PDA

View Full Version : Hey Leviw This Is For you

kczoo
09-27-2005, 11:06 AM
Yea a post all for you. You are a moron. DV sux. We are not the Superbowl fuggin Rams he has tried to make out of us. He cant spot defensive talent, only a talented defensive coach. We almost blew it in Chokeland and played VERY vanilla. Jet fans WERE right you freak, their mishaps were our gain. L Coles dropping two passes, yea we defended well on those. Our pass protection is horrible. Our pass defense is the worst in the leauge as of today, Kendrell Bell is a bust (seriously) Sammir Knight is always out of place, and McLeon, are you fuggin kidding me? THAT IS OUR BEST "other" corner? We are so fried Sunday, just hope we at least score back, then theres Jordan Black

Goapics1
09-27-2005, 11:07 AM
skinbra?

ptlyon
09-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Wow. Get some Monistat 7 and you'll be fine by gametime on Sunday...

The Bad Guy
09-27-2005, 11:10 AM
I wish a mod would disable your thread posting abilities.

You have abused them and your takes are re-hashed bullshit that is all over the main page.

Get a grip already. It's a game, we lost, get over it.

NewChief
Who is Leviw?

Brock

kczoo
09-27-2005, 11:12 AM
I can take a loss, Denver was hot, but we laid down. The Patriots fight like no-one else. Shields gave up and stood around. Parker and Trent were full of smiles. I want the damn passion like other teams have. Ive YET to see Derrick Johnson smacking a helmet or high fiving someone. No whoopin or hollarin, no jumping around. At least put Grigsby in there for the heart! Kennison is the ONLY one who showed heart in the last 4 minutes, dude played like he was in the damn superbowl!!

Mecca
09-27-2005, 11:14 AM
It's great how 1 game, a game we never win mind you, turns all of our moves into terrible ones.

The Bad Guy
09-27-2005, 11:16 AM
I can take a loss, Denver was hot, but we laid down. The Patriots fight like no-one else. Shields gave up and stood around. Parker and Trent were full of smiles. I want the damn passion like other teams have. Ive YET to see Derrick Johnson smacking a helmet or high fiving someone. No whoopin or hollarin, no jumping around. At least put Grigsby in there for the heart! Kennison is the ONLY one who showed heart in the last 4 minutes, dude played like he was in the damn superbowl!!

You're right. I would have felt a whole lot better about the Chiefs getting shitbeat in Denver if Derrick Johnson slapped someone high-five or jumped around like an idiot.

Are you this retarded in real life? Or do you just play stupid on an internet message board?

Were the Jets running around when they were down by 20? Were they high-fiving or "hollarin"?

No. They weren't. I assume you think these guys don't really care if they win or lose. If that's the case, then do yourself a favor and stop watching football.

leviw
09-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Thank you.

kczoo
09-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Shut the hell up Bad Guy, you are a poser. Ive owned season tix for 12 years and Ive got a right to an opinion, which is usually right on. Disable me, dont think so

leviw
09-27-2005, 11:18 AM
Shut the hell up Bad Guy, you are a poser. Ive owned season tix for 12 years and Ive got a right to an opinion, which is usually right on. Disable me, dont think so

REAL FAN ALERT!!!!

everyone step aside, please.

The Bad Guy
09-27-2005, 11:18 AM
I also love how you think if Coles makes those catches that we lose.

Fans like you disgrace Chief fans everywhere.

Brock
09-27-2005, 11:19 AM

Actually, if you continue to post trash threads like this one, I would bet on that happening.

BTW, I've had season tickets since 1983, so I have even more right to an opinion than you.

The Bad Guy
09-27-2005, 11:20 AM

What do you want a medal? If you are this disgusted with the team, stop going to the games ****stick.

Your opinion is right on? I literally think I just pissed my pants in laughter.

What are you in 6th grade? That was the last time I heard the word poser.

Zoo is a fitting name for you. It's where you should lock yourself up.

Wile_E_Coyote
09-27-2005, 11:20 AM
how about you making Bronco fans day all that brighter

~high five

Skip Towne
09-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Who is Leviw?
Who is kczoo? N00b fight!!!!!!!!!!

Eleazar
09-27-2005, 11:23 AM
Looks like tard elementary got out early today.

Dave Lane
09-27-2005, 11:26 AM
I think he wants a cookie...

Dave

ChiTown
09-27-2005, 11:28 AM
Actually, if you continue to post trash threads like this one, I would bet on that happening.

BTW, I've had season tickets since 1983, so I have even more right to an opinion than you.

Actually, my family and I have had season tix since their first year in KC.

Ownage, bitch ;)

Brock
09-27-2005, 11:32 AM

Ownage, bitch ;)

hey hey hey....I don't want any trouble....[backing away without making eye contact]

htismaqe
09-27-2005, 11:34 AM
This one's headed for the Hall.

Somebody needs to clear up that yeast infection between their ears...

ChiTown
09-27-2005, 11:35 AM
hey hey hey....I don't want any trouble....[backing away without making eye contact]

ROFL

Yeah, yeah, but I'm still a p.o.s. bandwaggoner. I only get to maybe 3 home games per year. Hell, I used to go to more home games when I lived in Chicago. Damn kids...............

chagrin
09-27-2005, 11:39 AM
Wow, I've been fighting with customers and coworkers all day today too - must be a curse on this day or something

Skip Towne
09-27-2005, 11:40 AM

Ownage, bitch ;)
I've had season tickets since their first year in Dallas. (first liar doesn't have a chance) :p

gblowfish
09-27-2005, 11:42 AM
Cripple fight!!!!

Ultra Peanut
09-27-2005, 12:11 PM
I smell...