flag, Lynch tackles Green well after the ball is gone, and it's "Way to play aggressive D, John".

Bullshit. I know where Shanahan's 20 grand went.

NewChief
09-26-2005, 10:25 PM
I'm with you. Hate them with a passion. It only hurts more that we can't beat them in the national spotlight of MNF in their house. I had high hopes for tonight. I'm dejected.

siberian khatru
09-26-2005, 10:25 PM
I guess this isn't the best time to tell you that I ****ed your wife.

But it was just sex, not love. Really, really hot, animalistic, primal sex. In many different positions. But no emotional attachment whatsoever.

siberian khatru
09-26-2005, 10:26 PM
I'm with you. Hate them with a passion. It only hurts more that we can't beat them in the national spotlight of MNF in their house. I had high hopes for tonight. I'm dejected.

Look on the bright side: I did NOT have sex with your wife.

Braincase
09-26-2005, 10:28 PM
I guess this isn't the best time to tell you that I ****ed your wife.

But it was just sex, not love. Really, really hot, animalistic, primal sex. In many different positions. But no emotional attachment whatsoever.

...in Denver!

Donger
09-26-2005, 10:28 PM
"John has a long moustache. John has a long moustache."

Damn you Rainman; where are you?

Den9899
09-26-2005, 10:29 PM
Interesting theories. We'll file this one with the "We never landed on the moon" and "Six gunmen on the grassy knoll"

Ari Chi3fs
09-26-2005, 10:30 PM
i said in the 2nd quarter the same thing. Man, I HATE Denver. Why do I hate them so? And you know, I realized that I dont hate them, but I tie TOO much emotion toward the Chiefs. When they lose it negatively affects me.

I then decided not to let it bother me so much, and I immediately felt not so angry. Sure, the brutal game was hard to watch, but as much as I want to Hate Denver, I dont. I hate the fact that I get mad at such things. Losing attachment is key. Kinda tough though.

Hate is a powerful emotion. I just look at it like this, even though Shanahan and Donkos won... their coach is a non-smiling cock asshole. Their fans are pompous. Their players are shitty.

**** it. Come on next week. This week hopefully we will practice more than twice.

Braincase
09-26-2005, 10:32 PM
Interesting theories. We'll file this one with the "We never landed on the moon" and "Six gunmen on the grassy knoll"

You left out "Denver winning a Superbowl in a year they didn't cheat". Tainted legacy, tainted fans.

Den9899
09-26-2005, 10:34 PM
You left out "Denver winning a Superbowl in a year they didn't cheat". Tainted legacy, tainted fans.

Sounds good man! Have a grrrrrrrrrreat night, try to sleep this one off! Just remember this Bronco fan <3's you!

Mecca
09-26-2005, 10:34 PM
I hate them because their fans are just like their coach, nothing but a bunch of arrogant pricks.

picasso
09-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Goosefraba...GOOSE...FRA....BAAAA

PunkinDrublic
09-26-2005, 10:45 PM
At least it's not a loss that will end our post-season hopes. We always manage to rebound big at home after a big loss on the road. I don't care who you are winning back to back games on the road against division rivals is a tough thing to do. The season is not lost. Things will get better.

Braincase
09-27-2005, 05:31 AM
Sounds good man! Have a grrrrrrrrrreat night, try to sleep this one off! Just remember this Bronco fan <3's you!

Go win a road game.

Fairplay
09-27-2005, 05:43 AM
Stressed out? Beat up a donks fan.

Look for a person that has a mullet and wearing a shirt with elway or dummer on the back and let him have it. His sister that hes married to might get pissed but bitch slap her anyway.

It will make you feel good!