PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Broncos and their fans

ChiTown
09-27-2005, 07:54 AM
The Broncos came to play last night. They were focused, physical, executed their plan, and completely dominated the Chiefs in every way you can imagine.

No excuses from this fan. The Broncos have a better D (faster and more physical front 7), and their offense was so much more creative and precise with their execution that it made the Chiefs look like a HS team.

We very well could bounce back from this and beat Philly at Arrowhead. However, I think the Denver game shows us that the Chiefs still can't apply the pressure on the QB when they need to, they still make the same old mistakes on D that they used to (Poor tackling, biting on fakes and misdirections, loose coverage in dbackfield, etc), and they don't have the same offensive firepower without Roaf and a decent 2nd WR (Parker has been a disappointment).

Last nights game was eye-opeing for sure. Kudos to Denver for being ready to take advantage of KC's glaring weaknesses.

KChiefs1
09-27-2005, 07:58 AM
Congrats to the Donk's! :clap:

The Donk's bent the Chiefs over & basically gangbanged them from the opening gun. They bitched slapped them & made the Chiefs suck their dicks in front of the whole country. It was a total embarassment & probably ruined the chances of several Chiefs of making the Pro Bowl this year. :banghead:

BUT...remember this:

IT'S JUST ONE GAME :)

The Donk's still have to come to Arrowhead. :p

Hoofbeats
09-27-2005, 08:08 AM
Thanks...nice to be on the receiving end of congradulatons after our Miami meltdown put us on the other end. It's early yet. I think your D will get better as the year goes on and they have a chance to mesh. Mixing in the new guys will take a little time but I expect the next meeting to be an alley fight with clubs 'n chains. Good luck agianst the Beagles. Looks like you're catching McNabb at the right time.

cookster50
09-27-2005, 08:12 AM
Hey Chiefs fans, stop making excuses! Stop saying, Denver had to win, it isn't a big deal. IT FREAKING IS! We lost to the HATED BROWNCOS. We didn't just lose, we got annihilated. I can't read any more threads on here because everyone is acting like it isn't a big deal. We gave up over 200 yards rushing!!!

Now, I'm not saying the season is over, but give credit where credit is due. The Browncos own us in Mile High. The only good thing from the game is it gives us good motivation for revenge come December 4.